Love is not as simple
as candlelight and roses...
...love is day-to-day living,
taking time, making time to be there,
with open arms and a giving heart...
Love is the special life we share.

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to Pepe and Pilar. :D :D :D :D :D

awwwwwwww nice :xxgrinning--00xx3: same here :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:
happy anniverysary to iye and hubby and happy birthday to ann tomorrow :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:

charlwill
4th July 2009, 21:12
awwwwwwww nice :xxgrinning--00xx3:
happy anniverysary to iye and hubby and happy birthday to ann tomorrow :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050:
Pepe and Pilar wedding anniversay will be tomorrow as well, as far as I can remember. :D

bornatbirth
4th July 2009, 21:13
congrats to you! pepe and pilar :xxgrinning--00xx3::D :333:

and happy bday to Ann :birthday:

Jay&Zobel
4th July 2009, 23:22
Happy 1st Anniversary P&P!! Congratulations

tiN
4th July 2009, 23:35
Happy Anniversary Pepe & Pilar :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
5th July 2009, 00:05
Love is not as simple
as candlelight and roses...
...love is day-to-day living,
taking time, making time to be there,
with open arms and a giving heart...
Love is the special life we share.

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to Pepe and Pilar. :D :D :D :D :D

Here's wishing you A Very Happy 1st Anniversary ... :Wine: Cheers! ... from Arthur.

Pepe n Pilar
5th July 2009, 10:41
awwwwwwww nice :xxgrinning--00xx3: same here :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Pepe and Pilar wedding anniversay will be tomorrow as well, as far as I can remember. :D

congrats to you! pepe and pilar :xxgrinning--00xx3::D :333:

and happy bday to Ann :birthday:

Happy 1st Anniversary P&P!! Congratulations

Happy Anniversary Pepe & Pilar :Hellooo:

Here's wishing you A Very Happy 1st Anniversary ... :Wine: Cheers! ... from Arthur.

Thank you for all the greetings...:) We had our gift to ourselves delivered 2 wks ago, a new hardtop sportscar..:BouncyHappy: Last night when the clock strikes at 12 ( we start the celebration on the eve, like xmas eve):cwm12::D,we exchanged cards and a small gift in a box whilst we were in the music room, he played the piano then acoustic guitar. I played the guitar as well..:xxgrinning--00xx3:. When he gave me a card i said Gosh! i forgot to buy you one!:doh.... I said will go out tmrw to buy... but, i went to the other room and got the card i bought a month ago!....:D:D. I noticed the sad face..., he thought i forgot all abt it:Rasp:. He is so sweet! :D... We will go out and celebrate again...How time flies by....i can't believe it's already one year since i had been preparing all the wedding stuffs....:)

Ann07
5th July 2009, 11:15
Double celebration Iye hehehe:D

More years to come, good health and happiness for you and your hubby.
Happy Anniversary:)

Pepe n Pilar
5th July 2009, 11:21
Double celebration Iye hehehe:D

More years to come, good health and happiness for you and your hubby.
Happy Anniversary:)

Same to you Ann... Stay nice as you are.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Yeah double celebration .....:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sophie
5th July 2009, 11:46
Thank you for all the greetings...:) We had our gift to ourselves delivered 2 wks ago, a new hardtop sportscar..:BouncyHappy: Last night when the clock strikes at 12 ( we start the celebration on the eve, like xmas eve):cwm12::D,we exchanged cards and a small gift in a box whilst we were in the music room, he played the piano then acoustic guitar. I played the guitar as well..:xxgrinning--00xx3:. When he gave me a card i said Gosh! i forgot to buy you one!:doh.... I said will go out tmrw to buy... but, i went to the other room and got the card i bought a month ago!....:D:D. I noticed the sad face..., he thought i forgot all abt it:Rasp:. He is so sweet! :D... We will go out and celebrate again...How time flies by....i can't believe it's already one year since i had been preparing all the wedding stuffs....:)

you're welcome sis :xxgrinning--00xx3: enjoy your day with hubby :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
5th July 2009, 14:32
congrats iye and many more wedding anniversary celeb to come :)

Florge
5th July 2009, 15:31
wow! happy anniv!!! more years for you guys... inggit ako!

Pepe n Pilar
6th July 2009, 09:23
congrats iye and many more wedding anniversary celeb to come :)

Thank you Mrs Daddy:)

wow! happy anniv!!! more years for you guys... inggit ako!

Hi Florge,
Thank you very much indeed!.....don't be.... you will be next.....Looking forward to see you in your wedding gown!...:D:Hellooo:

misscarie
6th July 2009, 10:32
Happy Wedding Anniversary to you Peppe&Pilar more Happiness and blessings to come!

JudyHon
6th July 2009, 11:41
Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to you both :)

Pepe n Pilar
6th July 2009, 15:56
Happy Wedding Anniversary to you Peppe&Pilar more Happiness and blessings to come!

Thank you Misscarie:)

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to you both :)

Thank you JudyHon:)