PDA

View Full Version : Rhinoplasty in Pinas?

Tawi2
13th July 2009, 16:35

Mrs Daddy
13th July 2009, 18:49
U silly Billy Mr.Tawi Well unfortunately I have a friend in pinas who is now in australia I was like surprise when she did it because it was quite obvious she done something on her nose.It`s a vanity thing and I would never have mine done:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:and about that virginity resoration That`s kinda some muslim girl do and bulitas I have just heard that but never meet somebody who have theirs done:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:that`s the highest level nah:yikes::yikes::yikes: U know a lot about this stuff hah :DYou seems to be proud of your bulitas:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
13th July 2009, 18:55

Sophie
13th July 2009, 22:24
Have any of you ladies seen the results of the "Nose-jobs" in pinas?The 20,000 peso ones :Erm: I know that Hayden Koh met Katrina Halili when she was having surgery on her nose,but I just wondered how the silicone-injection 20,000 peso noses looked?Pinays always seem obsessional about their noses,any of you ladies had "Nose-lifts"?Or even virginity restoration,I know someone who had that done :icon_lol: and I got bulitas :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

LOL, vanity vanity :rolleyes::rolleyes::ARsurrender:
I would never opt to go under the knife except on cases of life and death but certainly not for vanity, lol
As for viriginity restoration, it's more of a deception and insanity than a vanity, lol
But i'm in no position to judge those who choose to have one, to each his own :D:D
As for bulitas, i've heard it's for a man, but i don't have a clear idea what exactly it's about :doh

Tawi2
13th July 2009, 22:28

Sophie
13th July 2009, 22:38
Some things are best kept from the innocent ears of young maidens Soph :omg::ARsurrender:

LOL :yikes::yikes::icon_lol::icon_lol: i agree :xxgrinning--00xx3: as curious as i was, i'd rather not know, lol :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol: