PDA

View Full Version : VPT visa processing time

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 11:41
As we all know the staff at brit. embassy are busy little troopers proccessing our visa apps. so busy infact that they are working in a different timeframe from our own, visa's apps. are getting processed X amount of days and months after we submit them , i for one would like to get a good idea what that X is .....

Another member of the forum recently rang up and found they are currently working on visa's applied for on the 26th March.
if we can keep getting updates from brit. embassy then this will keep all our minds at rest and hopefully we can see them speeding up a little :)

----------------------------------------------------------
Call date | * V.P.T. | Status of visa back-log | AniMood |
07/07/09 | 26/03/09 | 3 months 12 days behind | :doh :doh |
09/07/09 | 27/03/09 | 3 months 13 days behind | :doh . :NoNo: |

im also interested to know how busy it was when YOUR wifey applied for visa so post the stats and i will update the list regular

-----------------------------------------
Ap. date | Time | No | Workload rating |
03/07/09 |11:00 | 20* | its a ghost town |

* please note that not all of the 20 attendants were applying for visa's

Jay&Zobel
8th July 2009, 12:01
Good luck in your application!! As the old saying goes: PATIENCE is a virtue.

trader dave
8th July 2009, 12:20
well 16july is 3 months :xxgrinning--00xx3:

we not even put ours in yet just sorted out name change in passport so got the big fee to pay soon :Brick::Brick::furious3: then wait god knows how long :Erm::cwm23: i am looking for a quick result as my wife has been told by the consol that she can go once we are married :rolleyes: i wait with anticipation:cwm34::cwm34:

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 12:30

we not even put ours in yet just sorted out name change in passport so got the big fee to pay soon :Brick::Brick::furious3: then wait god knows how long :Erm::cwm23: i am looking for a quick result as my wife has been told by the consol that she can go once we are married :rolleyes: i wait with anticipation:cwm34::cwm34:

yeah you wanna have all the name change docs ready for when you get the passport back and apply for visa soon as you can , cant believe they put up the price up to £585 :Brick: how could a filipina ever afford english rip off prices on a philippine salery? :doh

we only just got our app in last friday , and judging by the back log here were gonna be waiting a while longer than 3 months :bigcry:

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 12:33

but they are currently working on 26th march apps

trader dave
8th July 2009, 13:30
we are just waiting for the marriage contract :Erm: so she tells me :doh i thought we had that already :icon_lol:before the end of month we will get the interview done :doh at axxa that will be the fourth time of visiting :Brick::Brick::NoNo:

this country defo knows how to rip the **** out of things :furious3: unless of course your illegal:furious3::furious3:

bornatbirth
8th July 2009, 13:48
i think everyone gets told 3 months?

you get it sooner than you think and you will get 3 months extra for your wife to get here,how soon have you planned for her to be here when she gets the visa?

trader dave
8th July 2009, 14:09
i have not planned anything yet only looked at flight prices for every day in september :Erm: we are only planning the xmas dinner at the moment:icon_lol::icon_lol:

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 17:05
we are just waiting for the marriage contract :Erm: so she tells me :doh i thought we had that already

you should have got the marraige contract before you even got the new passport

meandwifey
8th July 2009, 17:07
i think everyone gets told 3 months?

you get it sooner than you think and you will get 3 months extra for your wife to get here,how soon have you planned for her to be here when she gets the visa?

as soon as she gets the visa we are all set , i will be booking her flight that day or very sooon after :):cwm38:

trader dave
9th July 2009, 15:57
you cant realy plan to far ahead untill the visa is issued :Brick::Brick: nevermind just take it as it comes :xxgrinning--00xx3::NoNo::NoNo:

as far as the wedding contract goes we got married on june 8th 2 days after we had a copy which was enough to go to get the passport changed ?????? and she has to pick the original up on monday ?????? as far as i know :doh:dohi just left her and our pastor get on with it :icon_lol::icon_lol:

meandwifey
9th July 2009, 16:23
you cant realy plan to far ahead untill the visa is issued :Brick::Brick: nevermind just take it as it comes :xxgrinning--00xx3::NoNo::NoNo:

well im sure you dont want to spend your lives apart so im sure as soon as you have the visa you will be booking a flight like us :D

as far as the wedding contract goes we got married on june 8th 2 days after we had a copy which was enough to go to get the passport changed ?????? and she has to pick the original up on monday ?????? as far as i know :doh:dohi just left her and our pastor get on with it :icon_lol::icon_lol:

quite odd , we didnt get a copy , we had to wait for the original , and could only get names changed from that point on , its all sorted now tho and hopefully the visa processers can work overtime for us all :omg:

trader dave
9th July 2009, 16:43
well im sure you dont want to spend your lives apart so im sure as soon as you have the visa you will be booking a flight like us :D

quite odd , we didnt get a copy , we had to wait for the original , and could only get names changed from that point on , its all sorted now tho and hopefully the visa processers can work overtime for us all :omg:

i little under the table happened i believe:icon_lol::Erm:

IainBusby
9th July 2009, 17:27
i little under the table happened i believe:icon_lol::Erm:
When it comes to anything in the Philippines, I think you'll find that a little under the table works wonders!

Rob&Lol2009
9th July 2009, 19:11
App. date | Time | No. | busy rating
----------------------------------
03/07/09 |11:00 | 20* | not busy

* please note that not all of the 20 attendants were applying for visa's

How do you know there were 20 attendants?

meandwifey
9th July 2009, 20:38
How do you know there were 20 attendants?

i asked my wife how many people there was at the same time as her :Erm:

would be good for all the wives to submit the same info so we can determine how many applicants they are getting at what times , with this info we can get a forcast on the VPT

meandwifey
13th July 2009, 20:05
no hubbys called them since thursday?

no wifeys willing to share the attendance and date of application ?