PDA

View Full Version : THAT Interview with Latoya Jackson..

nigel
15th July 2009, 15:07
Latoya Jackson certainly did confirm that M Jackson was molesting children....it's in this old interview...

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist/RTV/1993/12/08/605020115/

I'm glad I've found this video clip cause I thought I was going nuts!:Cuckoo: Hehe

I couldn't find this anywhere on youtube or other video websites...but I did eventually find it here...I've actually seen it before, I had to find it again cause people don't seem to believe me!:icon_lol:

I believe it's property of ITN news and they are actually selling it!:cwm34:

Sophie
15th July 2009, 15:38
Hey nigel, give the guy a break, he's dead already, lol :D:D

KeithD
15th July 2009, 15:45
...and I accuse my sis of all kinds as well....proof or not :)

miss.piggy
15th July 2009, 15:58
Latoya Jackson certainly did confirm that M Jackson was molesting children....it's in this old interview...

I'm glad I've found this video clip cause I thought I was going nuts!:Cuckoo: Hehe

I couldn't find this anywhere on youtube or other video websites...but I did eventually find it here...I've actually seen it before, I had to find it again cause people don't seem to believe me!:icon_lol:

I believe it's property of ITN news and they are actually selling it!:cwm34:

It sounded more like La Toya's personal conclusion based on cheques released and amount of time MJ is spending with the kids, rather than her catching him on the act of molesting kids.

Anyhow...Sophie is right, he's dead.

nigel
15th July 2009, 15:59
Hey nigel, give the guy a break, he's dead already, lol :D:DI guess your right, they seem to be making a dogged determined effort that no one watches this interview though...I bet if I uploaded it to youtube they would take it down right away..

adam&chryss
15th July 2009, 17:28
Tut tut Nigel.
You cant` say anything bad about him cos he was a good singer/ entertainer, don`t you know that?
Also, rumours about him can only be lies...

KeithD
15th July 2009, 17:30
Also, rumours about him can only be lies...
That'll be because the majority are. :doh

adam&chryss
15th July 2009, 20:13
And the minority that are true are all nice rumours :doh

Florge
16th July 2009, 04:45
CNN or was it BBC, had interviewed the children who "accused" MJ of molesting them.. (they were so about 5 or 6 y/o at that time).. and they are now denying that MJ molested them (the first "accuser" was already 12 y/o I think, and the other "accuser" was about 10 y/o)... so, well.... MJ paid their parents so that the case will be settled... that's probably why MJ is almost bankrupt now and had a lot of debts.

KeithD
16th July 2009, 08:54
MJ didn't pay those parents, the kids were proven in court to be liars, as not one other of the 1000's of kids interviewed mentioned any abuse.....read the court ruling.

....and MJ was NOT skint :doh

bornatbirth
16th July 2009, 11:37
MJ didn't pay those parents, the kids were proven in court to be liars, as not one other of the 1000's of kids interviewed mentioned any abuse.....read the court ruling.

....and MJ was NOT skint :doh

are you sure boss?

seems that the tour promoters were paying for everything thats why he was doing 50 concerts when he only agreed to do 10?

have you seen the clip where his hair is on fire?,im being to feel sorry for him!

LadyJ
16th July 2009, 11:51
are you sure boss?

seems that the tour promoters were paying for everything thats why he was doing 50 concerts when he only agreed to do 10?

have you seen the clip where his hair is on fired?,im being to feel sorry for him!

I just watched it few mins ago, it was bad and embarrasing:NoNo: http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Michael-Jacksons-Hair-On-Fire-Video-May-Have-Sparked-His-Addiction-To-Painkillers-Website-Claims/Article/200907315338848?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15338848_Michael_Jacksons_Hair_On_Fire_Video_May_Have_Sparked_His_Addiction_To_Painkillers%2C_Website_Claims

KeithD
16th July 2009, 11:54
are you sure boss?

One thing the media don't make clear, as they like hype, is the MJ set up numerous businesses, now some of them have failed, and because of who he was he was given loans on them. MJ himself was not skint.

Same as me, my business could owe £1Million to creditors, but I am not personnaly liable for it, so I'd still have cash.

nigel
16th July 2009, 13:03
I just watched it few mins ago, it was bad and embarrasing:NoNo: http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Michael-Jacksons-Hair-On-Fire-Video-May-Have-Sparked-His-Addiction-To-Painkillers-Website-Claims/Article/200907315338848?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15338848_Michael_Jacksons_Hair_On_Fire_Video_May_Have_Sparked_His_Addiction_To_Painkillers%2C_Website_ClaimsIt was a good 8 or 9 seconds before they noticed he was on fire! MJ himself didn't appear to notice at all!:cwm34:

What song was he singing? :9: "Looking for some hot stuff baby this evening!" :9:

:333: "Doctor...doctor...can't you see I'm burning..burning.." :333:

:9: "I'm ya firestarter...twisted firestarter.." :9:

Hey that's not the Jackson fives...that's earth, wind and "fire" :Cuckoo:

Piamed
22nd July 2009, 17:52
MJ was certainly not skint at all. He also was found innocent of the allegations. LaToya was the black sheep of the family and drew those conclusions herself for a variety of biased reasons.

He was a musical genuis who brought so much joy to many, crossed barriers, united many and ultimately saved lives. May he rest in perfect peace

adam&chryss
22nd July 2009, 18:50
We all have our own opinions on the stuff that we don`t know is fact.
After watching the Bashir interview,and hearing his own words from his own lips regarding his plastic surgery and the Kirk Douglas chin I would say he was partial to a fib or two!
Wether Bashir was biased or not he didnt make Jackson say the words, he could have just said yes I did have surgery.
But he didnt.....
Yes he was found innocent of all charges in the two cases against him.
The rest of his life is as unknown to you as it is to me, thats another fact.

Piamed
22nd July 2009, 19:08
We all have our own opinions on the stuff that we don`t know is fact.
After watching the Bashir interview,and hearing his own words from his own lips regarding his plastic surgery and the Kirk Douglas chin I would say he was partial to a fib or two!
Wether Bashir was biased or not he didnt make Jackson say the words, he could have just said yes I did have surgery.
But he didnt.....
Yes he was found innocent of all charges in the two cases against him.
The rest of his life is as unknown to you as it is to me, thats another fact.

I hear you! Aside from having a healthy scepticism for what I read in the media, no matter what it is, I always believe totally innocent until proven otherwise. Additionally, I do know people who knew Michael and believe what they've told me about his sincerity, caring heart, gentleness and consideration for children especially, etc.

Unfortunately, he had an unusual upbringing that noone else alive has even been close to. This resulted in him seeing things and aspiring to do things in a way that society at large cannot comprehend as normal. That is a notion few can or are prepared to try to comprehend. That hat most of society can do with evil intent another can do out of love. Hmmn!

I believe Bashir's revelations were really taken and edited out of context. He believed sharing a bed with children is a loving thing to do. It is but unfortunately most people cannot comprehend his perspective and cannot see this as anything other than dirty.

That people who have known him all his life trust him with their kids is a far more convincing than rhetoric from a bunch of individuals who have been proven to be nefarious or journalists who by the very nature of what they are seek to whip up societal emotion and sell papers. Most of the twisted people i've met in life have been social workers and journalists. Accountants tpoo but that's another story.

joebloggs
22nd July 2009, 19:41
MJ was certainly not skint at all. He also was found innocent of the allegations. LaToya was the black sheep of the family and drew those conclusions herself for a variety of biased reasons.

He was a musical genuis who brought so much joy to many, crossed barriers, united many and ultimately saved lives. May he rest in perfect peace

sorry toks, but OJ was also found innocent, i dont know if he did what he was accused of, but to me he was physically and mentally screwed up, what he did to his face, some of the things he said, i wouldn't let him look after little joe, would you have let him look after your daughter toks ?

Well did you know when you were famous you could kill your wife
And there's no such thing as 25 to life
As long as you've got the cash, to pay for Cochran - Good Charlotte - Lifestyle Of The Rich And The Famous

KeithD
22nd July 2009, 19:51
OJ was found not guilty on a technicality.

joebloggs
22nd July 2009, 19:56
OJ was found not guilty on a technicality.

and what was that :Erm: he paid someone off ? he couldn't have done it, he's a superstar :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
22nd July 2009, 20:17
didnt he play the black card?

joebloggs
22nd July 2009, 20:23
didnt he play the black card?

yes his 'team' of lawyers threw everything including the kitchen sink at the prosecution :D

KeithD
23rd July 2009, 09:42
and what was that :Erm: he paid someone off ? he couldn't have done it, he's a superstar :rolleyes:
The evidence was messed up by the police. :doh Read the case notes.

We went to see him while in Nevada but we couldn't get through the security in the prison! :icon_lol:

Piamed
26th July 2009, 00:13
sorry toks, but OJ was also found innocent, i dont know if he did what he was accused of, but to me he was physically and mentally screwed up, what he did to his face, some of the things he said, i wouldn't let him look after little joe, would you have let him look after your daughter toks ?

Well did you know when you were famous you could kill your wife
And there's no such thing as 25 to life
As long as you've got the cash, to pay for Cochran - Good Charlotte - Lifestyle Of The Rich And The Famous

I hear you matey. No doubt Michae had unique challenges/issues. I would not have anyone i do not know personally look after Marikit for sure.

I was considering the same thing yesterday. There was no way Steven Gerrad was going to get found gulity even though the camera shows him hitting the chap several times and totally aware when his friend elbowed him. Same as Amy Winehouse - she was also not gonna have any issues in court.

Similarly, police are seeemingly infallible. They arrest a guy for forcing the door to access his own home and even though the guy proves its his home they arrest him anyway. Black son of a famous basketballer gets shot as the police wonder what a young black man is doing in a nice car in that particular neighbourhood. As I mentioned an a previous post. Many years ago I got jumped by 9 Turkish guys in Liverpool Street (case of mistaken identity) - guess who got arrested?

I have had enough bad experieces with the British police myself not to automatically assign respect to them ( I was always getting search and stops when driving nice cars). Having said that ,the cops in th US that I have had tp deal with were thugs by comparison. Every day the harshness of what they are and do is broadcast around the world in the form of COPS. If I was in charge of international affairs I would have it banned as it conveys little good about the US.

eljean
26th July 2009, 01:05
Thank god MJ is dead co'z he wouldnt have to deal with all this crap:NoNo:
May he R.I.P

joebloggs
26th July 2009, 04:43
i know and understand what your saying toks.

my younger brother was assaulted by 2 drunken neighbours, like gerrand they tired to use self defence, and like the gerrand case, my brother never punched or kicked them. they said they did it in self defence, and only one of them claimed to have punched him a couple of times, when infact they both kicked the :censored: out of him. they broke his jaw in 2 places, fractured his cheek bone, he had massive bruising, from the top of his head to half way down his chest. he was unconscious for hours. i took photos of him while we waited for the ambulance. it took him along time to recover, but he was never the same person again.

thou the police were very good, the court and the judge was a waste of time, the case was delayed, postponed so many times, dragged on for ages, like the gerrand case, they both got character witness to say what decent people they were. (both in their early 20s). soon as they did that, then to me, their past criminal records should be read out in court. one was charged with gbh before and the other had a record for stealing cars, driving no license tax etc.

but soon as it looked like it was going b4 the jury, one of them had pleaded not guilty all the way thru, he changed his plea at the very last minute, then both of their lawyers made pleas to the judge why they shouldn't get prison sentences.one of them had a young daughter, would lose his job :cwm24:. so what, he should have thought about that b4 he attacked someone :Brick:

i had to sit in court and hear all this :censored:, and could not say a thing, they way things were going i thought they would get suspended sentences :icon_lol:, but he had the pictures i took, and they were that horrific he said he had to give them a prison sentence, they got a mere 6 months, probably out in 3 months. and my brother like i said was never the same.

so i do understand if it's this difficult for a white person to get justice, i cannot even think what trying to get justice is like for non whites :NoNo:

and if not for the photos they probably would have got suspended sentences, and for the supporters of gerrand, you only have to be in the wrong place at the wrong time to be victim, so hope its not your wife, kids or someone else in your family, because they may never recover and don't expect justice from the courts.