PDA

View Full Version : Pinay in Norwich area

Blueberry
26th October 2006, 14:02
Hi all,
just wondering if there are any pinay living in the Norwich area as my fiancee is looking for friends of the same culture living near-by?

scotsfiancee
26th October 2006, 15:27
Byang is in there :Erm:

danodie
1st November 2006, 00:33
Hello Blueberry,

Hi there....I am living in Norwich too....Do you live near the city centre? 10min. walk from C.C from my place..
I'm looking for pinay friends as well....Have you checked out the filipino store at dereham road already? I'd met the pinay owner there while i was buying pinoy goodies. you might as well checked that one out coz you'll be able to meet some pinoy customers there as well...
anyway, send me a message or something if you would like...
I'm going to meet a filipina nurse with her friends this coming thursday at the Forum.. ( I'd met her when i went to the church , hoping i'd find see filipino family gathering there..)
Hope to hear from you soon...
Take care....

KeithD
1st November 2006, 09:55
I don't like Norwish, no racecourse :angry:

Blueberry
1st November 2006, 17:07
Hello,
norwish hey,lol.:)thanx danodie,i was in norwich today and see the shop on dereham road,i thought i may miss it but not a chance of that,it stick's out like a saw thumb,lol.we live about 15 minute drive from norwich towards north walsham in the countryside sounds like a good idea meeting up,which church do u use?so pleased to find some filipina's living so near bye :)