KeithD
5th July 2009, 09:20
was it taken in ur kitchen boss :Erm: :icon_lol:
You saying Ate Ping is hairy? :rolleyes:

Sophie
5th July 2009, 09:33
:rolleyes:

http://www.funnypetstorys.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/dog-cooking.bmp

wow, lovely dog you got there boss and very helpful in the house too, lol, a dog chef huh :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

maria_and_matt
5th July 2009, 09:54
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: is that ur dog??? nice pic!!!!

nigel
5th July 2009, 11:21
Hey! You would be "barking" mad to eat one of his meals!:icon_lol: It will probably taste "rough!":icon_lol: You taught your dog to cook, and "woof" you had your dinner in no time!:icon_lol:

You can teach your dog too cook, but you'll never teach it to stop licking it's...:yikes:

bornatbirth
5th July 2009, 20:16
you guys should see him using the toilet and flush it! :D

Arthur Little
6th July 2009, 00:30
At first glance, my immediate thought on reading the title of this particular thread was: "hot dogs" ... well, it'd been a while since teatime, and I was beginning to feel a little peckish again ... :doh

Arthur Little
6th July 2009, 01:30
At first glance, my immediate thought on reading the title of this particular thread was: "hot dogs" ... well, it'd been a while since teatime, and I was beginning to feel a little peckish again ... :doh

... and then I was reminded of a visit I made to China back in 2005. I was one of a party of 40 other like-minded [mainly] Brits. Another was a big Cockney guy called Roger, who'd a habit of "sniffing" after practically every sentence he uttered. It happened to be an 'all inclusive' package holiday with meals provided at each stop-off point ... although no-one ever seemed entirely sure of the cuisine being served up at the hotel restuarants en route.

Anyway, one day, after lunch, I found myself chatting to Roger just before boarding our tour bus. All of a sudden he turned, looked this way and that and, quite candidly, remarked: "Don't see many dogs 'round 'ere, me ol' mate" ... sniff! :omg: it was hilarious! ... the way he said it, I mean. It was as if it had somehow occurred to him that perhaps we'd just sampled cannine meat (and I'm not talking about 'Pal', 'Chappie' or whatever!) I was in fits of the :Giggler:s every time I thought about it for the rest of that afternoon.

Many a true word is spoken in jest, though. Because I'm told that *'roast dog' is regarded as a Chinese delicacy - even if it doesn't appear as *such on the menu. Rruff, rruff ... !! :icon_lol:

misscarie
6th July 2009, 07:21
You saying Ate Ping is hairy? :rolleyes:

:yikes: you said that not me :cwm34:

btw , why ur age is 1 :Erm: :D

nigel
6th July 2009, 07:47
"You wouldn't give it to the dog...":Erm:

KeithD
6th July 2009, 08:48
btw , why ur age is 1 :Erm: :D
Based on my behaviour :xxgrinning--00xx3: