PDA

View Full Version : Its wet...

LadyJ
17th July 2009, 09:55
today:NoNo: Heavy rain whole day. I just hope it will be dry tomorrow for Barrio festival in Hounslow:cwm3:

Ann07
17th July 2009, 09:58
today:NoNo: Heavy rain whole day. I just hope it will be dry tomorrow for Barrio festival in Hounslow:cwm3:

same here horrible:NoNo::NoNo: cant go for a walk:cwm23:

kimmi
oh no..:NoNo::NoNo: here in Scotland a bit cloudy and on the weather news this morning we will also gonna be a dreak day:bigcry:

Tawi2
Its sunny in Hounslow at the moment,quite warm,and a few clouds loitering in the sky,I think tommorrow should be ok :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
17th July 2009, 09:59
its damp down south too!

lets hope you get a nice day there...maybe if you smile all day it will be sunny tomorrow?

Alan
17th July 2009, 10:02
Rainy Cebu also today. And only 33 degrees!!! :NoNo:

Al.:)

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 10:05
Thats it then,Fiestas cancelled in hounslow and relocated to Mactan :xxgrinning--00xx3: Where abouts "Down south" born at birth?Its warm here,theres cloud but its sunny.

LadyJ
17th July 2009, 10:09
There are loud thunderstorm here and it making my son scare :icon_lol:

Also only started raining and now already flooded here:doh

I wish I could go outside and get wet under the rain just like my old times in Phils. but too cold.

its damp down south too!

lets hope you get a nice day there...maybe if you smile all day it will be sunny tomorrow?

What about if I sing all day of 'Rain rain go away come again another day'?:icon_lol:

Rainy Cebu also today. And only 33 degrees!!! :NoNo:

Al.:)

Must be humid aswell:Erm: go on and get wet outside Alan!:D

KeithD
17th July 2009, 10:14
:omg:
Title: Its Wet
Author: LadyJ

You can't imagine the images going through my mind! :cwm24:

pennybarry
17th July 2009, 10:19

Wow, imaginative!!!:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

LadyJ
17th July 2009, 10:20

:omg: dirty old man:D

Enjoy it:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
17th July 2009, 10:38

together with ladyj's avatar...maybe you should see a doctor :Erm: :Cuckoo:

KeithD
17th July 2009, 10:40
I am the :furious3: doctor :D

Mrs Daddy
17th July 2009, 10:42
Oh dear! another cold day:doh

LadyJ
17th July 2009, 10:45

OI! Leave my avatar alone:D or just accept that you've got a crush on the lady in the well:icon_lol:

Ann07
17th July 2009, 10:48

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
17th July 2009, 10:48
OI! Leave my avatar alone:D or just accept that you've got a crush on the lady in the well:icon_lol:

i watched that movie in bed and when she climbed out of the tv,i thought she was going to climb into bed with me? :omg: :D

LadyJ
17th July 2009, 10:51
i watched that movie in bed and when she climbed out of the tv,i thought she was going to climb into bed with me? :omg: :D

hahah:icon_lol: scared ur :butthead:

honestly, i never like that scene of her climbing out of the tv. :NoNo:

KeithD
17th July 2009, 10:58
Even she wasn't that desperate :rolleyes:

pennybarry
17th July 2009, 11:06

Boss, imagine what is this?

This is for imaginative people like you:icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

KeithD
17th July 2009, 11:12
A light :Erm:

pennybarry
17th July 2009, 11:14
A light :Erm:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:I believe you read bible:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::cwm12::ARsurrender:

Sim11UK
17th July 2009, 11:31

:icon_lol: That's good, that is :icon_lol:

LadyJ
17th July 2009, 11:37
I can see black forest between hills:Erm::Erm:

KeithD
17th July 2009, 11:59
Your using a mirror :doh

Sophie
17th July 2009, 12:02

boss, your punchlines never cease to amaze me, lol :D:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
17th July 2009, 12:04

are you trimming the forest? :D

Jay&Zobel
17th July 2009, 12:28
Sun where are you again!!!???? Please come back!

Sophie
17th July 2009, 12:32
Sun where are you again!!!???? Please come back!

tell me about it.....hate the weather today....dark and gloomy :rolleyes::rolleyes:

miss.piggy
17th July 2009, 12:42
tell me about it.....hate the weather today....dark and gloomy :rolleyes::rolleyes:
hi Sophie...welcome to England? :D

Pepe n Pilar
17th July 2009, 12:51
...welcome to England? :D

Right... I always hear this from my husband:). Whenever it's sunny i hang clothes out in the garden then after awhile it's gloomy and rains, so i have to transfer them all again inside the house:Brick:. Then there goes the sun shining again...:NoNo: He said "welcome to England"!....:xxgrinning--00xx3::doh

Sophie
17th July 2009, 12:55
hi Sophie...welcome to England? :D

LOL, very true olivia, unpredictable weather as always :D:D:D

Sconnie
17th July 2009, 19:59

Must be a rain forest !! according to thread title

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 20:02

Penny,those of us pure in thought and deed see a lamp :xxgrinning--00xx3: Those of a perverse nature,what do they see :Erm:

Sophie
17th July 2009, 20:10
Those of a perverse nature,what do they see :Erm:

Please do tell........:D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
17th July 2009, 20:10
Penny,those of us pure in thought and deed see a lamp :xxgrinning--00xx3: Those of a perverse nature,what do they see :Erm:
Hidden lips :rolleyes:

Sconnie
17th July 2009, 20:12
A well wrapped badly packed kebab :rolleyes:

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 20:14
Someone once gave me sage advice,he said never trust something that bleeds for five days but doesnt die :Erm:

MarBell379
17th July 2009, 21:26
Signal 1 in Batangas :( REALLY Wet!

bornatbirth
17th July 2009, 21:29
a lamp from ikea?

Pepe n Pilar
17th July 2009, 21:32
At first glance i saw two legs spread apart, wearing sexy black bikini..:D:Rasp:

Second glance a lamp...:D:Hellooo:

bornatbirth
17th July 2009, 21:36
yep,at first thought it was my wife but i have the same lamp :icon_lol:

Sophie
17th July 2009, 21:56
yep,at first thought it was my wife but i have the same lamp :icon_lol:

:omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

acs
17th July 2009, 22:02
i smiled when i see the pic miss pennybarry :) The lamp we got at home looks like it too :D:icon_lol: Nice pic you have put on.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 18:03
Not wet anymore:Rasp:
Been to Angel of the North :BouncyHappy::cwm12: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 18:47
Penny,remember when they put the giant Newcastle shirt on the Angel of the north?Wheres that Harbour?I fished out of a lot of them on the north-east coast when I was a bairn so I always check your pics :icon_lol:

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 18:58
Penny,remember when they put the giant Newcastle shirt on the Angel of the north?Wheres that Harbour?I fished out of a lot of them on the north-east coast when I was a bairn so I always check your pics :icon_lol:

I think the angel needs that shirt. It's now naked:omg:

It was taken at Northshield harbour Tawi. My hubby was born in Newcastle and showed me their former house, his grandad place and some cousins place in Seaton de la val.

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 19:01
I THOUGHT THAT WAS NORTH-SHIELDS:cwm24: wow,I used to get my nets there from Cosalt,I was about 14 :Erm: I used to buy 100 yard gill-nets from them for the salmon :icon_lol:

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 19:09
I THOUGHT THAT WAS NORTH-SHIELDS:cwm24: wow,I used to get my nets there from Cosalt,I was about 14 :Erm: I used to buy 100 yard gill-nets from them for the salmon :icon_lol:

Ignore my spelling Tawi:D
Yes I was thinking why there was salmon at fish store in North-Shields. Is it a river?

I bought there half kilo of Salmon for Paksiw. We have no Salmon caught in our place here. Hubby also reminisced his childhood when we were there. He looked so happy telling old stories. Even his first girlfriend dating place:omg::icon_lol: I said don't start!!! :Brick:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 19:15
Not wet anymore:Rasp:
Been to Angel of the North :BouncyHappy::cwm12: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Nice pics friend!

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 19:16
Pen,the river Tyne has a great salmon run,ask your husband :xxgrinning--00xx3: My cousin had a migratory fish licence when I was a kid,I used to help him on his boat,we once got roughly 130'ish salmon and sea-trout in a weekend,biggest salmon was 28 Lb,its a great area :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 19:24
Nice pics friend!

Thanks Friend:Rasp: Wish I was in London this morning but not feeling so well:bigcry:

Maybe someday. I wish to see London and dream to visit big ben and buckigham:BouncyHappy: Been there but only passed by:doh

One day, I'll get there by train and stop at Kings Cross? :BouncyHappy::cwm12:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 19:25
Thanks Friend:Rasp: Wish I was in London this morning but not feeling so well:bigcry:

Maybe someday. I wish to see London and dream to visit big ben and buckigham:BouncyHappy: Been there but only passed by:doh

One day, I'll get there by train and stop at Kings Cross? :BouncyHappy::cwm12:

I'll come and meet you at King's Cross...anytime:D

KeithD
18th July 2009, 19:30
I'm on my way :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 19:33

Seven stops on tube from where I am now, be there in 20mins:D

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 19:34
Pen,the river Tyne has a great salmon run,ask your husband :xxgrinning--00xx3: My cousin had a migratory fish licence when I was a kid,I used to help him on his boat,we once got roughly 130'ish salmon and sea-trout in a weekend,biggest salmon was 28 Lb,its a great area :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Is this part of River Tyne? I remember hubby mentioned tyne bridge.
I like River Salmon as it's wild. I have tried cultured Salmon from Norway but Salmon from river seems more tasty.

I like your avatar:action-smiley-081: Seems you are busy for your next victim!!! I hope it's not me as I have my kontra kulam stone given by my grandma b4 she died.

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 19:38

:omg::omg::omg:

You need to choose now. Me or him:Erm: Three is too much:Brick: How can we go shopping and buy underwear:omg::omg::omg:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 19:41
The Tyne bridge Pen crosses the river Tyne,its salmon season at the moment,theres no comparrison between farmed and fresh salmon,wild atlantic fish are the tastiest,and its cheap if you get it straight from the Boat :xxgrinning--00xx3: Your grandmas contra-kulam stone is no match against the secrets of the siquijodnon potions :icon_lol:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 19:44
:omg::omg::omg:

You need to choose now. Me or him:Erm: Three is too much:Brick: How can we go shopping and buy underwear:omg::omg::omg:

:Erm:

First one to get there is mine.

But trust me, I'll be there in King's Cross to guide you around. Pero di ba hindi tayo mag-sha-shopping? I thought we were gonna do 'amazing race in London'?

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 19:46
Take her to Windsor castle,Hampton Court,Bushy Park,Chessington world of adventure,Thorpe Park.................... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 19:47
Your grandmas contra-kulam stone is no match against the secrets of the siquijodnon potions :icon_lol:

How sure you are Tawi? I remember my grandma was supposed to die but hardly close her eyes and couldn't say byebye to me unless I swallow her white stone. After I swallowed it, I feel like I'm Darna :Rasp:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 19:49
Darna :icon_lol:Ok,your stone beats my potion,cant argue with Darna :icon_lol:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 19:51
Take her to Windsor castle,Hampton Court,Bushy Park,Chessington world of adventure,Thorpe Park.................... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

She wants to see Buckingham Palace first and the House of Parliament and also the Big Ben.

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 19:55
Yup,but she can actually go inside Windsor :xxgrinning--00xx3:One of my nephews was guarding it the other week :xxgrinning--00xx3: and Hampton court is beautiful inside,loads of things to see and do in and around London,need maybe a week to spare though.

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 19:55
:Erm:

First one to get there is mine.

But trust me, I'll be there in King's Cross to guide you around. Pero di ba hindi tayo mag-sha-shopping? I thought we were gonna do 'amazing race in London'?

Oh yah! I remember I told you I am not into shopping. waaahhh I forgot:D
Yes we can do horse racing betting,? Any race if the boss is a lucky charm, then he is in. If not, let's just dump him into the river:D:icon_lol:

Wow! I like it:Rasp: You can join us Tawi. We have no photographer:D

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 20:01
Yup,but she can actually go inside Windsor :xxgrinning--00xx3:One of my nephews was guarding it the other week :xxgrinning--00xx3: and Hampton court is beautiful inside,loads of things to see and do in and around London,need maybe a week to spare though.

So where can I find Lady Diana wax statue? I wanna kiss her even statue. :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 20:02
Oh yah! I remember I told you I am not into shopping. waaahhh I forgot:D
Yes we can do horse racing betting,? Any race if the boss is a lucky charm, then he is in. If not, let's just dump him into the river:D:icon_lol:

Wow! I like it:Rasp: You can join us Tawi. We have no photographer:D

So, shopping won't be on the list now. And yes, the Boss can come with us and maybe we'll take him to this 'airshow' too? I'm not sure if we can put any bets on the planes though.

And we would need a photographer so, maybe Tawi can join us.

gracia143
18th July 2009, 20:03
So where can I find Lady Diana wax statue? I wanna kiss her even statue. :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 20:05
Penny,if you go downstairs in Harrods you can see the Dianna and Dodi memorial :) Dont go kissing statues though,I dont think Madam Tussauds allows it otherwise I would have snogged Angelina Jolie ages ago :icon_lol: I can do a DVD edited highlights of the trip with titles and music :icon_lol: Wait till next summer gracy,your friend will be here then.

gracia143
18th July 2009, 20:08
Penny,if you go downstairs in Harrods you can see the Dianna and Dodi memorial :) Dont go kissing statues though,I dont think Madam Tussauds allows it otherwise I would have snogged Angelina Jolie ages ago :icon_lol: I can do a DVD edited highlights of the trip with titles and music :icon_lol: Wait till next summer gracy,your friend will be here then.

I think she can kiss them as long as she does it discreetly, I'll keep an eye on the authorities.

Can't wait Tawi:Brick::bigcry:(Trev often tells me that's one of my weaknesses, I'm no good for surprises).

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 20:10
Kissing princess Dianna :icon_lol: I can sell the footage to ABS-CBN,your mum will see it back home Pen,Pinays Pilgrimage for Puti Princess :icon_lol:

KeithD
18th July 2009, 20:14
How can we go shopping and buy underwear:omg::omg::omg:
I'm wearing your underwear :cwm24:

pennybarry
So, shopping won't be on the list now. And yes, the Boss can come with us and maybe we'll take him to this 'airshow' too? I'm not sure if we can put any bets on the planes though.

And we would need a photographer so, maybe Tawi can join us.

Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.

wOW! I'm excited now. I'll be free the whole month of October:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

How about a hug Tawi? It was my dream to see Lady Di in person. In 1980's , my hair trimmed same as hers but still she looks like a pricess and I look like her alalay:doh

I feel tomboy everytime I see Angelina Jolie:omg: Brad Pit has no appeal to me:icon_lol:

gracia143
kissing princess dianna :icon_lol: I can sell the footage to abs-cbn,your mum will see it back home pen,pinays pilgrimage for puti princess :icon_lol:

big grin!

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 20:16
"How about a hug Tawi?" :icon_lol: I am sorry Pen,I am not very tactile and your hubby would beat me up :icon_lol: I am sure if you melt a little of the wax on Dianna's arms we can bend them around you so it looks like she is your best friend :Erm:

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 20:22
I think she can kiss them as long as she does it discreetly, I'll keep an eye on the authorities.

Can't wait Tawi:Brick::bigcry:(Trev often tells me that's one of my weaknesses, I'm no good for surprises).

Kissing princess Dianna :icon_lol: I can sell the footage to ABS-CBN,your mum will see it back home Pen,Pinays Pilgrimage for Puti Princess :icon_lol:

WHATEVER!!!! My Mom knows how die hard I was b4 so Please help me how can I kiss her at cheek only:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Please keep an eye with all buggers around!!!

I'm wearing your underwear :cwm24:

I can imagine now what you look like:D You look lovely wearing my underwear!!! It's all yours now:Rasp:

KeithD
18th July 2009, 20:29
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/bra_man.jpg

gracia143
18th July 2009, 20:36

My goodness Keith! You have to at least lose weight before you put this thing on.

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 20:37

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I don't wear bra with paddings:yikes:

I am baduy boss but I know how to choose the right colour

Sophie
18th July 2009, 20:37

you look great in this underwear boss :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 20:39
:omg: dirty old man:D

Enjoy it:icon_lol:

That means D O M for short:D

I thought he is 4M's:omg::omg::omg:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 20:39
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 20:40
That means D O M for short:D

I thought he is 4M's:omg::omg::omg:
Matandang,mayaman,madaling,mamatay? :icon_lol: That photograph is incredible :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
18th July 2009, 20:44
can you please stop posting photos of me!!

gracia143
18th July 2009, 20:45
can you please stop posting photos of me!!

Hee heee!

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 20:48
Matandang,mayaman,madaling,mamatay? :icon_lol: That photograph is incredible :icon_lol:

yes:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxparty-smiley-004:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 20:52
October then, friend Penny!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
18th July 2009, 20:55
October then, friend Penny!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yes friend:xxgrinning--00xx3: :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 20:57
Yes friend:xxgrinning--00xx3: :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Good, good.