PDA

View Full Version : Buy from Carboot Sale - Sell in Ebay

LadyJ
17th July 2009, 09:37
Hi guys,

I just want to share my part time home based work:D for someone who wants to make extra pocket money. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well what Im doing is I buy stuff in Carboot sale and Sell them in Ebay and Im always making a lot of profit by doing this for example I always look for Haynes car manual in Carboot sale and usually bought it for only 99p but I sold it in Ebay, the minimum manual I sold at the moment was £3+ and the maximum sold was £8+ (excluded p&p).:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Also other stuff popular in ebay are like Children activity toys, baby stuffs, branded clothing, shoes and bags, so there you go guys, if you're always in carboot sale and have spare time to make money at home, try buy and sell:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 09:39
Very entrepreneurial,you have business savvy :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
17th July 2009, 09:49
Hi guys,

I just want to share my part time home based work:D for someone who wants to make extra pocket money. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well what Im doing is I buy stuff in Carboot sale and Sell them in Ebay and Im always making a lot of profit by doing this for example I always look for Haynes car manual in Carboot sale and usually bought it for only 99p but I sold it in Ebay, the minimum manual I sold at the moment was £3+ and the maximum sold was £8+ (excluded p&p).:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Also other stuff popular in ebay are like Children activity toys, baby stuffs, branded clothing, shoes and bags, so there you go guys, if you're always in carboot sale and have spare time to make money at home, try buy and sell:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good thinking batman:xxgrinning--00xx3: hehehehe u r genius Anne:D

I used to do that too. But now stuck in the house ATM:doh:doh so i just sell stuff which we didnt use or i dont like or bought sale stuff online and sell it in my ebay:Rasp::Rasp: Small profit but every penny counts:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
17th July 2009, 09:52
Hi guys,

thanks for sharing, Ann..I am also selling in Ebay but mostly on ladies clothing and accessories.. will give children's stuff a try though..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
17th July 2009, 09:53
i know a lady from the uk who already does that,she buys from ebay cheap then resells it for more :D

Ann07
17th July 2009, 10:01
i know a lady from the uk who already does that,she buys from ebay cheap then resells it for more :D

You can buy wholesale or joblots in ebay and resale it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
17th July 2009, 10:02
thanks for sharing, Ann..I am also selling in Ebay but mostly on ladies clothing and accessories.. will give children's stuff a try though..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nice sis...
I am selling many baby stuff now:Erm::Erm: esp buggy now that i need double buggy:doh:doh:doh

pennybarry
17th July 2009, 10:10
Hi guys,

My friends do the same thing and I am thinking if I can bring some stuffs from Pinas and sell to ebay. Like hand made hammock, crafts but don't know exactly the immigration rules:D

I bought some UK 2nd hand home decors stuffs, pigurins,toys and sells to Pinas already. I think that is also good idea. I start buying small items now for collections and later send to Pinas for Christmas business selling gifts. I also buys 2nd hand gowns for a rent gown business. Planning to buy ice maker machine too for a small business in Pinas.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
17th July 2009, 10:31
oh!that makes me thinking :Erm:

KeithD
17th July 2009, 10:34
Look for job lots from other countries, especially unusual stuff. A guy in Egypt sell papyrus bookmarks and oils, stuff like that can sell well.

I've got bored of Ebat, too many charges and competition now, so the profits are not worth the hassle for me when I can make more just by selling one ebook.

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 10:37
When your a mogul equal to Sir Alan Sugar dont forget us Lady j :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
17th July 2009, 10:38
When your a mogul equal to Sir Alan Sugar dont forget us Lady j :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

LadyJ
17th July 2009, 10:42
Hey I also saw someone sold job lot of veg. oil waste and a lots of bidder who had interested and the seller made a good money from it.

WHy they want cooking oil waste for? Ist to make turn into diesel?

Mrs Daddy
17th July 2009, 10:44

I supposed:D

Ann07
17th July 2009, 10:44
Hey I also saw someone sold job lot of veg. oil waste and a lots of bidder who had interested and the seller made a good money from it.

Probably, saw that in River cottage show they are turning it into diesel.:NoNo::doh:D

Sim11UK
17th July 2009, 11:16
Ebay is certainly not what it used to be. :NoNo: I used to buy a lot of stuff wholesale, then sell it on ebay. Used to do quite well.

As has been mentioned, there is too much competition now, so it hardly seems worth it.

It's probably stiil a good way to pick up things at carboots & then sell them on. :)

LEAHnew
17th July 2009, 12:59
Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing LadyJ:xxgrinning--00xx3:, reminds me about my first experience Carboot sale at Studley and meeting some of fil-uk members there, it was nice experience.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Now I'm having idea to make myself busy in near future :rolleyes: I Hope kukupops wont be surprise if his old stuff in Ebay:yikes::D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

p.s
make your thread invisible to his eyes:Cuckoo::CompBuster::icon_lol::cwm12: