PDA

View Full Version : So we had the sex talk..

Northerner
20th July 2009, 20:23
Hi Guy's,

I've been meaning to make this post for the last day or so but kind of thought it too personal, but then after reading through some of the older posts.. I thought, what the heck!!;)

My new girl "Rizza" and I have been meeting up online every day since we met, whether it be for a five hour conversation marothon or a half hour chat. And only in the last couple of days did we approach the subject of sex! Mainly because of some things one of her cousins had told her about what some western men go to Cebu for and of course those obvious fears..

So anyway, Rizza is a virgin. And she wants to remain one until she marries. Something I know is not uncommon in the phils from the many accounts of courtships I have read on this forum. And I am happy to respect that and I told her that I will not be expecting any sexual relations or make her think that she needs to perform whatever to keep me interested (trust me, I'm interested no matter how long I wait:Cuckoo:).. Trying to be a gentleman!

However.. Rizza has said she would be happy to share a hotel room with me. Although I have not yet gotten round to discussing the type of room (large bed or two singles) that we wll be staying in and from what point after we meet in person.

We also discussed staying at her uncles (where she currently lives - thanks Florge:idea:), mainly as I did not want her to think she had to stay with me from the first day we meet in person! And although nothing is final, it remains an option for the first few days..

But her uncle lives in Barili, not Cebu city! From what I see on the internet, not much besides a really nice waterfall and a beach there. No cafes, places to go on dates, plus it is a good trek to Cebu city so not really worth travelling to and from every day!

So I would like to pick the brains of some of you guy's, especially the ladies who have been in the position of Rizza. Did you sleep with your husband (then boyfriend) in the same bed (no sex) from early on.. Or would that be rushing things??:Erm: The reason I ask is my previous experience has been with english girls and virginity was never an issue (well, not since school:Hammer:).

:Help1:

pacificelectric
20th July 2009, 20:29
in the same bed (no sex)

Same bed, no sex? In a monastery perhaps, and not even sure..... I have had the same type of discussion with my gf recently, with the notable difference that she is a widow with three children, so her virginity is an old souvenir....

I do not mean to spoil the whole thing but I found on the Internet the story of a Frenchman who married a Pinay from Ormoc long ago and he says that very often a virgin about to get married with a western man surrenders her virginity to a local boy because it will hurt less (the old size story...). And this was confirmed to me by several sources!

By the way, if your gf is a real virgin, I would be surprised if there was no chaperone around..

KeithD
20th July 2009, 20:39
Same bed, no sex? ..
Happens to married couples every night :icon_lol:

vbkelly
20th July 2009, 20:40
will never been kiss never been touch but totally damaged

tiN

:omg::doh:doh:doh:doh:doh:doh
ur funny boss :Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Northerner
By the way, if your gf is a real virgin, I would be surprised if there was no chaperone around..

Not yet gone into that much! :cwm34: Although, when we travel to see her parents, her Tita is also coming along:Erm:

So... But I have no reason not to believe her! Not that it would have made much difference for me:) And she is 25, and living away from her parents...

:cwm3:

Northerner
20th July 2009, 20:44
will never been kiss never been touch but totally damaged

She has had boyfriends... Just chose to keep one thing till she got married.

Sophie
20th July 2009, 20:46
My hubby's first 3 visits before, he stayed in a hotel and i would just pick him up in the morning to go around
and drop him off to the hotel again at night, while i drive back home....
On his 4th and 5th visit, we were engaged already so he stayed at our house, with my family's approval of course.....
And when he came back again for our wedding, with his parents, they all stayed in our house as well....

It's best to respect her views and values.....she will appreciate and love you more for that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
20th July 2009, 20:47
its best to respect her and her views,why not have a room with 2 single beds or 2 single rooms.

the more she gets to know you and trust you,you will soon be sharing a bed but let her make the desicion!

pacificelectric
20th July 2009, 20:47
Not yet gone into that much! :cwm34: Although, when we travel to see her parents, her Tita is also coming along:Erm:

So... But I have no reason not to believe her! Not that it would have made much difference for me:) And she is 25, and living away from her parents...

You can believe her for sure, I encountered virgins aged more than 40 on FH.... but that's perhaps too much!

KeithD
20th July 2009, 20:48
Remember, anal means she is still a virgin :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
20th July 2009, 20:49

Can't cope with that!:doh:Brick::Help1::Cuckoo::Rasp:

vbkelly
20th July 2009, 20:49

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D:D:D

Sophie
20th July 2009, 20:50

LOL :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Northerner
20th July 2009, 20:50

Too... Many..... scouse...... jokes............. :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 20:54
If she said that sex is sacred and wants to save it til marriage, then please respect her...

trader dave
20th July 2009, 20:54

surely its time for mark 3 then :omg::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 20:56
My hubby's first few visits before, he stayed in a hotel and i would just pick him up in the morning to go around and drop him off to the hotel again at night, while i go back home....

It's best to respect her views and values.....she will appreciate and love you more for that :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ditto! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

I remembered, my brother said to him:
"I love my sister very much so please respect her. It's my way or the highway!" hahaha...:xxsport-smiley-002::xxsmilie_fussball::BlueTeamEnforcer::NEW3::NEW3::xxmixed-smiley-017::NEW4: - :gost:

trader dave
20th July 2009, 20:57
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::D:D:D

what about bj training:yikes::yikes::icon_lol: thats the route i would take:Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol::Cuckoo:

Pepe n Pilar
20th July 2009, 20:59
surely its time for mark 3 then :omg::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:doh:Brick::omg:

vbkelly
20th July 2009, 20:59
what about bj training:yikes::yikes::icon_lol: thats the route i would take:Rasp::Rasp::icon_lol::Cuckoo:

lol!:D:D:D

Pepe n Pilar
20th July 2009, 21:05
My hubby's first 3 visits before, he stayed in a hotel and i would just pick him up in the morning to go around
and drop him off to the hotel again at night, while i drive back home....
On his 4th and 5th visit, we were engaged already so he stayed at our house, with my family's approval of course.....
And when he came back again for our wedding, with his parents, they all stayed in our house as well....

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

If she said that sex is sacred and wants to save it til marriage, then please respect her...

Well said!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Northerner
20th July 2009, 21:07
My hubby's first 3 visits before, he stayed in a hotel and i would just pick him up in the morning to go around and drop him off to the hotel again at night, while i go back home....

:) Thanks for the info..

its best to respect her and her views,why not have a room with 2 single beds or 2 single rooms.

the more she gets to know you and trust you,you will soon be sharing a bed but let her make the desicion!

I was edging to a budget hotel with 2 rooms?? At least for a few days in cebu city???

You can believe her for sure, I encountered virgins aged more than 40 on FH.... but that's perhaps too much!

Oh, I do... :xxgrinning--00xx3: I trust this girl 100%

Don't worry, I am in no hurry:)

Sophie
20th July 2009, 21:17
Get to know her more first and enjoy each other's company in a more wholesome way, lol :D:D
I'm sure she's worth the wait northerner :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
20th July 2009, 21:18

yes Clinton said he never had sex with that monica whats her face :D

first night i met the misses, i slept in a bedroom on my own at the misses place, only 2 bedroom house, but the next night we slept in the same bed :yikes:, because most of her family had come to visit, and most of them had to sleep in the other room and on the floor :yikes:, they were squashed like sardines, but nothing went on btw us :NoNo:, as her 3yr old little gal was btw us both :icon_lol:

then the next day her dad came to visit, told me about his gun collection :cwm24:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 21:21
Is the uncle a virgin :Erm:

Northerner
20th July 2009, 21:27
Is the uncle a virgin :Erm:

An :butthead: virgin, I would think so...

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::omg::omg::omg::D:D:D

vbkelly
20th July 2009, 21:43

goodluck to both of you!!!

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 21:54
goodluck to both of you!!!

They dont need luck VB,what they need are implements of prevention,nope,not the morning after pill,thats so yesterday,get the local blacksmith to knock you up a pair if His'N'Her chastity belts,yeah,they come in male and female models(and get the uncle some sort of "Butt Bung")One tip,they need oiling regular otherwise they get rusty from "Body-fluids" :NoNo:

aposhark
20th July 2009, 21:56
Well,

I may rock the boat a little, but I think that any woman who sleeps in the same bed as a man should be willing to have sex.

If she does not want to lose her virginity, both people should avoid sleeping in the same room.

Separate rooms are better as there are no awkward moments.

Men should be gentlemen; a lady will make her decision when she feels comfortable.

Sophie
20th July 2009, 22:08
Well,

I may rock the boat a little, but I think that any woman who sleeps in the same bed as a man should be willing to have sex.

If she does not want to lose her virginity, both people should avoid sleeping in the same room.

Men should be gentlemen; a lady will make her decision when she feels comfortable.

Totally agree, now that's a true gentleman :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 22:08

Dave,your incorrigible:icon_lol:(the worrying thing Is I think I am the same:NoNo:) :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
20th July 2009, 22:09
isnt that rocking the bed??

LEAHnew
20th July 2009, 22:09
In our case pheromones attack easily and we became one:D:cwm12::Cuckoo:

They dont need luck VB,what they need are implements of prevention,nope,not the morning after pill,thats so yesterday,get the local blacksmith to knock you up a pair if His'N'Her chastity belts,yeah,they come in male and female models(and get the uncle some sort of "Butt Bung")One tip,they need oiling regular otherwise they get rusty from "Body-fluids" :NoNo:

ouch!..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 22:10
Well,

That's what I thought too! Through this, temptations will be avoided :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Very good advice Mr Aposhark!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
20th July 2009, 22:12
Well,

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Very Maginoo (gentleman):)

Sophie
20th July 2009, 22:15
Dave,your incorrigible:icon_lol:(the worrying thing Is I think I am the same:NoNo:) :icon_lol:

And i thought you're better than that, lol

Northerner
20th July 2009, 22:24
Well,

I disagree, yet see where your coming from!

A few years ago, an old colleague of mine lived with his devout christian girlfriend. She was a virgin yet they lived together in a one bedroom flat..

But I can see your point about the :omg: awkward moment :omg:

Tawi2
20th July 2009, 22:24
Only on the surface,if I was out on the town with Dave I might be a little worse actually,if I drink too much coke I get quite loud :cwm24::icon_lol:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 22:27
Only on the surface,if I was out on the town with Dave I might be a little worse actually,if I drink too much coke I get quite loud :cwm24::icon_lol:

beyond redemption indeed, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: just kidding tawiwi :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

kenny
20th July 2009, 22:39
Same bed, no sex? In a monastery perhaps, and not even sure..... I have had the same type of discussion with my gf recently, with the notable difference that she is a widow with three children, so her virginity is an old souvenir....

I do not mean to spoil the whole thing but I found on the Internet the story of a Frenchman who married a Pinay from Ormoc long ago and he says that very often a virgin about to get married with a western man surrenders her virginity to a local boy because it will hurt less (the old size story...). And this was confirmed to me by several sources!

that made me laugh:icon_lol: on two accounts..

kenny
20th July 2009, 22:44
Totally agree, now that's a true gentleman :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeah im with you on that one Sophie, totally agree.

Jay&Zobel
20th July 2009, 22:49

Test mike, one two, one two... :Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Sophie
20th July 2009, 22:54
Yeah im with you on that one Sophie, totally agree.

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
20th July 2009, 22:58
But I can see your point about the :omg: awkward moment :omg:

Hmmm, I reckon if you opted for two single beds in the same room, she'd maybe see your 'point':icon_tonguew:... but wouldn't quite be able to grasp it!

Northerner
20th July 2009, 23:16
Hmmm, I reckon if you opted for two single beds in the same room, she'd maybe see your 'point':icon_tonguew:... but wouldn't quite be able to grasp it!

:Erm::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::action-smiley-081:

Piamed
20th July 2009, 23:44
Oh Arthur! Really!!! :D

pennybarry
21st July 2009, 06:37
Could be happened if lady is virgin. I agree as it happened to me. I tried it before how can I control my emotion and it works!

If you have principles, dream that you want to achieve first, I believe you can set aside sex first. But if you always carried by your emotions, then it will be hard to control doing sex and think come what may:Rasp: This mostly happens to students, they have fears of doing sex:)

Happened to others too as first night is really ouch:Brick::CompBuster: Better luck someday:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Arturo
21st July 2009, 07:16

ppppphhhhhwwwwwww sharp intake of breath ..

Ding..

Round 2

Arturo
21st July 2009, 07:20

So.. thats why there are "fewer " virgins........ hats off to yer mate:cwm34:

KeithD
21st July 2009, 08:52
.....but I think that any woman who sleeps in the same bed as a man should be willing to have sex.......
That would include my sister then! :omg:

Pepe n Pilar
21st July 2009, 09:08
Hi Northerner,

I have read different views from different people of different backgrounds. I agree with some comments that they hold on to their virginity until the marriage. To some that were not able to wait, then so be it.

Based on your situation, you already had talked about sex with your gf. So more or less you both has known how one feels with each other.. We can't give the exact advices on here as you are the one concerned. But anyway, i agree with Aposhark comments, if you want to avoid having sex then get separate rooms. It is still tempting if you get 2 beds but still in the same room.

As long as strong love connects to both of you then sleeping in the same bed without sex is uncontrollable. Unless it is a platonic love..

BTW is this your first time to meet each other?. I have known a filipina who has been chatting with her bf for more than 6 months but they never talk about sex. She said it was only mentioned perhaps in one of their chats and one email so they got ideas on their own views about the subject. When they first met because her bf met her in her country, they easily got along well with each other and staying in one room was not a big deal for them. I suppose they are both matured enough to handle the given situation and so they just carry on what they feel with each one. Now they are already married and have a daughter. Love is so strong that no room for malice or whatsoever was given on that first meeting.

Just my views. No offence to anyone.

Best of luck.:)

Cheers!:)

Florge
21st July 2009, 09:15
This thread had taken me 2 years back. back at the time when fiancee and I are about to meet and had a discussion on sex..

What he told me was, he wouldn't force it if I don't want to.. and I would have to ask if I want to have sex... it was comforting for me at that time.. he kept reassuring me that he's not coming over for the sex.. but coming over to get to know me, meet my friends and my family.. and see if I am still the same person online and off... I appreciated him for that and I looked forward to meeting him in person.

Northerner, Rizza is in a difficult situation. She is trying to gauge if you are the one for her, and also trying not to pressure herself to give up her virginity just so you won't "leave" her for not having sex. Support her on that. Let her decide for herself and respect her decision. To be frank with you, she is actually considering it since she wanted to discuss it with you. Meaning, she may be thinking that you're the one. But don't put your hopes too high.

Stay at her uncle's for a few days.. just so she'll get comfortable with you around. Let her feel that you are after her as a person, and not the sex. And when you decide to go elsewhere, the sex may or may not happen. But as what the others have said, let her decide on it.

This shouldn't be a difficult issue for you coz I think you're not after the sex anyway. You're coming here to get to know Rizza on a deeper, more personal level so, whether you'll be staying in a hotel alone or with her, sex should not be an issue.

Right?

aromulus
21st July 2009, 09:24
There is always Pamela you can rely on......:rolleyes:

KeithD
21st July 2009, 09:30
Nothing wrong with virgin free oral :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
21st July 2009, 09:39

yeah.. you can do that too...

Nothing wrong with virgin free oral :xxgrinning--00xx3:

LOL.. ok... but she might bite it off...

KeithD
21st July 2009, 09:39
yeah.. you can do that too...

LOL.. ok... but she might bite it off...
:omg: I was talking about tooth care :cwm24:

jam07
21st July 2009, 09:44

yeah right... :rolleyes: LOL! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Florge
21st July 2009, 09:46

yeah... i know... i meant, bite off the dentist's finger :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 09:56
Why does sex always enter into it?Truthfully,why not just get to know each other as friends,why cant you just hang out as mates and see where it leads?Its a little too soon to be declaring undying love to each other isnt it?:Erm: How long have you known her?Hinay hinay lang :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
21st July 2009, 10:08

I just thought of this..:icon_lol: Delayed reaction here!..:doh Got it!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Florge
21st July 2009, 10:20
Why does sex always enter into it?Truthfully,why not just get to know each other as friends,why cant you just hang out as mates and see where it leads?Its a little too soon to be declaring undying love to each other isnt it?:Erm: How long have you known her?Hinay hinay lang :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Korek ka jan!!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
21st July 2009, 10:21

:Erm: im lost?

Northerner
21st July 2009, 10:23
Hi Northener,

I have read different views from different people of different backgrounds. I agree with some comments that they hold on to their virginity until the marriage. To some that were not able to wait, then so be it.

Based on your situation, you already had talked about sex with your gf. So more or less you both has known how one feels with each other.. We can't give the exact advices on here as you are the one concerned. But anyway, i agree with Aposhark comments, if you want to avoid having sex then get separate rooms. It is still tempting if you get 2 beds but still in the same room.

As long as strong love connects to both of you then sleeping in the same bed without sex is uncontrollable. Unless it is a platonic love..

BTW is this your first time to meet each other?. I have known a filipina who has been chatting with her bf for more than 6 months but they never talk about sex. She said it was only mentioned perhaps in one of their chats and one email so they got ideas on their own views about the subject. When they first met because her bf met her in her country, they easily got along well with each other and staying in one room was not a big deal for them. I suppose they are both matured enough to handle the given situation and so they just carry on what they feel with each one. Now they are already married and have a daughter. Love is so strong that no room for malice or whatsoever was given on that first meeting.

Just my views. No offence to anyone.

Best of luck.:)

Cheers!:)

:D Well, for staying in the city I think we might both get our own room now. although to get to know each other better first and also to get to know her family. It has been confirmed I will be staying with her at her uncles. And I am sre we will share a room there... Along with a ton of nephews and nieces (I've seen the little tikes in the background on the webcam:cwm24:)

This thread had taken me 2 years back. back at the time when fiancee and I are about to meet and had a discussion on sex..

What he told me was, he wouldn't force it if I don't want to.. and I would have to ask if I want to have sex... it was comforting for me at that time.. he kept reassuring me that he's not coming over for the sex.. but coming over to get to know me, meet my friends and my family.. and see if I am still the same person online and off... I appreciated him for that and I looked forward to meeting him in person.

Northerner, Rizza is in a difficult situation. She is trying to gauge if you are the one for her, and also trying not to pressure herself to give up her virginity just so you won't "leave" her for not having sex. Support her on that. Let her decide for herself and respect her decision. To be frank with you, she is actually considering it since she wanted to discuss it with you. Meaning, she may be thinking that you're the one. But don't put your hopes too high.

Stay at her uncle's for a few days.. just so she'll get comfortable with you around. Let her feel that you are after her as a person, and not the sex. And when you decide to go elsewhere, the sex may or may not happen. But as what the others have said, let her decide on it.

This shouldn't be a difficult issue for you coz I think you're not after the sex anyway. You're coming here to get to know Rizza on a deeper, more personal level so, whether you'll be staying in a hotel alone or with her, sex should not be an issue.

Right?

Florge, I think everyone on this Forum knows that if I went to the phils for sex there are far easier (and cheaper) ways to get it! Plus, I have already made it clear to Rizza that I am happy to come and leave the phils without having sex and I won't be expecting it. I also made it clear (I hope) that sex is not a requirement for me to take things further..

Ahh, Tawi2. I'm still trying to take it slow :Brick: :D

But we are both adults who have been in these situations before (Me and Rizza, no ideas anyone:cwm24:) and I think we both realise that a relationship requires two people working towards the same goal. I think we both want to find someone to love, trust and marry. And right now we are just working things out and seeing if that is us together...

Florge
21st July 2009, 10:27
Florge, I think everyone on this Forum knows that if I went to the phils for sex there are far easier (and cheaper) ways to get it! Plus, I have already made it clear to Rizza that I am happy to come and leave the phils without having sex and I won't be expecting it. I also made it clear (I hope) that sex is not a requirement for me to take things further..

Oh goodie!!! just assure and reassure her once the topic is being discussed again... that's how "makulit" women are.. we need reassurance on even the minutest of things... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck, and I'm happy for you!

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 10:28
Is it Pinay speed-dating :Erm:

Northerner
21st July 2009, 10:29
Plus, this way I get to live with a real pinoy family, try real pinoy food and live (for a few days) in another culture:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not the fake, McHotel activities I usually end up doing:)

Northerner
21st July 2009, 10:32
Is it Pinay speed-dating :Erm:

No, that was my ex:D

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 10:32
A "Real" pinoy family :D be afraid,be VERY afraid :icon_lol:

Florge
21st July 2009, 10:34
LOL@Tawi... don't scare him!

Northerner
21st July 2009, 10:35

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg: I already am.....

:icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
21st July 2009, 10:36
:D Well, for staying in the city I think we might both get our own room now. although to get to know each other better first and also to get to know her family. It has been confirmed I will be staying with her at her uncles.

Yeah that would be a great idea!. You will avoid the temptation. And have a separate room as well. A filipina was visited by her foreign bf also staying with her Aunt. She has cousins and nieces living with them as well. The bf was given the guest room which the Aunt had suggested but stayed in that house for the whole duration of his stay. That was his first visit ( no sex). They have both agreed on that. The second time was she went abroad on fiancee visa. Now, they are happily married..

Best of luck!:)

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 10:38

I stayed in a single room in the middle of Cebu,just off fuente Osmena with a guy I met at sabong,there was no aircon and a zillion kids,and him and his wife and me and a random old lady who was a distant aunt:Erm:I stayed there for two days,had a great time :)

vbkelly
21st July 2009, 10:38

hehe nice one tawi:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aposhark
21st July 2009, 10:43
That would include my sister then! :omg:

Sorry, I'm already married :icon_lol::icon_lol: and don't want to see my wife holding a big pair of scissors :icon_lol: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Northerner
21st July 2009, 10:46
I stayed in a single room in the middle of Cebu,just off fuente Osmena with a guy I met at sabong,there was no aircon and a zillion kids,and him and his wife and me and a random old lady who was a distant aunt:Erm:I stayed there for two days,had a great time :)

Was thinking I had better make sure the kids overdose on chocolate, so they sleep for longer than 4 hours:Erm:

vbkelly
21st July 2009, 10:48
Well,

agree!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: when i first meet my bf (now husband) he booked me another room but still i ended of going home because i was scared of my family in friends if they knows im stayed in hotel with him even we are in separate room.

KeithD
21st July 2009, 10:49
The the word 'SEX' in the title, and the thread goes on and on and ......:icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
21st July 2009, 10:51
Plus, this way I get to live with a real pinoy family, try real pinoy food and live (for a few days) in another culture:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Not the fake, McHotel activities I usually end up doing:)

LOL@Tawi... don't scare him!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: lol... Oh you will love Philippines to bits, I assure you that! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Have a happy & safe trip!!!

Northerner
21st July 2009, 10:53
The the word 'SEX' in the title, and the thread goes on and on and ......:icon_lol:

My next thread will be entitled "The Best Pinoy Airline.. SEX!":)

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 10:56
My next thread will be entitled "The Best Pinoy Airline.. SEX!":)

Cebu Pacific :xxgrinning--00xx3: even though I was flying PAL earlier this year and a cebu pacific flight was grounded as we waited due to the discovery of a foetus blocking the toilet :cwm24:

Florge
21st July 2009, 10:57

No sex too? :D

aposhark
21st July 2009, 10:58

Thank you Sophie.

Apart from anything else, it could be the lady who gets amorous and makes the first move - but she may not want to be too quick and could regret going too fast and lose her virginity too early.

Having two rooms means that when both people agree to share a bed, the moment for both people is heightened, planned for and becomes more special.

IMHO, it is not just men who get horny, it takes two to tango.
Tango-ing at the right time with no misunderstandings or pressure should lead to much more passion.........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
21st July 2009, 10:59
agree!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: when i first meet my bf (now husband) he booked me another room but still i ended of going home because i was scared of my family in friends if they knows im stayed in hotel with him even we are in separate room.

Lol, :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I stayed at my brother's house in Bulacan while he was booked in a hotel room (my curfew was midnight).
When we went home in Bicol to introduce him to my mom, he stayed at the hotel again and I have to go home before 9PM!!!:angry::bigcry:doh Ahhhh!!! it was so so difficult! For goodness sake I was 22y/o that time!!! :cwm34:

aposhark
21st July 2009, 11:03

I said the same thing to my "missus" :icon_lol:

Funny thing is...........we all like it :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
- It's why we are all here :icon_lol:

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 11:04
I had a pinay girlfriend once,I remember waiting five weeks to even hold her hand :icon_lol:
Florge,having me as their guest even for two nights probably stopped that couple from having a zillion and ONE kids :xxgrinning--00xx3: I was the ultimate contraceptive :icon_lol:

Northerner
21st July 2009, 11:08
I had a pinay girlfriend once,I remember waiting five weeks to even hold her hand :icon_lol:
Florge,having me as their guest even for two nights probably stopped that couple from having a zillion and ONE kids :xxgrinning--00xx3: I was the ultimate contraceptive :icon_lol:

So I take it the husband spurrned your advances, eh? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Florge
21st July 2009, 11:14

LOL... you have served your purpose!

vbkelly
21st July 2009, 11:16
Lol, :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: I stayed at my brother's house in Bulacan while he was booked in a hotel room (my curfew was midnight).
When we went home in Bicol to introduce him to my mom, he stayed at the hotel again and I have to go home before 9PM!!!:angry::bigcry:doh Ahhhh!!! it was so so difficult! For goodness sake I was 22y/o that time!!! :cwm34:

lol your 22/o that time and me 29/o that time but still under family pressure lol and walking in robinson mall NO holding hands

Jay&Zobel
21st July 2009, 11:21

Tawiwi lol my inquisitive mind would like to ask you: NAKAILANG GF'S ka na nga ba!!!????:Erm: Kasi parang ang dami naman eh!
Chinese -
Hongkongers -
Pinay -
Taiwanese -
Japanese -
Bayots :omg: -
etc etc...

hahaha!!!

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 11:22
[/SIZE]

lol your 22/o that time and me 29/o that time but still under family pressure lol and walking in robinson mall NO holding hands

Holding hands in Robinsons :cwm24: The shame of it :NoNo: what if you had been seen by a neighbour actually "Holding hands" :cwm24:

vbkelly
21st July 2009, 11:23
babaero si tawi lol

vbkelly
21st July 2009, 11:25
Holding hands in Robinsons :cwm24: The shame of it :NoNo: what if you had been seen by a neighbour actually "Holding hands" :cwm24:

yai patay ako sa family ko tawi

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 11:29
Your family would kill you?You could have always worn gloves :icon_lol:Jayzee,I lived in asia for years,I was always very talkative,you know how people are,I used to get around a bit :icon_lol:

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 11:32
babaero si tawi lol

No,I was just friendly :xxgrinning--00xx3:

whiteraven
21st July 2009, 11:54
first time i stayed with my wife in an apartment we slept in the same bed with no sex for two weeks, drove us both crazy :yikes::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Cuckoo::Cuckoo: but earned a lot of brownie points with the respect i showed her.

Pepe n Pilar
21st July 2009, 12:01
Tawiwi lol my inquisitive mind would like to ask you: NAKAILANG GF'S ka na nga ba!!!????:Erm: Kasi parang ang dami naman eh!
Chinese -
Hongkongers -
Pinay -
Taiwanese -
Japanese -
etc etc...

hahaha!!!

:icon_lol: That is Tawi2!!!...:xxgrinning--00xx3:. As to plants he is like the perennial!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:Hellooo:
That is better to have plenty of gf's as long as it is before marriage:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: than after...:NoNo:

Florge
21st July 2009, 12:05
first time i stayed with my wife in an apartment we slept in the same bed with no sex for two weeks, drove us both crazy :yikes::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Cuckoo::Cuckoo: but earned a lot of brownie points with the respect i showed her.

wow! such self-control :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jay&Zobel
21st July 2009, 12:18

wow! such self-control :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Well done!

Northerner
21st July 2009, 12:21

Now that might get me into a bit of bother, as I like to sleep in the spoons position :rolleyes:

Sophie
21st July 2009, 12:31
So.. thats why there are "fewer " virgins........ hats off to yer mate:cwm34:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
21st July 2009, 12:45
Chinese -
Hongkongers -
Pinay -
Taiwanese -
Japanese -
etc etc...

hahaha!!!

Good question :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 14:57
A gentleman never tells,more than one :Erm:

trader dave
21st July 2009, 15:14
:Erm:At the end of the day northener your gf might want to measure you up :icon_lol: and i mean the:icon_tonguew: :Cuckoo:be gentle with her:Rasp:

but if all else fails on every corner in the city in every bar you can rent a girl for a few hours you never know you might even fall in love with HER:omg::omg::yikes:but at least you know shes not a virgin

Sophie
21st July 2009, 15:44
A gentleman never tells,more than one :Erm:

a guilty conscience needs to confess, lol :D:D lol :icon_lol::icon_lol:
Nah, just kidding....better keep it to yourself, she might be reading :yikes::yikes::yikes::D:D

Tawi2
21st July 2009, 16:02
HE might be reading you mean,I am expecting Fated to pop in at any moment :omg: I aint got a conscience guilty or otherwise :Rasp:

Sophie
21st July 2009, 16:04
HE might be reading you mean,I am expecting Fated to pop in at any moment :omg: I aint got a conscience guilty or otherwise :Rasp:

Ok, "HE" then, as you wish lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: