PDA

View Full Version : 24 year old young guy from the philippines looking for a nice british guy to talk to

fatedtoloveyou
16th July 2009, 13:47
24 year old young guy from the philippines looking for a nice british guy to talk to

vbkelly
16th July 2009, 15:12
24 year old young guy from the philippines looking for a nice british guy to talk to

whew! bakla, bading o whatever not accpetable.

bornatbirth
16th July 2009, 19:11
whats the topic of conversation??

Mrs.JMajor
16th July 2009, 19:14

:Erm:

LadyJ
16th July 2009, 19:15
whew! bakla, bading o whatever not accpetable.

Dont be mean:NoNo:

vbkelly
16th July 2009, 19:18
Dont be mean:NoNo:

ipapako ko cya sa krus lol:D:D:D

LadyJ
16th July 2009, 19:19

I think this member had done nothing wrong, he posted his thread in a right thread/topic and yet he received negative point and replied... ashame!:NoNo:

Mrs Daddy
16th July 2009, 19:19
any gender!welcome here:):):)

vbkelly
16th July 2009, 19:28
fatedtoloveyou you mean gay?

jimeve
16th July 2009, 19:35
he's in the wrong forum, should be in the bayot chat rooms.:NoNo:

bornatbirth
16th July 2009, 19:38
i thought time was a healer and you wouldnt still be mad at him??

whats worse than a filipina whos pikon and wants to get even...a gay nurse maybe?

i dont think you will find many guys in this forum but good luck anyway!

GaryFifer
16th July 2009, 20:21
You can write to some nice guys here. I am sure they all need your company

NICE GUY PLACE (http://www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk/prisoninformation/locateaprison/prison.asp?id=618,15,2,15,618,0)

Tawi2
16th July 2009, 20:26
Dont worry fated,they are only joking:Erm:Theres actually a member here,a gentleman who is in a civil partnership with his pinoy husband :xxgrinning--00xx3: Hope you find what your looking for,good luck :)

Tawi2
16th July 2009, 20:31
I gave you good rep for your polite introduction :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
16th July 2009, 20:38
I think this member had done nothing wrong, he posted his thread in a right thread/topic and yet he received negative point and replied... ashame!:NoNo:

any gender!welcome here:):):)

i thought time was a healer and you wouldnt still be mad at him??

whats worse than a filipina whos pikon and wants to get even...a gay nurse maybe?

i dont think you will find many guys in this forum but good luck anyway!

Word

I hope you find what you are looking for:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have met many Gay Phills though my Wife and know what good friends they are to her and are good friends to me. They not like some of my Wifes young straight male friends give me that "Why are you here Whitey look"

It was her Gay friends who came and help my Wife, her Tita po and her two little Kids, when I was thousands of miles away. We will be forever be greatful for their great act of friendship. Driving for two hours, looking after them and reasuring all of them.

Strange how people judge so quickly i mean all the husbands on here are weirdos with wifes from catalogues on mail order:omg: Well thats what some ignorant people think and also think our wifes should go back home as they dont like non british here. Im hoping the good peopel of this forum are not like that?

Im hoping people on here could have a little more respect for their fellow people but each to their own i guess:NoNo:

Sim11UK
16th July 2009, 22:00
All are welcome here, as far as I'm concerned. :)

MarBell379
16th July 2009, 22:26
Each to their own tastes. We should all learn to respect that and understand even if it doesnt match with our own.
Welcome here.
I do think this forum may not be best placed to fit your needs (especially given some of the replies above - I'm surprised at people), but to chat and enjoy its great.
and if you DO find yourself looking to come to the UK at some stage to enter into a civil partnership, I'm certain then that this will be the perfect place to find answers to all your questions.

I also gave you rep for the polite introduction, in such contrast to some replies.

Florge
17th July 2009, 05:19
i thought fatedtoloveyou is a girl? i mean, based from his/her posts.... hehehe... oh well...

fatedtoloveyou
17th July 2009, 05:21
oh my gosh! im just looking for a nice guy to talk with and there you are guys commenting negative comments about me! I dont think gay people or lesbian should treated this way. anyway im a discreet gay and im proud of it guys. thanks for all of the comment here.

Florge
17th July 2009, 05:23
Each to their own tastes. We should all learn to respect that and understand even if it doesnt match with our own.
Welcome here.
I do think this forum may not be best placed to fit your needs (especially given some of the replies above - I'm surprised at people), but to chat and enjoy its great.
and if you DO find yourself looking to come to the UK at some stage to enter into a civil partnership, I'm certain then that this will be the perfect place to find answers to all your questions.

I also gave you rep for the polite introduction, in such contrast to some replies.

He has lodged his NVQ application last March 30... so, I guess he can find a civil partner once he's in UK? Good luck to your application.. any news yet?

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16220

fatedtoloveyou
17th July 2009, 05:31
He has lodged his NVQ application last March 30... so, I guess he can find a civil partner once he's in UK? Good luck to your application.. any news yet?

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=16220

I just called yesterday in the british embassy and they process for the january 19 applicants.

Florge
17th July 2009, 05:36
I just called yesterday in the british embassy and they process for the january 19 applicants.

ang tagal!!! gosh! well, don't worry.. .your papers will be processed soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
17th July 2009, 07:06
Don't let a couple of negative comments upset you, just ignore them.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Wish you all the best of good luck in your search.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
17th July 2009, 08:35
my opinion is 'dont judge the book by its cover' & 'no body is perfect'.i like to have a friends who are gays,who always telling u whats the best for u!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:.they are real nice and good friends than the real female who backfight u at the end.:furious3::Brick:i remember when im in high school i have a lot of friends who are gay.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
17th July 2009, 08:54
welcome to the forum fatedtoloveyou, wishing you all the best with ur search for ur british partner and Goodluck with ur visa..:D

LEAHnew
17th July 2009, 12:26
:dohso that explains your mood in your other thread:D:Cuckoo:

anyway I wish all the best in life and goodluck for your search:xxgrinning--00xx3:
and stay being polite.:Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 20:36
Fated,your a guy:omg:Sorry,from your original posts I had visions of a fire-breathing lady:icon_lol:The smoke clears,now I understand :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 03:54
Fated,your a guy:omg:Sorry,from your original posts I had visions of a fire-breathing lady:icon_lol:The smoke clears,now I understand :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes i am a gay guy. hahaha...i hope everything is clear now. :-):icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 08:57
Gay...guy....its all the same except for a different vowel :icon_lol:

vbkelly
18th July 2009, 09:49
oh my gosh! im just looking for a nice guy to talk with and there you are guys commenting negative comments about me! I dont think gay people or lesbian should treated this way. anyway im a discreet gay and im proud of it guys. thanks for all of the comment here.

i see i thought you are a true woman but anyway goodluck dear!

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 09:57
I need a btitish guy that will satisfy my needs!!! A guy that will love me as me as a person

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 10:03
Why stipulate a british guy?Why not a pinoy?And whats the rush for a relationship,your still hurting from the last one,your going to carry the pain with you for a while,heal up inside first then go with the flow,love comes and taps on your shoulder when you least expect it :luv4:Theres lots of single british homosexuals,you will meet one when your here but any relationship needs time to nurture and mature,just like a flower,if you try to rush it then its going to whither and die :Erm:

fatedtoloveyou
18th July 2009, 10:12
Why stipulate a british guy?Why not a pinoy?And whats the rush for a relationship,your still hurting from the last one,your going to carry the pain with you for a while,heal up inside first then go with the flow,love comes and taps on your shoulder when you least expect it :luv4:Theres lots of single british homosexuals,you will meet one when your here but any relationship needs time to nurture and mature,just like a flower,if you try to rush it then its going to whither and die :Erm:

I know...I want to feel better by joking.:icon_lol: I know there are lots of pulutan when i come to UK.:icon_lol: Joke again!

charlwill
18th July 2009, 12:21
Goodluck for you search. Keep trying.

fatedtoloveyou
20th July 2009, 08:43

hey tawi2 you have a gender confusion now? you mean you love men now rather than women? thats cool!!! keep it up. :D:D:D

fatedtoloveyou
5th September 2009, 05:02
Hi to all british men here...:):D

Tawi2
5th September 2009, 21:54
Fated,you STILL havent found true love??:Erm::cwm24::Erm:I thought you would have been snatched up by a horse-riding knight in shining armour by now and carried off across his saddle into the sunset :Erm:

fatedtoloveyou
6th September 2009, 02:52
Fated,you STILL havent found true love??:Erm::cwm24::Erm:I thought you would have been snatched up by a horse-riding knight in shining armour by now and carried off across his saddle into the sunset :Erm:

In my dreams Tawi2....lol. I haven't found one. I guess in UK. Maybe! :D

Pete67
20th December 2009, 11:27

Good luck to you hope you meet someone nice, there are gay dating sites here, you ever heard of gaydar? I think it's www.gaydar.com

joebloggs
20th December 2009, 11:39
Good luck to you hope you meet someone nice, there are gay dating sites here, you ever heard of gaydar? I think it's www.gaydar.com

that's one of the sites boy George use to frequent :Erm:

aromulus
20th December 2009, 11:45
that's one of the sites boy George use to frequent :Erm:

And you know that... Because.....:Erm:

joebloggs
20th December 2009, 11:46
And you know that... Because.....:Erm:

you told me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
20th December 2009, 11:50
you told me :xxgrinning--00xx3: