PDA

View Full Version : German Sprite advert... Is this too sexy?

Northerner
21st July 2009, 11:21
Hi Guy's,

Just came across this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_1vk6YyJZA) :D Pun intended... What do you think?

aposhark
21st July 2009, 11:23
Do you have sex on the brain, Northener?

Northerner
21st July 2009, 11:25

:icon_lol: No, found it while looking over some political things.. But yeah, was thinking of Keith's comment:icon_lol:

aromulus
21st July 2009, 11:32
:icon_lol: No, found it while looking over some political things.. But yeah, was thinking of Keith's comment:icon_lol:

This one is hilarious....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Read the first letter of each word.....:omg:

Chav's drink....:icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
21st July 2009, 11:32
:omg: Northerner be calm....:omg: it might now good to start to abstain from it..:Erm::Help1::D

Northerner
21st July 2009, 11:38
:omg: Northener be calm....:omg: it might now good to start to abstain from it..:Erm::Help1::D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I had a cold shower already.... 'cause the boiler is broken:cwm24:

Jay&Zobel
21st July 2009, 11:48
:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

:omg: Northener be calm....:omg: it might now good to start to abstain from it..:Erm::Help1::D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: I had a cold shower already.... 'cause the boiler is broken:cwm24:

anyway, you'll have lots of cold showers in the PI hehe, no boilers there :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: will help you a lot not to think such things haha!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pepe n Pilar
21st July 2009, 11:48
Yeah when you go to the Phils and meet your Rizza just concentrate on non sex topics.. to avoid the temptation....:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::Hellooo:

vbkelly
21st July 2009, 11:53
Yeah when you go to the Phils and meet your Rizza just concentrate on non sex topics.. to avoid the temptation....:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::Hellooo:

if you feel the temptation just take a shower kasi kulang daw yan sa paligo lol i mean singaw lang daw yan sa kainit

Sophie
21st July 2009, 12:54

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: