PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

meandwifey
6th July 2009, 13:13
my names nathanael and i have been happily in love with my wife anne for 1 and half years now , we have just applied for visa and are hoping it can be processed quickly so we can be together

meandwifey
6th July 2009, 13:26
my wife has just applied for the spouse visa last week and we have provided all the documents they would require , unfortunately my job has just become redundant and my new 1 doesnt start till the begining of august , i will recive redundency money and a months wage but my concerns are that the visa will contact my job , find out i am now redundant and refuse the visa :(( i want to cry

please can anyone tell me if the visa will contact my employer ??

please reply asap if anyone knows ,

they have all my wage slips , my bank statements , p45's , work contract ext , is this enough proof for them or will they contact my employers ?

estherboaz
6th July 2009, 13:33
my names nathanael and i have been happily in love with my wife anne for 1 and half years now , we have just applied for visa and are hoping it can be processed quickly so we can be together

welcome to the forum nathanael...God bless on the visa application.

Alec&Davina
6th July 2009, 13:33
hi nathanael and to ur wifey,

welcome to the forum..Goodluck with ur visa application as long as u followed all the documents needed there I dont see any problems why your wife wouldn't have her visa..

Goodluck again..:D

Mrs.JMajor
6th July 2009, 13:34
Good luck, hope you complete all the documents to the ECO, Welcome to the forum Nathanael

meandwifey
6th July 2009, 13:40
i posted in the advice secion and a reply to here but the admin have not aproved it .. it is really urgent :(

Alec&Davina
6th July 2009, 13:42
i posted in the advice secion and a reply to here but the admin have not aproved it .. it is really urgent :(

what do you mean that the admin have not approved it? I think since you are just a newbie in this site they are still moderating your post. sorry friend but we've got rules in here.

who knows it will be posted in here in an hour or so..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

meandwifey
6th July 2009, 13:46
what do you mean that the admin have not approved it? I think since you are just a newbie in this site they are still moderating your post. sorry friend but we've got rules in here.

who knows it will be posted in here in an hour or so..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i really hope so , can any husband of a filipina who has got a spouse visa please add me on yahoo messenger ? i am really desperate for advice

rayofLight
6th July 2009, 14:04
welcome to the forum and goodluck ...

Mrs.JMajor
6th July 2009, 14:09

i really hope so , can any husband of a filipina who has got a spouse visa please add me on yahoo messenger ? i am really desperate for advice

:Erm::Erm: What do you mean, you are free to ask anything, but dont post a link because they will edit it, so if it just a simple question, I dont think Admin will not post it.....:Erm:

Try to write it again, your querries, go....

meandwifey
6th July 2009, 14:11
:Erm::Erm: What do you mean, you are free to ask anything, but dont post a link because they will edit it, so if it just a simple question, I dont think Admin will not post it.....:Erm:

my wife has just applied for the spouse visa last week and we have provided all the documents they would require , unfortunately my job has just become redundant and my new 1 doesnt start till the begining of august , i will recive redundency money and a months wage but my concerns are that the visa will contact my job , find out i am now redundant and refuse the visa :(( i want to cry

please reply asap if anyone knows ,

they have all my wage slips , my bank statements , p45's , work contract ext , is this enough proof for them or will they contact my employers ?

meandwifey
6th July 2009, 14:12

meandwifey
6th July 2009, 14:14

thabnk god they have posted it now .. its in the help and advice section

meandwifey
6th July 2009, 14:39
i replied but admin are reviewing :( god this is gonna take forever

IainBusby
6th July 2009, 15:24
Hi Nathanael,
Welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

angel1231
6th July 2009, 15:48
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ana_may365
6th July 2009, 18:55
welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Jay&Zobel
6th July 2009, 22:28
welcome here!

meandwifey
6th July 2009, 23:25
thanks :) you are all so friendly and helpfull ... just like all filipino/filipinas i have met :D

when anne arrives here it would be good to actually meet some of you if any live in north west england ( manchester prefably ) i dont want her to feel too home sick and having a filipina friend here would be great for her :)

Ji&Ma
7th July 2009, 00:50
:Hellooo:Hello Nathan and Ann, welcome in here:Hellooo:

meandwifey
7th July 2009, 04:42
hi My name is Anne, Nathan's wife... thank you so much for helping my husband with our concerns, now we are both feel at ease... thank you so much:BouncyHappy:

i hope that we can all meet you soon ones i arrive in UK...

again thank you for your help, and please help us praying that my Visa will be granted, it is so hard to be apart with the person you love and we both wanted to start our family of our own. :):xxgrinning--00xx3: