Tawi2
16th July 2009, 23:55

bornatbirth
17th July 2009, 00:01
lokos lkie my sleplnig!

Arthur Little
17th July 2009, 00:18
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
:Erm::Rasp:

:Erm: Enoemos detsop gnihtemos ekil siht yadretsey ... I kniht ti saw ydaL J! :rolleyes: oD I evah a egnarts dnim oot?

charlwill
17th July 2009, 01:26
erA ew tuo fo ruo dnim? :Cuckoo: :D :icon_lol:

tiN
17th July 2009, 01:33
ahahahaha tihs is vrey fnuny :D

i ejnyeod rdeiang it mybae im out of my mnid aslo.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Florge
17th July 2009, 03:04
I can read!!!! whoooppiiiii.... LOL

estherboaz
17th July 2009, 05:27
im dyslexic

Florge
17th July 2009, 05:32
im dyslexic

my bf also has mild dyslexia...

one time, he sent me money for the hotel reservations on his visit last year, and has forgot to but the "g" in florge... so the WU guy, questioned why I am claiming the sender to be my fiance when in fact he can't even spell my name correctly! LOL :icon_lol:

I still ended up with the cash though... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

MarBell379
17th July 2009, 07:09
one time, he sent me money for the hotel reservations on his visit last year, and has forgot to but the "g" in florge... so the WU guy, questioned why I am claiming the sender to be my fiance when in fact he can't even spell my name correctly! LOL :icon_lol:

My brothers worse than that. He has to be caoxked through writing his OWN name, and its only 'Paul'. He has it very bad tho

PS - I can read too. I'd be surprised if it was only 55% tho. There was a Railtrack advert based on this at London stages for a long time. If only 55% could read it it wouldnt be very well spent marketing money.:doh

Ana_may365
17th July 2009, 08:21

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

:icon_lol:lla i nac yas si----2iwat ru ynnuf:D:D:D

KeithD
17th July 2009, 08:36
When you read you are only using basic pattern recognition so your brain resolves the rest automatically, this is how folk can speed read.

What Tawi has done in no different than when you know multiple languages and your brain automatically translates the correct one.

LadyJ
17th July 2009, 09:09
reading you lot posts makes my brain hurts:icon_lol:

pennybarry
17th July 2009, 09:55
muy leído Señorito! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
17th July 2009, 10:39
reading you lot posts makes my brain hurts:icon_lol:
I'd be very surprised at that....women don't have them....:Bolt:

LadyJ
17th July 2009, 10:48
I'd be very surprised at that....women don't have them....:Bolt:

Oi! :omg:

Ladies! time to hang Keith:behead:

Sophie
17th July 2009, 11:08

LOL, amazing theory :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I never thought i could read this just as quick as i read the normal writing...
Indeed the mind does not read every letter by itself but the word as a whole :xxgrinning--00xx3: interesting theory :D

Jay&Zobel
17th July 2009, 13:11
my bf also has mild dyslexia...

I still ended up with the cash though... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hehehe... poor you... lol...

Florge
18th July 2009, 17:27
LOL, amazing theory :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I never thought i could read this just as quick as i read the normal writing...
Indeed the mind does not read every letter by itself but the word as a whole :xxgrinning--00xx3: interesting theory :D

But in order for you read the scrambled letters easily, the words must start and/or end with the correct letter...

Arthur Little
18th July 2009, 17:43
:Erm: Enoemos detsop gnihtemos ekil siht yadretsey ... I kniht ti saw ydaL J! :rolleyes: oD I evah a egnarts dnim oot?

But in order for you read the scrambled letters easily, *the words must start and/or end with the correct letter...

* Do MINE do this, Florge? :Erm:

Sophie
18th July 2009, 18:08

Here it goes arthur:

"Someone posted something like this yesterday....I think it was LadyJ :rolleyes: Do i have a strange mind too?"

Sophie
18th July 2009, 18:10
But in order for you read the scrambled letters easily, the words must start and/or end with the correct letter...

True :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 18:13
When you read you are only using basic pattern recognition so your brain resolves the rest automatically, this is how folk can speed read.

What Tawi has done in no different than when you know multiple languages and your brain automatically translates the correct one.

It's good to know.

aposhark
18th July 2009, 18:52
muy leído Señorito! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Señor or Señorita? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
18th July 2009, 18:54
Oi! :omg:

Ladies! time to hang Keith:behead:

He's probably hanging by his itlogs as we type...........

Arthur Little
18th July 2009, 19:35
Here it goes arthur:

"Someone posted something like this yesterday....I think it was LadyJ :rolleyes: Do i have a strange mind too?"

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Full marks, Sophie!

Arthur Little
18th July 2009, 19:41
:Erm: Is that YOU [latest avatar] "stirring things" again, Del? What ARE you cooking up now? :lol2:

monkeyface
18th July 2009, 20:13

Taht was tuogh. Diong tihs is tuogher. He eh. :)