PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Penny

Mrs.JMajor
9th July 2009, 20:39
Your Birthday is tomorrow July 10 (its July 10 in Philippines already anyway lol) , so want to take this time to write it today, as I am busy tomorrow morning, might not have time in the morning to post it.

Happy Birthday, may continue all the blessings come on your way

:333:--------:333:---------:birthday:----------:birthday:------------:Hellooo:

Hoping kaya mo pa bilangin pera mo, lol

KeithD
9th July 2009, 20:41
Wow!!! 21 and looks 91

:xxparty-smiley-004:

charlwill
9th July 2009, 21:08
Wow!!! 21 and looks 91

:D :D :D:laugher::laugher::laugher::icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: You're so funny Boss!

Mrs.JMajor
9th July 2009, 21:32
Wow!!! 21 and looks 91

:cwm24: Others will be delight that your joke is kinda insulting her keith, (coughing) :icon_lol: instead of greeting her on her natal day

charlwill
9th July 2009, 21:39
Wow!!! 21 and looks 91

:cwm24: Others will be delight that your joke is kinda insulting her keith, (coughing) :icon_lol: instead of greeting her on her natal day

I am not delighted.... only that Keith is really funny. I like his sarcasm.

Well, anyways, happy birthday Penny.

nigel
9th July 2009, 21:52
:Hellooo:Happy Birthday!:Hellooo:

Mrs.JMajor
9th July 2009, 22:06

Ohh it may not you anyway:xxgrinning--00xx3:, because she keep :action-smiley-081: its thier chance to :action-smiley-081: back to penny :icon_lol:

charlwill
9th July 2009, 22:37
Ohh it may not you anyway:xxgrinning--00xx3:, because she keep :action-smiley-081: its thier chance to :action-smiley-081: back to penny :icon_lol:

Oh, ok! How, I wish everyone will spare the forum for their personal issues. Let's put it in our minds that there are loads of people or may I say millions of people reading this forum and what can they find? a misunderstanding between members aside from a very informative infos. It's really a shame knowing some of the members are filipina. Why not each of us will guard what we say so that, we can avoid spark to develop into fire. I just said my piece. Thanks and peace to all. :ARsurrender: :ARsurrender: :ARsurrender:

Arthur Little
10th July 2009, 01:47
Many Happy Returns on your natal day, Penny. Cheers! :Beer:

Florge
10th July 2009, 07:14
Happy Birthday Penny... more years of life's lessons... more blessings... more success... and more happy times to come your way.

KeithD
10th July 2009, 08:55
All birthday folk get a 'personal' email from the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

...and Penny knows what to do with me :xxaction-smiley-047 :cwm24:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 09:08
Wow!!! 21 and looks 91

I'll accept it boss if you read from reverse (right to the left). :Brick:

Thanks friend for your post :cwm38: Stay cool to stay sexy and classy:D
Friend, no much money here. As u know I always share my blessings. It will be a miracle if I became rich lol. But I believe in miracle so... :cwm12:

Well, anyways, happy birthday Penny.

I like Keith being sarcastic but doesn't know how he will like me being the same.

Thanks for your kind greetings!

:Hellooo:Happy Birthday!:Hellooo:

Something funny jokes for my bday Nigel? I got another baby (stuff toy)from hubby plus 3 boxes of chockies. I have already 7 stufftoys whom I consider as our babies. He always give them names. I have now 7 children who are all special children because they cannot speak and see. :icon_lol:

Oh, ok! How, I wish everyone will spare the forum for their personal issues. Let's put it in our minds that there are loads of people or may I say millions of people reading this forum and what can they find? a misunderstanding between members aside from a very informative infos. It's really a shame knowing some of the members are filipina. Why not each of us will guard what we say so that, we can avoid spark to develop into fire. I just said my piece. Thanks and peace to all. :ARsurrender: :ARsurrender: :ARsurrender:

I don't know what personal issues you were on about. I have no personal issue with any members here. I can't remember I made bad thing/things against you Charwill. But some of your posts seems you have reservations for me. If none then that will be great:Rasp: I will accept your genuine peace as I can feel it:)

To other members whom I have corrected of judging others, Please don't be too much upset on me. Really a shame to all our guests and members if we judge people whom we never ever met yet. Please dump our rubbish attitude:xxgrinning--00xx3: Peace!

Many Happy Returns on your natal day, Penny. Cheers! :Beer:

Thanks Arthur! I wish I can reach your age lol:icon_lol: They said the most enjoyable in life is being RETIRED and PENTIONER!!! Are you retired Arthur? Sorry to ask as maybe I'm wrong!!!

Happy Birthday Penny... more years of life's lessons... more blessings... more success... and more happy times to come your way.

Thanks for your meaningful post. How I wish to have more blessings so I can continue to share it to the needy and poor but deserving.

KeithD
10th July 2009, 09:12
I like Keith being sarcastic but doesn't know how he will like me being the same.

Wow....your birthday wish is you want to be me! :) :icon_lol:

Alec&Davina
10th July 2009, 09:17
Happy birthday Ms. Penny.:D

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 09:26
Wow....your birthday wish is you want to be me! :) :icon_lol:

Hakhakhak ehehehhehe

Yes in other ways, I want to be good in IT like you:Rasp:

I like to work sitting like you. Not standing like what I'm doing here:D

I was born sarcastically happy lol:icon_lol: I'm an inborn jolly type but sometimes sarcastic:D:Rasp:

Sophie
10th July 2009, 09:27
Happy birthday Penny :xxparty-smiley-050::birthday:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 09:28
Happy birthday Ms. Penny.:D

Thanks Alec and Davina. I really appreciate it.:):cwm38:

LadyJ
10th July 2009, 09:29
Happy Birthday Penny!

love lots! xx

Tiggers0608
10th July 2009, 09:29
:xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::birthday::birthday:

Happy birthday tol :Kilt::REDancedancer08::NEW1:

Where's the party :Hellooo:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 09:34
All birthday folk get a 'personal' email from the forum :xxgrinning--00xx3:

...and Penny knows what to do with me :xxaction-smiley-047 :cwm24:

I'm still thinking what to do with you boss without hurting Ate Ping. I know what will gonna happen if she gets angry with me. She will kill me and make minced penny:Brick:

Happy birthday Penny :xxparty-smiley-050::birthday:

Thanks Sophie for the greetings and thanks for being nice in our forum. :ARsurrender:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 09:35
Happy Birthday Penny!

love lots! xx

Thanks Lady J. Did you choose the best beach you can go this summer? Dorset is number one.

LadyJ
10th July 2009, 09:38
Thanks Lady J. Did you choose the best beach you can go this summer? Dorset is number one.

:icon_lol:We've found a lots of beatiful places to go from the help of you guys.. but then now we decided not to go anywhere but we have different plan though. Thanks for asking!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 09:41
:xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::birthday::birthday:

Happy birthday tol :Kilt::REDancedancer08::NEW1:

Where's the party :Hellooo:

'Tol you're there:omg: Thanks for the greetings. Another year added to my LIFE. My family celebrates my birthday at farm. I will cook today and have visitors tomorrow until sunday. Two ladies from Edinburgh who are both excited to take away all my seafood:bigcry:

Ana_may365
10th July 2009, 09:56
happy b-day sis!wishing u all the best in life:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
san ang handaan?????:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 10:11
happy b-day sis!wishing u all the best in life:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
san ang handaan?????:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Thanks sis. I have invited you already before:D I'll cook some for our family and have only 2 friends coming from Edinburgh. Herring Queen festival for one week here. We can ride in a boat for free. All filipino fishermen will stay in a harbour as they will join boat parade. We will try to join them. Please come if you have time.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
10th July 2009, 10:16
happy birthday muah!

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 10:27
happy birthday muah!

Thanks for your kisses. I miss kissing online :icon_lol: I remember when i was still chatting with hubby. Full of kisses online:icon_lol:

We still chat too. He's upstairs and I'm downstairs. But seems our chatting is different now. No more kiss:doh

He will always ask for a cup of coffee.

Coffee for me please bugger lugs:Brick: he said:D
I said I'm not a coffee shop tabachoi (fatty)!!!:angry:

maria_and_matt
10th July 2009, 10:31
Thanks for your kisses. I miss kissing online :icon_lol: I remember when i was still chatting with hubby. Full of kisses online:icon_lol:

We still chat too. He's upstairs and I'm downstairs. But seems our chatting is different now. No more kiss:doh

He will always ask for a cup of coffee.

Coffee for me please bugger lugs:Brick: he said:D
I said I'm not a coffee shop tabachoi (fatty)!!!:angry:

hahaha, the joys of marriage, kisses replaced by can u pls make me a cup of coffee:icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
10th July 2009, 11:14
hahaha, the joys of marriage, kisses replaced by can u pls make me a cup of coffee:icon_lol::icon_lol:
:omg: Deja Vu :cwm24:

Pepe n Pilar
10th July 2009, 15:13
Happy birthday Ms. Penny!. May you have many more birthdays to come..:):birthday::birthday::birthday:

GaryFifer
10th July 2009, 15:23
Happy birthday penny have a wonderful time! :xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::wizardkl:

winner
10th July 2009, 16:06
happy birthday and many more to come

charlwill
10th July 2009, 16:25

I don't know what personal issues you were on about. I have no personal issue with any members here. I can't remember I made bad thing/things against you Charwill. But some of your posts seems you have reservations for me. If none then that will be great:Rasp: I will accept your genuine peace as I can feel it:)

To other members whom I have corrected of judging others, Please don't be too much upset on me. Really a shame to all our guests and members if we judge people whom we never ever met yet. Please dump our rubbish attitude:xxgrinning--00xx3: Peace!

Don't get me wrong here. I am not saying that you have some personal issues with other members. I had just only stated the FACT that is what happening as I can see and read.

Very true, indeed you have never done anything bad against me and and you're right that i have reservation but not only to you, I DO THE SAME WITH OTHERS. My parents taught me on this.

Sorry, I have to make font bigger as I can't see properly.

Ana_may365
10th July 2009, 16:30
Thanks sis. I have invited you already before:D I'll cook some for our family and have only 2 friends coming from Edinburgh. Herring Queen festival for one week here. We can ride in a boat for free. All filipino fishermen will stay in a harbour as they will join boat parade. We will try to join them. Please come if you have time.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

i wish i only live near to ur place:Erm::Erm::Erm:so that we go everywhere together with some of ur friends there[like shopping :D:D:D]:CompBuster::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
by the way,happy happy b-day again,enjoy ur special day:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:i ring u tom.to greet u in personal even in a phone

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 19:02
Happy birthday Ms. Penny!. May you have many more birthdays to come..:):birthday::birthday::birthday:

Thanks Yeh and thanks for having long patience to me and being polite. Keep it up!!!

Happy birthday penny have a wonderful time! :xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::wizardkl:

Salamat Gary and Jessica. I feel wonderful as my Mom gave me 50£ to spend:icon_lol: but I keep it:D Nice to have in-laws.:BouncyHappy:

happy birthday and many more to come

Must be many as I want to grow more older.

Don't get me wrong here. I am not saying that you have some personal issues with other members. I had just only stated the FACT that is what happening as I can see and read.

Very true, indeed you have never done anything bad against me and and you're right that i have reservation but not only to you, I DO THE SAME WITH OTHERS. My parents taught me on this.

Sorry, I have to make font bigger as I can't see properly.

I see. I thought it's me because it's in my thread :D Anyway sorry for that. No problem with fonts. Not too big for me. I always use 12-14 font at microsoft word because my vision is not 20/20 anymore. At forum my favourite is 3 as I can clearly read:D. If font 2, I need to use my eyeglass:Brick:

Once again sorry, I really thought it was me:bigcry::ARsurrender:

i wish i only live near to ur place:Erm::Erm::Erm:so that we go everywhere together with some of ur friends there[like shopping :D:D:D]:CompBuster::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
by the way,happy happy b-day again,enjoy ur special day:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:i ring u tom.to greet u in personal even in a phone

I understand Ana, everything is expensive as no jeepneys here:bigcry: Looking forward to meet you some other day, somewhere , somehow:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hmmm shopping????:omg::omg: Nice for you to go shopping in Bangkok if you're going there. Look for Pratunam Market. The more you buy, the more cheaper. Been there and wow, cheap clothes:Cuckoo:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 19:04

I'm back! Back to you ! Congrats you have job nah. Keep yourselp busy and enjoy making money:icon_lol:

KeithD
10th July 2009, 19:21
Get any nice presents? Just being nosey.....I've always wanted to be a girl! :omg:

LadyJ
10th July 2009, 19:23
Get any nice presents? Just being nosey.....I've always wanted to be a girl! :omg:

Ah you bitch!:omg:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 19:32

Only stuff toys and chocolates from hubby, and 50£ from Mom.
I'm still waiting presence coming from you. I'l wait at my doorstep until 12:00 midnight as geographically, it's still my birthday!

Me too, I always wanted to be a boy. :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:
Don't ask me why:icon_lol:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 19:34
Ah you bitch!:omg:

:omg::omg::omg:

Are you serious Lady J?

LadyJ
10th July 2009, 19:38
:omg::omg::omg:

Are you serious Lady J?

:icon_lol::icon_lol:hahaha nah..just bitching about:icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 19:43
:icon_lol::icon_lol:hahaha nah..just bitching about:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Careful! Ate Ping is online now. She wants to make mince pie from Human flesh:D:icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
10th July 2009, 20:23
'Tol you're there:omg: Thanks for the greetings. Another year added to my LIFE. My family celebrates my birthday at farm. I will cook today and have visitors tomorrow until sunday. Two ladies from Edinburgh who are both excited to take away all my seafood:bigcry:

:rolleyes: wow i wonder what they've cooked for u at the farm, maybe litson baboy :xxgrinning--00xx3: yummy. yep another year older but still getting younger and younger 'Tol.

Pepe n Pilar
10th July 2009, 20:23
Thanks Yeh and thanks for having long patience to me and being polite. Keep it up!!!

No worries.... i always try to have long patience.... Think before i act...That's nice of you Ms Penny... you have responded to all who has replied to your post, i guess that is the polite way...keep it up girl!:xxgrinning--00xx3:...anyway, i have greeted you.... you forgot to greet me on my 1st wedding anniversary....:bigcry:

Cheers!:)

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 20:32
:rolleyes: wow i wonder what they've cooked for u at the farm, maybe litson baboy :xxgrinning--00xx3: yummy. yep another year older but still getting younger and younger 'Tol.

Wow!!! I wish no one will object:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Traditionally pancit to prolong our life ika nga. BBQ at Kare Kare.
No litson. I had lechon when I was 28:D di na naulit:Brick: I'll send u my email add at u'r inbox. I know u have friendster.:Rasp::Rasp:

Come on! Show us your photos:Hellooo: I'm excited lol:Cuckoo::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 20:49
No worries.... i always try to have long patience.... Think before i act...That's nice of you Ms Penny... you have responded to all who has replied to your post, i guess that is the polite way...keep it up girl!:xxgrinning--00xx3:...anyway, i have greeted you.... you forgot to greet me on my 1st wedding anniversary....:bigcry:

Cheers!:)

Sorry Yeh, I don't read almost all threads at forum as monday-thursday are my hectic days at work. 10 hrs/day so no tapping my keyboard. Only have 30 minutes using PC at 5:00 a.m. mon-thurs. At night after work, I feel knackered and no time for PC.:Brick: Weekend for hubby so I'm sure I missed that. Anyway better late than never. Happy anniv. I thought you been here for ages na. Bakit first wedding anniv lang?:D

Trying to reply all posts if I have time. Friday is my relax day:xxgrinning--00xx3: If no time, sorry:doh You see I'm 3 years here, 1000+ pa lang post ko:cwm34:

Mrs Daddy
10th July 2009, 21:10
Pahabol...happy beerday T pen:D:D:D

pennybarry
10th July 2009, 21:17
Pahabol...happy beerday T pen:D:D:D

Ahahaha technically, it's no longer my bday in Pinas.
Geographically, it's still my bday here so, you're still IN:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I don't drink and smoke lol I'm boring:D:icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
10th July 2009, 22:07

I know you, I had 3rd eye :angry:

I'm back! Back to you ! Congrats you have job nah. Keep yourselp busy and enjoy making money:icon_lol:

Yah you will seldom see me here friend, your right making money ha like Central Bank lol :action-smiley-081:

Mrs Daddy
11th July 2009, 09:22
I don't drink and smoke lol I'm boring:D:icon_lol:

Same here:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
11th July 2009, 10:39
I know you, I had 3rd eye :angry:

Yah you will seldom see me here friend, your right making money ha like Central Bank lol :action-smiley-081:

Calm down cool down friend. Don't bother for small problems like that.
Smile to stay sexy, classy, beautiful and young.:cwm38::cwm38:

Goodluck to your new job!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm happy for you:REGamblMoney01HL1: That is the beginning of your never ending blessings!

les_taxi
11th July 2009, 10:49
:)happy birthday penny:BouncyHappy:

pennybarry
11th July 2009, 11:06
:)happy birthday penny:BouncyHappy:

Thanks Les, How's your holidays?

Cheers!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th July 2009, 14:14
Thanks Arthur! I wish I can reach your age lol:icon_lol: They said the most enjoyable in life is being RETIRED and PENTIONER!!! Are you retired Arthur? Sorry to ask as maybe I'm wrong!!!

You're absolutely correct, Penny. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I AM retired. And HAPPILY so ... due, in no small measure, to my wonderful Filipina wife, Myrna.

Thanks for your meaningful post. How I wish to have more blessings so I can continue to share it to the needy and poor but deserving.

You WILL have. Make no mistake about it! But if I may say so, you are already richly blest ... with your kind :cwm38: and generosity of spirit toward your fellow human beings. I just wish there were many more people like YOU.

vbkelly
11th July 2009, 14:41
Calm down cool down friend. Don't bother for small problems like that.
Smile to stay sexy, classy, beautiful and young.:cwm38::cwm38:

Goodluck to your new job!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm happy for you:REGamblMoney01HL1: That is the beginning of your never ending blessings!

happy birthday! meron tagay hehe

JudyHon
11th July 2009, 19:32
Just missed it.... :NoNo: But wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday :birthday:

Hope you had a great day :)

tiger@tigress
11th July 2009, 20:20
Pa bati din ako!!
Happy Happy beerday Penny..

aphrodite78
11th July 2009, 21:39
belated miss penny :) sorry for the late greetings but it's the thought that counts. cheers

bornatbirth
11th July 2009, 23:15
happy bday penny,oh its a day late?

tiN
11th July 2009, 23:32
Im late as well ate penny, happy birthday been busy also.. better late then never :)

Hope u had a good one.. more blessings to come :)

pennybarry
12th July 2009, 08:34
You're absolutely correct, Penny. :xxgrinning--00xx3: I AM retired. And HAPPILY so ... due, in no small measure, to my wonderful Filipina wife, Myrna.

You WILL have. Make no mistake about it! But if I may say so, you are already richly blest ... with your kind :cwm38: and generosity of spirit toward your fellow human beings. I just wish there were many more people like YOU.

Thank you so much Arthur. Your wifey is lucky, you have much time to each other. Hubby always away for work:bigcry: but sometimes it helps me sleep well because I hear no farting at night:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

I have noticed your post is 888 and Rep power is 8. Eight is a lucky number according to Chinese! Goodluck!!!

happy birthday! meron tagay hehe

We can have a drink and always tell my friends. They will drink wine but milk for me:D Thanks for the greetings!!!:BouncyHappy:

Just missed it.... :NoNo: But wish you a very Happy Belated Birthday :birthday:

Hope you had a great day :)

You're still IN Judyhon as I'm still celebrating my birthday. I still have 2 visitors since yesterday. They are both sleeping at B&B right now. ehehhehe Thanks! and regards to my friend Mavid.

Pa bati din ako!!
Happy Happy beerday Penny..

Thanks Tiger@Tigress !!! Beer is too bitter for me. Men likes to drink beer to feel MACHO. Milk na lang. mmmm yummy

belated miss penny :) sorry for the late greetings but it's the thought that counts. cheers

You're right!!! Thank you very much. Hoping you'll get your kids soon. Will pray for that.

happy bday penny,oh its a day late?

Thanks Born@birth. Still celebrating my birthday here and got 6 gifts from friends. More perfumes and wallets but no money inside ahahhaha.

Im late as well ate penny, happy birthday been busy also.. better late then never :)

Hope u had a good one.. more blessings to come :)

I feel you're being busy as you seldom online. Salamat Tin. Wish to meet you someday!!!

KeithD
12th July 2009, 08:51
Blimey Penny....you have long birthdays :icon_lol:

pennybarry
12th July 2009, 08:57

Yes Boss:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy: I'm tired of cooking but happy:cwm12:

Still waiting for any card/package from Wales:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

KeithD
12th July 2009, 09:00
I'll have the wife flogged :xxaction-smiley-047

gracia143
12th July 2009, 09:38
Yes Boss:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy: I'm tired of cooking but happy:cwm12:

Hi friend! Sorry it's late but Happy Birthday anyway. Hope you had a great one!

KeithD
12th July 2009, 10:13
Blimey, it'll be her next birthday by the time we finish with this thread :icon_lol:

gracia143
12th July 2009, 10:28
Blimey, it'll be her next birthday by the time we finish with this thread :icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
12th July 2009, 17:33
I'll have the wife flogged :xxaction-smiley-047

hahahha Takusa si Boss:D

Hi friend! Sorry it's late but Happy Birthday anyway. Hope you had a great one!

No problem friend. Just finished celebrating my birthday. Thank you very much:cwm38:

Visitors gone boss:D I can take a rest now:BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 17:36
Penny,I hope you bought us all prezzies for your birthday :) its an old english tradition based on the premis its better to give than to receive :)

pennybarry
12th July 2009, 17:56
Penny,I hope you bought us all prezzies for your birthday :) its an old english tradition based on the premis its better to give than to receive :)

:omg: You're there?????? Where have u been???:Rasp:

I believe in better to give than to receive but:Erm::D

jimeve
12th July 2009, 17:59

in for a penny... in for a pound :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 18:03

No "Buts" pen,you got to give us all prezzies because its your birthday,and in turn when its our birthdays we will give you prezzies,sadly I was born in a leap year and only have one birthday every four years so you might have to wait a while :Erm:

pennybarry
12th July 2009, 18:10
No "Buts" pen,you got to give us all prezzies because its your birthday,and in turn when its our birthdays we will give you prezzies,sadly I was born in a leap year and only have one birthday every four years so you might have to wait a while :Erm:

So you're still young? :D But my gifts are for female not for male.

Do you spray lady's perfume? Do you wear pink scarf on your neck? How do you like night wallet with bling bling? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

jimeve
12th July 2009, 18:10

leap year, next year i think :Erm:

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 18:12
Its japanese leap year jim,last year :ARsurrender: Yes Pen,nice perfume will do thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
12th July 2009, 18:52

Its japanese leap year jim,last year :ARsurrender: Yes Pen,nice perfume will do thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello guys, back from work yipeeee, and wow friendship you had long thread on your bday ah :rolleyes: told you loads of people loves yah,and you are so polite to reply each and everyone of them keep up:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nice to see you back posting Tawi:Hellooo:

pennybarry
12th July 2009, 19:00
Hello guys, back from work yipeeee, and wow friendship you had long thread on your bday ah :rolleyes: told you loads of people loves yah,and you are so polite to reply each and everyone of them keep up:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nice to see you back posting Tawi:Hellooo:

My apology:D I thought only few will greet me that's why I felt too shy when you made a thread like this:bigcry:

Thanks anyway to all who greet in this thread. Luv yah:BouncyHappy::cwm12:

pennybarry
12th July 2009, 19:27
Here's some pics:D to share

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 19:31
PARTY:REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050: Where are the pics with the boat taken Pen?:Erm:

pennybarry
12th July 2009, 19:37
PARTY:REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050: Where are the pics with the boat taken Pen?:Erm:

At the harbour Tawi. Scottish Borders:D
Others taken at farm in Pinas:Rasp:

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 19:39
Doesnt look like Berwick or Seahouses :Erm:

pennybarry
12th July 2009, 19:46
Doesnt look like Berwick or Seahouses :Erm:

10 miles away from Berwick. Guess what?

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 19:52
Eyemouth?Coldstream?Havent been to the area since I was a kid though :Erm:Bowsden:Erm:

pennybarry
12th July 2009, 19:54
Eyemouth?Coldstream?Havent been to the area since I was a kid though :Erm:Bowsden:Erm:

Wow Tawi!!!! You're a genius!!! one of the answer is correct:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
12th July 2009, 19:55
:icon_lol: One out of three isnt bad is it :icon_lol: I better quit now while I am ahead,unless you tell me is it north or south of the border?:Erm:

mavid
12th July 2009, 21:53
Belated Happy Happy Birthday Penny!:) Hope you had a fabulous day! Mwahx

pennybarry
13th July 2009, 06:42
Belated Happy Happy Birthday Penny!:) Hope you had a fabulous day! Mwahx

Thanks Mavid!!!! Yes Fabulous:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:You're there back:Rasp: Are you working? Seems you're so busy these past few weeks.

Glad to know you're in Birmingham:omg: Too far from me but been there already. More jobs in that area Mavid Isn't it?

tiN
13th July 2009, 18:34
I feel you're being busy as you seldom online. Salamat Tin. Wish to meet you someday!!!

In the right time ate we will...:)

pennybarry
14th July 2009, 06:42
In the right time ate we will...:)

Sure Tin!!!

Me and friends from Edinburgh are planning to have a holiday in Oban. Also wanting to meet Tiggers someday in Dundee:xxgrinning--00xx3: Is your place close to Oban and Dundee?:D

KeithD
14th July 2009, 09:21
Wales isn't that far away :rolleyes:

tiN
14th July 2009, 12:27
Sure Tin!!!

Me and friends from Edinburgh are planning to have a holiday in Oban. Also wanting to meet Tiggers someday in Dundee:xxgrinning--00xx3: Is your place close to Oban and Dundee?:D

Yep Dundee is not too far away, it is 40 mins drive to perth :)

Just let me know ate and ill be there as long as my driver (hubby :D ) is home..:D:D But ill take the train if he's not.. looking forward to that ate :)

Arthur Little
14th July 2009, 13:42
I have noticed your post is 888 and Rep power is 8. Eight is a lucky number according to Chinese! Goodluck!!!

You're absolutely spot-on with what you've said about 'Numero eight', Penny. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Myrna had actually told me about this old Chinese belief before she and I got married in the Philippines last December. And, consequently, we chose 08/12/08 as our wedding date!

But, oddly enough, shortly after you mentioned it on here, my 'Rep Power' coincidentally shot-up by 5 points ... from 8 to 13 ... hopefully, another sure sign that I'm on the right track for further "promotion" i.e., disregarding the other old superstition about 'thirteen' being an UNlucky number ... :cwm24:

:Erm: THIS post also feaures an '8' ... 908 ... BTW ...

Sophie
14th July 2009, 14:53
But, oddly enough, shortly after you mentioned it on here, my 'Rep Power' coincidentally shot-up by 5 points ... from 8 to 13 ... hopefully, another sure sign that I'm on the right track for further "promotion" i.e., disregarding the other old superstition about 'thirteen' being an UNlucky number

On the contrary arthur, it's Lucky 13 :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
14th July 2009, 15:45
On the contrary arthur, it's Lucky 13 :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks Sophie, for your kind reassurance. Hope you're right! :lol2:

Sophie
14th July 2009, 16:21
:xxgrinning--00xx3:Thanks Sophie, for your kind reassurance. Hope you're right! :lol2:

You're welcome arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D
However i don't really believe there is such thing as good or bad luck.....
Life is what we make it, and luck has nothing to do with it, lol, just my opinion though....:D

Arthur Little
14th July 2009, 22:18
Wow Tawi!!!! You're a genius!!! one of the answer is correct:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'd ... say it's ... :Erm: Eyemouth ... ?

:) Nice photos, Penny! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Arthur Little
14th July 2009, 22:23
You're welcome arthur :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D
However i don't really believe there is such thing as good or bad luck.....
Life is what we make it, and luck has nothing to do with it, lol, just my opinion though....:D

:iagree: ... and a very sensible and logical opinion, if I may say so!

Sophie
14th July 2009, 22:32
:iagree: ... and a very sensible and logical opinion, if I may say so!

Thank you arthur :):):):)

pennybarry
15th July 2009, 06:26
Wales isn't that far away :rolleyes:

I wish to visit Wales someday boss and have a cup of tea:D. Leave me alone with Ate Ping and hear our laughs.

Yep Dundee is not too far away, it is 40 mins drive to perth :)

Just let me know ate and ill be there as long as my driver (hubby :D ) is home..:D:D But ill take the train if he's not.. looking forward to that ate :)

Do you give tips to your driver Tin:D I give tips to mine but zero if he moans whilst driving:icon_lol: I like my dad to drive for me. He drives not fast but his face is too close to the front glass:omg:

I'd ... say it's ... :Erm: Eyemouth ... ?

:) Nice photos, Penny! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Another genius guy lol! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
15th July 2009, 11:32
Do you give tips to your driver Tin:D I give tips to mine but zero if he moans whilst driving:icon_lol: I like my dad to drive for me. He drives not fast but his face is too close to the front glass:omg:

if im in the mood i will give tip to my driver :rolleyes::D but as u say if they keep moaning ill say my thank u..hehehe.. just let me know ate :D:D

Mrs.JMajor
15th July 2009, 20:12
:yikes: one week celebration :action-smiley-081:

:icon_lol: