PDA

View Full Version : pls help me!!

sweet_wife
11th July 2009, 16:10
im im new in this site,
just want to ask if how to download a multiply in YM( yahoomessenger)
my friend told me it was cool coz you can open more than one YM at a time..
pls i need your idea.. is anybody knows about it??

babykoh
11th July 2009, 16:12
yes they told me it was cool, but i dont know how friend.. sorry..

nigel
11th July 2009, 16:18
im im new in this site,
I can't imagine why you would want two messengers going...am I missing the point here...:Erm:.......................................................................................................Probably!:icon_lol:

sweet_wife
11th July 2009, 16:28
I can't imagine why you would want two messengers going...am I missing the point here...:Erm:.......................................................................................................Probably!:icon_lol:
so that i have my own privacy...

Arthur Little
11th July 2009, 16:45
im im new in this site,

:Erm: Sorry to say, I'm not a "technically-minded" guy, nor am I familiar with yahoo messenger. But I'd like to take the opportunity of welcoming you to the forum, nevertheless. :Hellooo: And I'm pretty sure someone here WILL be able to assist.

estherboaz
11th July 2009, 17:06
im im new in this site,

is it really possible to open more than ym at a time? or maybe your asking how to download ym in multiply? maybe you could open more than one ym at a time if you have different usernames.coz in my experinece my ym is connected to my email.eveytime i sign in in my email i could use my ym.but when i sign in my ym, i am automatically disconnected in ym email.

Ana_may365
11th July 2009, 17:29
is it really possible to open more than ym at a time? or maybe your asking how to download ym in multiply? maybe you could open more than one ym at a time if you have different usernames.coz in my experinece my ym is connected to my email.eveytime i sign in in my email i could use my ym.but when i sign in my ym, i am automatically disconnected in ym email.

i used 2.i talk to my friend in hotmail messenger and i talk to my children in ym.i type in if i talk to my friend but i talk also to my children by cam and headphone.:D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
11th July 2009, 17:55
im im new in this site,

Yes, it is possible to open a multiple Y messenger. In fact I am using it now in my laptop and it's really cool. I really don't know if I am allowed to post attachment with regards to this.

i used 2.i talk to my friend in hotmail messenger and i talk to my children in ym.i type in if i talk to my friend but i talk also to my children by cam and headphone.:D:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
No, she's not talking 2 different messengers. She just only talking Y messenger. As I've said it possible cause I am using it in my laptop. 2 Y messenger with 2 different user ID.

Ana_may365
11th July 2009, 19:45
Yes, it is possible to open a multiple Y messenger. In fact I am using it now in my laptop and it's really cool. I really don't know if I am allowed to post attachment with regards to this.

No, she's not talking 2 different messengers. She just only talking Y messenger. As I've said it possible cause I am using it in my laptop. 2 Y messenger with 2 different user ID.

ay!sori po!yeah u can talk as many as u want to all ur friends who are online[but i only use 1 ym id:D:D.can u teach me also how to do it:Erm::Erm::Erm:coz what i know u need to sign out first b4 u open another ym id]:doh:doh:doh

Sophie
11th July 2009, 23:31
welcome to the forum sweet_wife :Hellooo::Hellooo:

MarBell379
16th July 2009, 22:50
Do a quick google search on your words. Yahoo multi messenger.
A multitude of options come up, all easy to install and run.

Ive used one called Digsby in the past. It lets you run MSN, Yahoo, Facebook mesenger, ICQ - all from 1 place. I dont like the interface tho so I went back to the originals.
I'm not a big fan of having multiple accounts in chat apps anyway. It smells of duplicity to me, but I'm sure there are some with valid reasons.

Arturo
17th July 2009, 06:03
im im new in this site,

If you already have YM installed and you want to chat to more than one person at the same time, use the conference option in Preferences. This mean dthat the 3 or more online can chat to each other and also se their webcam. Its quite handy for families split around teh world!!!

If you want to have to versions of YM open.... its not possible. Only one account on a computer is possible to have open.

You can always do what I do.... run 3 computers side by side!!!
But I make websites and other media presentation so I need them!!!

Arturo
17th July 2009, 06:17
so that i have my own privacy...

simply create your own YM ID and log in

LEAHnew
17th July 2009, 12:41

Do a quick google search on your words. Yahoo multi messenger.
A multitude of options come up, all easy to install and run.

Ive used one called Digsby in the past. It lets you run MSN, Yahoo, Facebook mesenger, ICQ - all from 1 place. I dont like the interface tho so I went back to the originals.
I'm not a big fan of having multiple accounts in chat apps anyway. It smells of duplicity to me, but I'm sure there are some with valid reasons.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Yes I agree with them, coz been using that when I was there in Phil, I manage to get online with 3 accounts in one pc, 1 for our business ym id, 2nd-my personal id and 3rd my dad ym id :D
and all of the accounts i had i still got
my kukupops (my fiance) id listed:doh:NoNo::D:Rasp: