PDA

View Full Version : At last after 7 months of waiting, FIANCEE visa granted

Mrs.JMajor
15th July 2009, 19:51
Congratulation Deltonmay (Maddy) at last after 7 months of waiting to your visa, you got it at last, havent check my thread, lol just read your offline that you didnt make new thread, so here I make it for you.

To anybody who doesnt know yet, Deltonmay waited for her application results in 7 months, her batch when she applied is Sheila_Ady, we all know that Sheila_ady already get married last July 06 and soon to be pregnant:Cuckoo:

Unfortunately Deltonmay just got her visa today :doh after 7 months :NoNo: unbelievable, hope she dont mind saying this, her previous marriage was dissolved I assume by background check up the reason of the delay of her visa, because the ex partner was in the other planet :Cuckoo:(joke lang mare, alam mo naman joker ako-you know me I am a joker)

Congratulation once again, hoping no one will gonna break your record hopefully :CompBuster:

Hello there my friends :)
Finally I got my visa approved, and its stamped in my passport's page5:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR MORAL SUPPORT AND FOR THE HELPFUL ADVICES. I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AT THE MOMENT. I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE NOW THE VISA THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST SEVEN MONTHS. AT LAST, ALL THESE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, THE WORRYING, THE STRESS AND THE MISERY HAS COME TO AN END. I WILL BE FLYING TO THE UK NEXT WEEK :D BECAUSE ME AND MY DARLING FIANCE CANT WAIT ANYMORE TO BE WITH EACH OTHER.

TO BOSS KEITH AND THE MODERATORS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

MRS MAJOR... MARE!!! YOUR THREAD HERE HAS GONE BOX OFFICE...11 PAGES AND STILL MORE TO GO ON:D THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE MORAL BOOST YOU HAVE GIVEN ME FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS THAT I WAS IN AGONY. i HOPE YOU DONT MIND IF I DIDNT MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR MY NEWS:D PEACE!! MUAHHHHH!

TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR VISA. HANG ON TO YOUR FAITH AND BE PATIENT. YOU WILL BE THE NEXT ONE ANNOUNCING SOME GOOD NEWS HERE:) :xxgrinning--00xx3: AND OF COURSE PRAYER HELPS A LOT.

AND LASTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ENTRY CLEARANCE OFFICER (WHOEVER YOU ARE SIR/MADAM, I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GRANTING MY VISA. :)

:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

LadyJ
15th July 2009, 19:53
Hahaha, you're excited to post the news than her.

Anyway, COngratulations Deltonmay!

estherboaz
15th July 2009, 19:54
congratulations deltonmay.

Mrs.JMajor
15th July 2009, 19:57

Yap because she is my kumare and another thing she said too lazy to make new one as she is so excited to pack her things up :yikes::icon_lol:

Tiggers0608
15th July 2009, 20:03
Congratulations to your friend sis, congrats deltonmay :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:NoNo::doh wow can't believe 7 months

Sophie
15th July 2009, 20:06
Congratulations Deltonmay, at last the long wait is over :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
15th July 2009, 20:07
:cwm38: Heartiest Congratulations to Maddy [deltonmay] on finally being granted her Fiancee Visa. Phew ... what a long and anxious wait she's had, poor lass. I'm sooooooo very pleased for her! :BouncyHappy:

tiN
15th July 2009, 21:05
Congratulations Deltonmay, I can understand ate juliet why she's so excited to pack her things up.. :Hellooo:

whiteraven
15th July 2009, 21:18
heartiest congrats!!! i hope we dont have to wait that long:yikes:

Mrs.JMajor
15th July 2009, 21:27

Congratulations Deltonmay, I can understand ate juliet why she's so excited to pack her things up.. :Hellooo:

You bet guys :icon_lol: as the other thread of mine "Another Batch of Members.........." turn into page 11 :yikes: which I need to delete some of my post there, too longgggggg :doh

Ji&Ma
15th July 2009, 21:31
:icon_win:CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN:icon_win:

rayofLight
15th July 2009, 21:34
again CONGRATULATION

joebloggs
15th July 2009, 21:41
:NoNo: 7 months, should not have waited more than 4 months.:cwm23:

i would have complained after 4 months..

Mrs.JMajor
15th July 2009, 21:42
Are you on waiting ?

:icon_win:CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN:icon_win:

again CONGRATULATION

You're on the way guys, no worries, just hoping you provide all the documents they(ECO) wanted :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
15th July 2009, 22:21
All's well that ends well....I guess, but that's a long time. :)

Terrielicious
15th July 2009, 22:47
Congratulations it is worth the wait!! Welcome to the UK :)

Terrielicious
15th July 2009, 22:49
Congratulations DeltonMay.. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: Welcome to the UK! When are you coming???

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:26
Congratulation Deltonmay (Maddy) at last after 7 months of waiting to your visa, you got it at last, havent check my thread, lol just read your offline that you didnt make new thread, so here I make it for you.

To anybody who doesnt know yet, Deltonmay waited for her application results in 7 months, her batch when she applied is Sheila_Ady, we all know that Sheila_ady already get married last July 06 and soon to be pregnant:Cuckoo:

Unfortunately Deltonmay just got her visa today :doh after 7 months :NoNo: unbelievable, hope she dont mind saying this, her previous marriage was dissolved I assume by background check up the reason of the delay of her visa, because the ex partner was in the other planet :Cuckoo:(joke lang mare, alam mo naman joker ako-you know me I am a joker)

Congratulation once again, hoping no one will gonna break your record hopefully :CompBuster:

HI MARE KO! HE HE HE YOU SAVED ME FROM MAKING THIS THREAD:icon_lol:. I WAS ABSENT MINDED AFTER I GOT MY VISA:D. IT FEELS LIKE THE WORLD AROUND ME STOPPED REVOLVING WHEN I SAW MY VISA STAMPED IN MY PASSPORT. i SAID TO MYSELF 'THANK YOU GOD FOR GRANTING ALL MY PRAYERS'...(I HOPE HE WONT GET TOO TIRED OF LISTENING TO ME:D)
ANYWAY, I HOPE SO TOO THAT NO ONE BEATS MY RECORD ANYMORE...
GEEEZ! 7 MONTHS WAS SUCH A GRIEF:bigcry:

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:27

HI LADYJ:) THANK YOU!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:28
congratulations deltonmay.

thank you esther:):)

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:31
Yap because she is my kumare and another thing she said too lazy to make new one as she is so excited to pack her things up :yikes::icon_lol:

MARE, ACTUALLY I HAVE ALREADY PACKED SOME OF MY THINGS JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D I WILL JUST SORT THIS CFO THEN OFF TO UK:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:32

THANK YOU TIGGERS:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::):)

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:32
Congratulations Deltonmay, at last the long wait is over :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

THANKS AGAIN SOPHIE:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:34
:cwm38: Heartiest congratulations to maddy [deltonmay] on finally being granted her fiancee visa. Phew ... What a long and anxious wait she's had, poor lass. I'm sooooooo very pleased for her! :bouncyhappy:

hello arthur:) thank you again for the greetings. Actually i have just sent you a private message:d:)

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:35
congratulations deltonmay, i can understand ate juliet why she's so excited to pack her things up.. :hellooo:

hi tin:) thank you sis!:):):)

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:36

THANK YOU WHITERAVEN.
I HOPE YOU GET GOOD RESULT THE SOONER THE BETTER:) GOODLUCK TO YOU:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:43
:NoNo: 7 months, should not have waited more than 4 months.:cwm23:

i would have complained after 4 months..

HELLO MOD JOEBLOGGS:) CALM DOWN:D EVERYTHING IS OK NOW:xxgrinning--00xx3: I HOPE AND PRAY THAT ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS HERE WHO ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR RESULTS WONT BE IN THE SAME TRACK WHERE I HAVE BEEN THROUGH:)

brian&maddy
15th July 2009, 23:45
Congratulations it is worth the wait!! Welcome to the UK :)

THANK YOU TERRIE:):xxgrinning--00xx3: JUST SORTING SOME THINGS HERE THEN I WILL BE IN THE UK IN A WEEK OR TWO:)

sunshine
16th July 2009, 01:00
THANK YOU TERRIE:):xxgrinning--00xx3: JUST SORTING SOME THINGS HERE THEN I WILL BE IN THE UK IN A WEEK OR TWO:)

Hello DeltonMay.. you deserve the visa for being soooooo patient all this time:) You are so excited you packed your things few weeks ahead:icon_lol: Good luck to your happy life in uk:xxgrinning--00xx3: congratulations time to celebrate:BouncyHappy: :cwm12::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am so tempted to pack my things but my darling said we will not tempt faith :Erm: It is like were lost in limbo at the mo...its been nearly 3 mos of waiting. He will ring them this morning...

Florge
16th July 2009, 04:06
wow! really really patient to wait that long... congrats deltonmay! wish you all the happiness ..

rayofLight
16th July 2009, 08:29
Hello DeltonMay.. you deserve the visa for being soooooo patient all this time:) You are so excited you packed your things few weeks ahead:icon_lol: Good luck to your happy life in uk:xxgrinning--00xx3: congratulations time to celebrate:BouncyHappy: :cwm12::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am so tempted to pack my things but my darling said we will not tempt faith :Erm: It is like were lost in limbo at the mo...its been nearly 3 mos of waiting. He will ring them this morning...

Hi shine,,how's the development of the call of your darling to the embassy,,
this 1pm phil time, i called the embassy, and i feel disappointed coz their answer is not good....they still processing the march 26 application...:Brick::Brick::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

brian&maddy
16th July 2009, 11:04

Hello Shine:) my advice to you is never give up your faith and patience. that's all i got sis aside from the :love: i have for my darling fiance:D yeah thats true. Goodluck your application. I hope you get them soon:xxgrinning--00xx3::)

brian&maddy
16th July 2009, 11:05
wow! Really really patient to wait that long... Congrats deltonmay! Wish you all the happiness ..

thank your florge:):):)

brian&maddy
16th July 2009, 11:11
Hi shine,,how's the development of the call of your darling to the embassy,,
this 1pm phil time, i called the embassy, and i feel disappointed coz their answer is not good....they still processing the march 26 application...:Brick::Brick::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Hi sis! when i was still calling the embassy, its the same answer that i used to get from the staff. Its really diappointing. but do not give up phoning them. Its better if you can ask your darling to phone the embassy for you.
If it doesnt work very good, at least it will help:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rayofLight
16th July 2009, 12:53
Hi sis! when i was still calling the embassy, its the same answer that i used to get from the staff. Its really diappointing. but do not give up phoning them. Its better if you can ask your darling to phone the embassy for you.
If it doesnt work very good, at least it will help:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sis, my asawa called the embassy this afternoon, and they answer after 8x of dialling....and thesame answer,,, "they are still processing the month of march!
and they said to my asawa, that i will get my visa on the 4th month...wow...:bigcry::bigcry:..i applied on the 23rd of April...

Mrs Daddy
16th July 2009, 15:48
A big Congrats from us here:)

trader dave
16th July 2009, 17:19
:yikes::yikes: long time congrats i bet her husband is doing cartwheels :icon_lol::Erm: i am sure cartwheels are not what he is thinking about now:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::action-smiley-081:

brian&maddy
17th July 2009, 11:03
A big Congrats from us here:)

Hi Mrs Daddy:) Thank you :):):)

brian&maddy
17th July 2009, 11:05
:yikes::yikes: long time congrats i bet her husband is doing cartwheels :icon_lol::Erm: i am sure cartwheels are not what he is thinking about now:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3::action-smiley-081:

cartwheels:Erm::Erm::Erm: havent heard of that:doh anyway thanks for the greetings:D

steadyfornow
17th July 2009, 15:26
CONGRATS..the long wait is over..the long wait has finally paid off..i hoping we would get the same luck as well..but i hope it wouldnt take that long..lol..nway..i have some concerns regarding this..bec he's planning to be here by dec so if ever we'll pass(which we are both praying)he would like to fly back with me and he would like to be there as well during my interview..so just wondering what would be the best time to file our application?and if ever..the outcome would be unfortunate which i hope not..lol..would it be possible for us to get married and apply right awayfor a spouse visa instead..cause its upsetting to be apart..

steadyfornow
17th July 2009, 15:33
CONGRATS..the long wait is over..the long wait has finally paid off..i hoping we would get the same luck as well..but i hope it wouldnt take that long..lol..nway..i have some concerns regarding this..bec he's planning to be here by dec so if ever we'll pass(which we are both praying)he would like to fly back with me and he would like to be there as well during my interview..so just wondering what would be the best time to file our application?and if ever..the outcome would be unfortunate which i hope not..lol..would it be possible for us to get married and apply right awayfor a spouse visa instead..cause its upsetting to be apart..

Mrs.JMajor
17th July 2009, 23:18

First, you need to know first what really visa you want to apply, but I suggest spouse visa is better than fiancee, although fiancee visa as long as you provided all the necessary documents, you will not have a problem too, keep reading all the info here in the forum and you should be alright.

Stop worrying it would be alright at the end.

Ady
20th July 2009, 13:17

Wow, I just checked now. Saw the title "7 months for VISA" and knew you were talking about Maddy.

Congrats Maddy. I can imagine how the 7 months have been, and my heart goes out to you both for that. But, all is well that ends well. And there are exciting times ahead. We all applied before Christmas, and already I am planning Christmas shopping for 2009 and in that time you have had a horrendous time waiting.

Congrats. And Well done!

Mrs.JMajor
20th July 2009, 23:01
Wow, I just checked now. Saw the title "7 months for VISA" and knew you were talking about Maddy.

Congrats Maddy. I can imagine how the 7 months have been, and my heart goes out to you both for that. But, all is well that ends well. And there are exciting times ahead. We all applied before Christmas, and already I am planning Christmas shopping for 2009 and in that time you have had a horrendous time waiting.

Congrats. And Well done!

Lol, She said can she have a lift in the car for us to meet half way, she'll go with you :icon_lol: