PDA

View Full Version : someone's new here

steadyfornow
17th July 2009, 15:05
hi..:) im michelle..23 and a registered nurse..and i have british boyfriend whom im crazy with..lol..anyway i really find this forum very helpful for everyone..good thing i was able to check this site before applying for a visa..we're really lost with the whole process but slowly we are starting to sort things out with the help of tthis site..hopefully you guys could help us out towards approval..THANK YOU!!

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 15:06
Hi steady,musta?

kimmi
17th July 2009, 15:07
hi Michelle, welcome to the forum..:D Goodluck as well with ur visa preparation..

miss.piggy
17th July 2009, 15:08
Hi steady,musta?
Tawi, you know Steady?

Hi Steady, welcome and yes, just read through and get all info you'll need for your visa. Good luck! :)

Sophie
17th July 2009, 15:09
welcome to the forum michelle and all the best on the upcoming visa processing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 15:09
I have known her for about 60 seconds,long time I guess,her names michelle,she is a nurse :D

bornatbirth
17th July 2009, 15:11
hi and welcome here!

kimmi
17th July 2009, 15:12
I have known her for about 60 seconds,long time I guess,her names michelle,she is a nurse :D

u forgot something else tawi, that she's crazy inlove with her british boyfriend..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp:

miss.piggy
17th July 2009, 15:13

ahahahaha...thought you really know her because of your 'musta?'. :D Cool ka talaga Tawi.

Welcome ulit Michelle. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiN
17th July 2009, 15:24
welcome to the forum Michelle :Hellooo:

Tawi2
17th July 2009, 15:51
u forgot something else tawi, that she's crazy inlove with her british boyfriend..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp:

I have a fear of nurses Kimmi,the last time I was naked in front of one she was sticking a needle in my ass :bigcry::icon_lol:

Ana_may365
17th July 2009, 16:01
hiya!welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

KeithD
17th July 2009, 16:02
someone's new here

:Erm: Can I have another clue? :Cuckoo:

Jay&Zobel
17th July 2009, 16:04
Welcome here!

charlwill
17th July 2009, 16:32
Welcome to you.

Arthur Little
17th July 2009, 16:32
hi..:) im michelle..23 and a registered nurse..and i have british boyfriend whom im crazy with..lol..anyway i really find this forum very helpful for everyone..good thing i was able to check this site before applying for a visa..we're really lost with the whole process but slowly we are starting to sort things out with the help of tthis site..hopefully you guys could help us out towards approval..THANK YOU!!

So, Michelle ... you and your boyfriend are "going steady for now"! Is it an online relationship at this point in time, or have the two of you *met already? :Erm: The reason I ask, is not out of pure nosiness! :NoNo: It's simply because WHICHEVER visa you decide to apply for, the British Embassy will expect you to provide evidence of the *latter.

If you've both reached the stage where you're seriously contemplating spending the rest of your lives together, then you would be well-advised to choose one or other of the following options open to you, i.e. the Fiancee and/or Spousal Visa, since Visit/Tourist visas for UK entry are extremely hard to come by these days ... even though they're a much less expensive method.

Whatever route you eventually decide upon, I wish you every success, and would like to take the opportunity of welcoming you to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
17th July 2009, 16:52

:cwm24: Boy oh boy, ... fast workers those "Geordies"!

Arthur Little
17th July 2009, 16:57
I have a fear of nurses Kimmi,the last time I was naked in front of one she was sticking a needle in my ass :bigcry::icon_lol:

:yikes: Painful experience! When was that? :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
17th July 2009, 18:46
So, Michelle ... you and your boyfriend are "going steady for now"! Is it an online relationship at this point in time, or have the two of you *met already? :Erm: The reason I ask, is not out of pure nosiness! :NoNo: It's simply because WHICHEVER visa you decide to apply for, the British Embassy will expect you to provide evidence of the *latter.

If you've both reached the stage where you're seriously contemplating spending the rest of your lives together, then you would be well-advised to choose one or other of the following options open to you, i.e. the Fiancee and/or Spousal Visa, since Visit/Tourist visas for UK entry are extremely hard to come by these days ... even though they're a much less expensive method.

Whatever route you eventually decide upon, I wish you every success, and would like to take the opportunity of welcoming you to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'd like to thank the annonymous member who very kindly nominated me for a Reputation Comment for this post. Mindful of the stiff competition [read 'friendly rivalry'] one is up against on our highly entertaining and informative site (grovel, grovel :icon_lol:) may I add that it is greatly appreciated. :BouncyHappy:

mickcant
17th July 2009, 18:58

Hello michelle, :Hellooo:
Welcome from Mick.
I will wait for your reply to Arthur to see which visa you are applying for. all the best for it anyhow,
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

NtoN
18th July 2009, 13:29
Hi Michelle! There are several threads posted here to guide you on your visa application. Just like me, i've found this forum not only informative but entertaining. Welcome!

nigel
18th July 2009, 15:13
:Hellooo:Hello:Hellooo:

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 17:28

lol..how everyone here could be so nice?..anyway not all nurses will stick needles in your ass..lol..but nurses will surely take care of you..theyre a catch..maybe you just got a psycho nurse or something..lol:)

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 17:40

thanks for the reply arthur..yah..we've already met when he came for visit..but then we are not sure if that would be enough evidence though..we opted to go for a fiancee visa..he went here last may..i just want to ask AS well cause he will be back by dec so i could fly back with him if ever we'll be fortunate with the application..and he could be with me during the interview..so if thats the case when is the best time for us to apply?thanks everyone..i have so many concerns though..lol..:)

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 17:43
lol..how everyone here could be so nice?..anyway not all nurses will stick needles in your ass..lol..but nurses will surely take care of you..theyre a catch..maybe you just got a psycho nurse or something..lol:)

I think she was a psycho nurse actually,I remember she had a sort of thin moustache,very dark hairs just above her lip :cwm24: I met a nurse today,but she seemed a little desperada :NoNo: quite scary to be honest :Erm:Hope you get your visa soon Michelle :xxgrinning--00xx3:

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 17:57
I think she was a psycho nurse actually,I remember she had a sort of thin moustache,very dark hairs just above her lip :cwm24: I met a nurse today,but she seemed a little desperada :NoNo: quite scary to be honest :Erm:Hope you get your visa soon Michelle :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lol..thats scares me now..lol..anyway that's what we hope so..:)

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 18:05
Hi Michelle! There are several threads posted here to guide you on your visa application. Just like me, i've found this forum not only informative but entertaining. Welcome!

thank you..tha'ts what im thinking now..that im actually enjoying the forum now:)..

whiteraven
18th July 2009, 18:06
tawi that sounds like an ex wife of mine:omg:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 18:08
The lady with the moustache?I just bore a grudge against her because she wasnt so gentle sticking a needle in my bum:icon_lol:Not all nurses are demonic like her though,but I would hate her to have given me a bed bath :ARsurrender:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 18:09
Michelle,which part of england is your boyfriend from? :)

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 18:26
:Erm: Can I have another clue? :Cuckoo:

lol..another clue..hmmm..thats quite a challenge..ill be turning 24 this year..lol..would it be enough..lol..?me and my boyfriend..he's 28 years BTW..would like to go for a fiancee visa..he'll be coming back this december but then we're not sure if we can provide enough evidence because we got official after he went back home which was on june this year..and we have several pictures but then those were for merely 2 nights that we've been together..is there a specific time for you to be together before applying..and would it be a ground for disapproval if the two us dont really have much physical contacts before applying..bec its really upsetting to be apart..and we're both scared that if we wait a little longer..we both think it would be better if i fly back with him..this is really crazy..and long distance affair is new to both of us..its really great to feel the connection and love between us but yet so hard because we cant be fully happy because of the distance..

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 18:30
Photos of the 2 nights you spent together :cwm24: and Physical contact :cwm24: I am clutching my bible as I read this and praying fervently under my breath :cwm24: I feel slightly traumetised :cwm24::icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
18th July 2009, 18:50
All the best gurl!:)

gracia143
18th July 2009, 19:24
Welcome on board Michelle...hope you'd be able to figure out what visa to apply for very soon and also, good luck!

Sophie
18th July 2009, 20:09
Photos of the 2 nights you spent together :cwm24: and Physical contact :cwm24: I am clutching my bible as I read this and praying fervently under my breath :cwm24: I feel slightly traumetised :cwm24::icon_lol:

LOL, keep on praying tawiwi, at the rate you're going, you seem to need it :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: just kidding :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 20:19
I got my rosary,its ok :xxgrinning--00xx3: I just misread and thought she might be sending the wrong sort of pics to the embassy :cwm24:

Sophie
18th July 2009, 20:24
I got my rosary,its ok :xxgrinning--00xx3: I just misread and thought she might be sending the wrong sort of pics to the embassy :cwm24:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 20:27
Michelle,which part of england is your boyfriend from? :)

he's from london..:)

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 20:37
Welcome on board Michelle...hope you'd be able to figure out what visa to apply for very soon and also, good luck!

thanks gracia..we would go for fiancee visa..and hoping things would work out well..thank you..:)

gracia143
18th July 2009, 20:39
thanks gracia..we would go for fiancee visa..and hoping things would work out well..thank you..:)

Read on...the information you need are just a 'click of the mouse' away. And keep on posting too.

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 20:42
he's from london..:)
You will like london,frenetic,lots of things to see and do :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 20:43

...and not to mention the future breeding ground for H1N1:omg:

Tawi2
18th July 2009, 20:45
Oh yeah,I forgot about that :Erm:

gracia143
18th July 2009, 20:47
Oh yeah,I forgot about that :Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Easy Tawi, we don't want to scare Michelle.

:Hellooo:Sorry Chie we only wanted to welcome you, honest.

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 21:10

well i hope ill be lucky..lol..thats what he told me so..it really excites me..it will definitely be a new world for me to live in..:)

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 21:15
...and not to mention the future breeding ground for H1N1:omg:

its okay!!its nothing to be scared off really..lol..cause we have plenty of cases here..lol!!well..all you need is a healthy body and strong immune system to battle the virus!!:icon_lol:

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 21:30
gracia..or should i call you ate?if you dont mind to show respect..do you think we'll be needing more time to build the relationship?or would it be enough because before he went for a visit we've been communicating but we didnt really know it would come this far..cause we know its impossible to happen..he came here may to visit his relatives and somehow to see me..june when we realized when we had something good going on..now he wants me to fly back with him by dec..this is crazy..isnt it?but being apart really upsets us..we dont know what to do..we just want to be together..this long distance affair is both new to us..so we really need to figure things out..because one thing that scares us both is the fact one of us just might give up and just settle with whoever is convenient to us..cause this is really hard..but we need to fight if we really want this right...

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 21:44
Hello michelle, :Hellooo:
Welcome from Mick.
I will wait for your reply to Arthur to see which visa you are applying for. all the best for it anyhow,
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

hello..thanks mick..anyway we are going for a fiancee visa..hoping with all your help here..it would get approved..because i really think that all of you have been really helpful to everyone..which is so overwhelming..thank you in advance:)

bornatbirth
18th July 2009, 21:48
if your going to be together you both need to plan and work out the costs of everything,if he can afford to see you on more trips then he should come and see you more?

but work out how much all your plans will cost so you can save some money!

it can be a long and hard road but its worth it!

so goodluck :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

acs
18th July 2009, 22:05
:Hellooo: welcome to the forum. As you are planning to go with him when he comes this december better to start sorting your papers steadyfornow. Better go and get your CENOMAR from NSO and it take at least 3 months before a visa is release so apply maybe around late September or early October,and here are some of the documents you also need to go along with your application. Hope makatulong sa yo to kabayan.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

IDENTIFICATION:
Passport, NBI Clearance, NSO-SECPA Birth Certificate (THis is for you)
Sponsor’s Birth Certificate ( your fiance)
Full copy of sponsor’s passport, personal details and Phil. Immigration stamp in full color
Scanned copy of sponsor’s driver’s license

EVIDENCE OF ACCOMMODATION:
Deed of Property
Property Details ( He can take pictures of his house, inside and outside)
Mortgage Statements:
Council Tax

EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL CAPACITY:
Payslips
Letter of Employment ,Copy of Full Contract Details,
Bank Statement

EVIDENCE OF RELATIONSHIP:
Letter of Support from the Sponsor
Provisional Booking for the Wedding
Provisional Booking for Wedding Lunch
E-mail Transcripts
Chat Log
SMS Log
Screenshots of Chat Sessions
MoneyGram Receipts? Western Union Receipts
Flower Receipts
Telephone Bills/ Calling Cards

EVIDENCE OF MEETING:
Boarding Passes and E-tickets, Hotel and Restaurant Receipts, Photos
Letters, Postcard, Used Phone Cards, Used Call and Text Cards

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 23:10
[QUOTE=acs;154563]:Hellooo: welcome to the forum. As you are planning to go with him when he comes this december better to start sorting your papers steadyfornow. Better go and get your CENOMAR from NSO and it take at least 3 months before a visa is release so apply maybe around late September or early October,and here are some of the documents you also need to go along with your application. Hope makatulong sa yo to kabayan.:):xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you so much..but do you think the time would be enough for us to prove that the relationship is solid..because if we file by october..we only have 4 months of being in a relationship..and one more thing he wants to be there by the time ill be interviewed..so i dont know..im lost..who will schedule the interview?but we've actually been communicating before he came..but nothing really serious cause this is far from what we've imagined..we really didnt expect this to come along..and i dont think we have loads of pictures..but we do have some..thanks..

steadyfornow
18th July 2009, 23:21
if your going to be together you both need to plan and work out the costs of everything,if he can afford to see you on more trips then he should come and see you more?

but work out how much all your plans will cost so you can save some money!

it can be a long and hard road but its worth it!

so goodluck :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D

hi..thanks..but i think that wouldn't be suitable for us..cause he can only come here for 2 weeks..and when he has enough money..although he'll be coming back by dec but then he wants me to fly back with him..yah..he even looked for another job so he can prepare everything by the time that ill be there..:)