PDA

View Full Version : The End

KeithD
20th July 2009, 09:07
How many guys on here watch a film with wifey and those two words appear: "THE END"

......followed by wifey saying "What was that all about?" :doh

aromulus
20th July 2009, 10:04

Easy one that.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Half way through the film Jet starts saying "Bed na..??":doh
And after another 5 minutes I give up trying to watch anything.....:bigcry:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 10:07
How many guys on here watch a film with wifey and those two words appear: "THE END"

Easy one that.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Half way through the film Jet starts saying "Bed na..??":doh
And after another 5 minutes I give up trying to watch anything.....:bigcry:

Lol... both rings a bell! :omg::D

kimmi
20th July 2009, 10:15
Lol... both rings a bell! :omg::D

I am also guilty with this Boss and MOd, though I am not sure if it's a filipina thingy..:doh:doh:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 10:19
I am also guilty with this Boss and MOd, though I am not sure if it's a filipina thingy..:doh:doh:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Think it's boredom, 'ey:Erm::doh Lol, save us from shame haha!:rolleyes::D

kimmi
20th July 2009, 10:23

aye!:icon_lol::icon_lol:

tiN
20th July 2009, 12:15

Agree:xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Because even watching a film i cant really sit properly without fidgeting, unless i really like the movie :doh:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Florge
20th July 2009, 12:22
the movie must be about horse racing or football... or both? hehehe...

Arthur Little
20th July 2009, 12:35
the movie must be about horse racing or football... or both? hehehe...

Guess you're NOT a fan of EITHER, Florge? ... mind you, NEITHER am I! :NoNo:

Florge
20th July 2009, 12:38
Guess you're NOT a fan of EITHER, Florge? ... mind you, NEITHER am I! :NoNo:

not really ecstatic about it but have always been supportive whenever bf asks me to monitor game and racing results online... hayy... :D

Sophie
20th July 2009, 12:41
Oh, i remembered watching on tv the movie "BORAT" and i was in shock, lol :omg::omg::omg::omg:
after the movie ended, my initial words were "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT MOVIE" LOL :omg::omg::omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Yes, for the most part, it was really funny, but some parts of the movie were really strange and weird and should be censored, lol....

gracia143
20th July 2009, 12:46
Oh, i remembered watching on tv the movie "BORAT" and i was in shock, lol :omg::omg::omg::omg:
after the movie ended, my initial words were "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT MOVIE" LOL :omg::omg::omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Yes, for the most part, it was really funny, but some parts of the movie were really strange and weird and should be censored, lol....

Hi Soph! If you find Borat annoying I'm sure you'd say Bruno is disgusting. My advise: do not waste your money on this one, I just did:bigcry:.

Sophie
20th July 2009, 12:49
Hi Soph! If you find Borat annoying I'm sure you'd say Bruno is disgusting. My advise: do not waste your money on this one, I just did:bigcry:.

LOL, very true gracy....saw the preview of Bruno on tv, and it's obvious it's way way weirder than borat, lol :doh :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

gracia143
20th July 2009, 12:51
LOL, very true gracy....saw the preview of Bruno on tv, and it's obvious it's way way weirder than borat, lol :doh :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yeah. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:still crying over the £££'s spent on it last week.

Sophie
20th July 2009, 12:52
Yeah. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:still crying over the £££'s spent on it last week.

LOL, too bad :D:D Anyway, just charge it to experience gracy, hehehe :D:D:D:D

gracia143
20th July 2009, 12:54
LOL, too bad :D:D Anyway, just charge it to experience gracy, hehehe :D:D:D:D

I will do. So now, it's THE END of Sacha for me.

Sophie
20th July 2009, 13:29
I will do. So now, it's THE END of Sacha for me.

LOL, the infamous sacha :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 13:40
Could be worse,at least Baron Cohen is entertaining :icon_lol: I wasted money watching loads of pinoy movies,what utter rubbish,the worst was the last one I saw "Sundo":icon_lol: Billed as a horror-suspense,I actually fell asleep half-way through,my son described it perfectly however "Sorry dad,low-budget and low-acting":icon_lol:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 13:49
Could be worse,at least Baron Cohen is entertaining :icon_lol: I wasted money watching loads of pinoy movies,what utter rubbish,the worst was the last one I saw "Sundo":icon_lol: Billed as a horror-suspense,I actually fell asleep half-way through,my son described it perfectly however "Sorry dad,low-budget and low-acting":icon_lol:

LOL, i'm afraid most local movies there, are like that anyway....
However, there are a few good one's sometimes, lol

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 13:50
:cwm24: I just remembered,AND "Caregiver",never have I been so pleased to see the end credits appear,what a load of toffee :icon_lol: I was quite pleased that was "The End" of sharon :icon_lol:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 13:53
:cwm24: I just remembered,AND "Caregiver",never have I been so pleased to see the end credits appear,what a load of toffee :icon_lol: I was quite pleased that was "The End" of sharon :icon_lol:

Haven't seen that one actually, but i heard it was a very moving story, probably because most filipinos can relate to the story.....

beppe
20th July 2009, 16:39

..... I am the one who asks that

KeithD
20th July 2009, 17:09
..... I am the one who asks that
....after Bambi :cwm24:

nigel
20th July 2009, 18:54
I can relate to this, but I'm the one who says "What was that about then? :Erm: Who's Harry Potter?" :Erm:

KeithD
20th July 2009, 20:11
....but I'm the one who says "What was that about then? :Erm:
Why is that not a surprise to us? :D

jam07
20th July 2009, 20:16
I can relate to this, but I'm the one who says "What was that about then? :Erm: Who's Harry Potter?" :Erm:

who's harry potter????!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :cwm24: :cwm24:

LOL!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

KeithD
20th July 2009, 20:45
who's harry potter????!!!!
I believe Emma Watson is in it!

I think she needs a shave :cwm24:

http://www.celebsowned.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/emma-watson-sextape-exposed.jpg

joebloggs
20th July 2009, 21:03

thats the best bit, when i usually wake up :rolleyes:

the new harry potter film is a load of :censored:, good job i didn't pay to see it :NoNo:, they should be paying me to go and see it :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
20th July 2009, 22:18
i did go and see "sex and the city" with my wife,i liked it! :D

somebody
20th July 2009, 22:26
Haven't seen that one actually, but i heard it was a very moving story, probably because most filipinos can relate to the story.....

The Wife watched it the other day, its ok but I hope the new OFWs dont follow what they do and get a black cab from heathrow to East london when they arrive:omg:

The worst acting was the whiteys, one doctor bloke was so wooden he must worry about woodworm more than baboy flu :D

PS dont watch while having your dinner certainly not if dinaguan, as you find out why the Wonderful carers (full respect to them:xxgrinning--00xx3: ) get the nick name BBC

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 22:31
Wooden acting?If I have to watch Sharon ever again I fear I will get splinters of the eyeballs :icon_lol: