PDA

View Full Version : how long are you waiting?

Jonnywina
14th July 2009, 16:56
This is our 8th week and time is slow. Can I ask? How long before you got yours? Our application was for settlement.

thanks, J&W

Ji&Ma
14th July 2009, 17:00
This is our 8th week and time is slow. Can I ask? How long before you got yours? Our application was for settlement.

thanks, J&W

Hello - take a look in this thread Another batch of members waiting for visa (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=15638):xxgrinning--00xx3:

angel17
15th July 2009, 19:04

thanks, J&W

hi wina,

correct me if im wrong, did you lodged your application last may 22,09? if yes, your not alone...we also lodged our application last may 22 and like you and other applicants were still waiting:Erm:...my fiance and I are hoping to get it hopefully this month but as i read some post here, some are still waiting infact many applicants on april and until now there still waiting on there visa so possible ours might by aug. hopefully coz that could be the 3 months already when we lodge our applicantion and correct me if im wrong the maximum process for settlement visa is 3 months..so we will just hoping to receive it this month or aug...cheer up friend:):):)...i know god is with us...dont lost hope...keep in touch...:)

Mrs Daddy
15th July 2009, 19:10
I know it can be slow at times or often times.As far as I can remember we have waited about 3 months on mine more or less to arrive but as they said patience is a virute my dear so relax and unwind.fingers cross it will be there tommorow:)

Mrs.JMajor
15th July 2009, 19:55
Hello - take a look in this thread Another batch of members waiting for visa (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=15638):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nice one Ji, I already make that thread for applicants info, so they had rough idea how long it takes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Your's coming soon, and that 8 weeks if not lucky enough, another 5 weeks, if lucky it was around the corner :D