PDA

View Full Version : Test Cricket

KeithD
17th July 2009, 16:17
You have to admit that test cricket is only really 'exciting' on the final day on the innings.

If they limited each innings to 80 overs that would spice it up more as the tail enders try to rack up a score instead of boring us to death.

les_taxi
17th July 2009, 17:54
You have to admit that test cricket is only really 'exciting' on the final day on the innings.

If they limited each innings to 80 overs that would spice it up more as the tail enders try to rack up a score instead of boring us to death.

i'm enjoying it right now 139 for 6 and a p....d off aussie captain:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
17th July 2009, 18:24
I haven't got the faintest idea about cricket at all...:Erm:

Isn't that the game where England manages to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory...???:Erm:

KeithD
17th July 2009, 18:25
No......snatch a draw from the abyss of defeat....

Either way they still don't win :icon_lol:

somebody
17th July 2009, 23:49

No ta just like you can have a no goals in a football game but its a better game than one with plenty of goals the same for cricket.

somebody
17th July 2009, 23:49
i'm enjoying it right now 139 for 6 and a p....d off aussie captain:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:d

Arthur Little
18th July 2009, 00:53
I haven't got the faintest idea about cricket at all...:Erm:

Me neither :NoNo: ... used to play 'rounders' though [when I was a kid!].