PDA

View Full Version : Mod Mr Pete gets ready to go back in Country !

ginapeterb
6th July 2009, 10:32
Its that time of year, here we go here we go here we go back to Bataan, or is it Bacolod City !"

Well folks I guess its that time of year, nearing the end of yet another summer term in the Essex area, the kids will be off in 2 weeks time, 11 days and a wake up, and its off on a big giant bird that will take us back to the land of smiles, sexy young babae, (p.s. the girls should be more mahal now the pound has dropped over last 6 months), sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cannot pay.....hindi ako kabayad, wala akong qwuarta hehehehehe

But seriously, if you can be, comon guys support me here, what will this year be like, the ususal bullilit box with 50 tonnes of Cadburys chocolates has already gone ahead by snail ship cargo, and all our purchases for the garden and house, we have sent enough Pasalubong to sink a ship.

What else can I think in the last 2 weeks, before we make this annual pilgrimage to the Mecca of the Philippines.

What have I forgot now, Doctors visit to make sure jabs are up to date, and extra meds for the 4 weeks I am there, dentist treatment, oh yes already had the dreaded root canal, new clothes, shorts, and trainers, for the hot weather, plenty of spends, been saving for quite a while, well the list is endless.

Its only a few days to go and a wake up, and then its toddling off down to Heathrow for the long 12 hours to Hong Kong, I wonder if Cebu Pacific air will do their usual and charge us for excess baggage again, I wonder if the Manila taxi driver will try and sing his sob story about how things are, and request an extra 100 pesos for taking us downtown to the Shangrila, but then again, who cares about 100 pesos when you are hot and tired, and just want a shower and a dressed crab dinner in the mall.

Yes its all coming back to me now, have I forgotten just how hot it is when one arrives at NAIA 3. no matter how many times, and this must be number 15 !!

its damn hot, real hot, hot hot hot, I can tell you man its hot hot hot.

Pilipinas here we come, for better for worse, we are off once more, and its only a few days to go....

adam&chryss
6th July 2009, 10:37
Its that time of year, here we go here we go here we go back to Bataan, or is it Bacolod City !"

Well folks I guess its that time of year, nearing the end of yet another summer term in the Essex area, the kids will be off in 2 weeks time, 11 days and a wake up, and its off on a big giant bird that will take us back to the land of smiles, sexy young babae, (p.s. the girls should be more mahal now the pound has dropped over last 6 months), sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cannot pay.....hindi ako kabayad, wala akong qwuarta hehehehehe

But seriously, if you can be, comon guys support me here, what will this year be like, the ususal bullilit box with 50 tonnes of Cadburys chocolates has already gone ahead by snail ship cargo, and all our purchases for the garden and house, we have sent enough Pasalubong to sink a ship.

What else can I think in the last 2 weeks, before we make this annual pilgrimage to the Mecca of the Philippines.

What have I forgot now, Doctors visit to make sure jabs are up to date, and extra meds for the 4 weeks I am there, dentist treatment, oh yes already had the dreaded root canal, new clothes, shorts, and trainers, for the hot weather, plenty of spends, been saving for quite a while, well the list is endless.

Its only a few days to go and a wake up, and then its toddling off down to Heathrow for the long 12 hours to Hong Kong, I wonder if Cebu Pacific air will do their usual and charge us for excess baggage again, I wonder if the Manila taxi driver will try and sing his sob story about how things are, and request an extra 100 pesos for taking us downtown to the Shangrila, but then again, who cares about 100 pesos when you are hot and tired, and just want a shower and a dressed crab dinner in the mall.

Yes its all coming back to me now, have I forgotten just how hot it is when one arrives at NAIA 3. no matter how many times, and this must be number 15 !!

Pilipinas here we come, for better for worse, we are off once more, and its only a few days to go....

oh mod pete! i so envy you :NoNo:

well, goodluck! and i'm sure you'll enjoy your trip in PI :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
6th July 2009, 10:38
No matter what Mod, your still rich in Philippines once you land there,
Maligayang paglalakbay :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Kiss me to my home country ha:)

ginapeterb
6th July 2009, 10:51
No matter what Mod, your still rich in Philippines once you land there,
Maligayang paglalakbay :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Kiss me to my home country ha:)

I sure am, but then again depends on what you consider rich, money has no interest for me, never has and never will, I feel rich when I found out I lost over a stone at weight watchers, I felt rich when my BP shot down from 195/90 to 145/60, these kinds of things make me so happy.

Rich, is to have a woman who adores you, and never stops telling you they love you....thats rich...di ba ?

Mrs.JMajor
6th July 2009, 10:56
Awww, you sound so much in:luv4:

Keep up, ingat lagi:cwm38:

Alec&Davina
6th July 2009, 13:46
hi Mod Peter,

Hope you enjoy your stay in the Philippines..:D

Arthur Little
6th July 2009, 14:33
... money has no interest for me ...

:NoNo: ... NOR ME!

... Rich, is to have a woman who adores you, and never stops telling you they love you....thats rich...di ba ?

... Well said, Pete! In THAT sense, :love18: we have riches in abundance ... you and me, both!!

Arthur Little
6th July 2009, 14:40

Whichever ... ENJOY! :BouncyHappy:

rayofLight
6th July 2009, 14:44
I sure am, but then again depends on what you consider rich, money has no interest for me, never has and never will, I feel rich when I found out I lost over a stone at weight watchers, I felt rich when my BP shot down from 195/90 to 145/60, these kinds of things make me so happy.

Rich, is to have a woman who adores you, and never stops telling you they love you....thats rich...di ba ?

YES YOU ARE RICH IF YOU ARE FULL OF LOVE....
money can't buy real love.....:love::love::love::love::love:

ginapeterb
6th July 2009, 15:37
YES YOU ARE RICH IF YOU ARE FULL OF LOVE....
money can't buy real love.....:love::love::love::love::love:

true very true, although my girl does tell me, I marry for love yes that is true, but also, I marry to be taken care of, which girl does not want to be taken care of, this is ok, but for better for worse aaaaahay ! I did not come to UK for worse, well worse is ok, but not for me....just ensure its better hubby !

Hence we British man are reminded that marriage vows are sacred, that is for better or for worse, but just a friendly shot across the bows that we must ensure its for the better...or there will be lots of

AAAAAAAHAY !

Piamed
6th July 2009, 16:29
Bon voyage mate! I'm counting the days (45) until we go and introduce Marikit to her Lolo and Lola et al. We still have to find some time to visit tose pound shops, Costco and car boot sales to get our pasalubong ready.

I'm so envious. Wis you all a fantastic time!

fred
7th July 2009, 09:50
money can't buy real love....

I still wouldn't say no to a few million..!
Money makes happy people happier anyway.
Welcome back BTW.

vbkelly
7th July 2009, 09:56

good to hear from you guys going to PI hmmm see yah in a couple of weeks haha

Jay&Zobel
7th July 2009, 12:45
Enjoy your holiday Lovebirds!!!

scott&ligaya
7th July 2009, 12:58
have a great break Pete,

we are just trying to decide if we should go to the USA to see friends and pacquios mayweather fight some time early next year or go home to our place in Palawan with a week in Hong Kong with old friends there. Every time I hear of some couple heading back to the Phils I want to get on the next plane and go diving, eat mangos, drink San Miguel and chilled Buko.

aromulus
8th July 2009, 06:49
You cannot imagine how much I envy you at the moment.:NoNo:

I want to take Jet for a holiday back to Cebu to visit her family, but again this year it is a no-no...:doh

We will have to make do with a trip to Lampton Park instead...:omg:

Maybe next year.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We wish you both a safe and enjoyable trip.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
8th July 2009, 13:11

Very well said... and yes, health is wealth indeed.. and love.. and joy... and life... things that money cannot buy... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
8th July 2009, 13:12
You cannot imagine how much I envy you at the moment.:NoNo:

I want to take Jet for a holiday back to Cebu to visit her family, but again this year it is a no-no...:doh

We will have to make do with a trip to Lampton Park instead...:omg:

Maybe next year.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

We wish you both a safe and enjoyable trip.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cebu?! Sooo... bisaya din... just arrived from my Cebu-Bohol trip... love Sutokil! yummy crabs!