PDA

View Full Version : Will you?

eljean
22nd July 2009, 17:05
Is there anyone here willing to open their home for a refuge if one of known members here become a victim of violence?just a thought....

maria_and_matt
22nd July 2009, 17:32
yes.... i had a filipina friend a long time ago who was beaten by her husband. we took her in for 4 months, we got in a lot of trouble with her husband, but it was worth it, now she is back in the philippines with her daughter happy and safe.

LadyJ
22nd July 2009, 17:44
Is there anyone here willing to open their home for a refuge if one of known members here become a victim of violence?just a thought....

Not with the bossing:NoNo: not even in my garage:NoNo: not even in my dog's house outside in the garden:NoNo::Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

kimmi
22nd July 2009, 17:50
If I personally know the person why not, though I still have to discuss it with my hubby..:)

eljean
22nd July 2009, 18:25
yes.... i had a filipina friend a long time ago who was beaten by her husband. we took her in for 4 months, we got in a lot of trouble with her husband, but it was worth it, now she is back in the philippines with her daughter happy and safe.

Bless you:)

Sconnie
22nd July 2009, 18:25
We would consider it and more likely yes.

Piamed
22nd July 2009, 18:48
Yes...it is certainly something we'd consider! Don't know who the person in question is but will help if at all possible.

tiN
22nd July 2009, 18:57
As long as i know her, Yes definitely, no second thoughts :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

And also happened to me just 2 weeks ago, i kept her for a week but in the end they managed to sort their problem out :D:D

joebloggs
22nd July 2009, 19:33
as bad as it sounds, if you are a victim of domestic violence do not move out without evidence of the domestic violence ( police/doctors/social services reports), if you more out it will be more difficult to stay in the UK without this evidence, but if you don't intend to stay in the UK then get out asap.

aphrodite78
22nd July 2009, 20:22

Absolutely YES. I'd be more than glad to welcome her/him to our humble home.

LadyJ
22nd July 2009, 20:30
That's very nice of you guys. I'll start packing right now then and I'll stay 1 week each of your house:D

Oh btw, i will have to think first which house to go first and wait me come out of your telly tonight:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bornatbirth
22nd July 2009, 20:38
That's very nice of you guys. I'll start packing right now then and I'll stay 1 week each of your house:D

Oh btw, i will have to think first which house to go first and wait me come out of your telly tonight:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol:

:D do men count as my wife looks like she wants to beat me?

Sophie
22nd July 2009, 20:38

Yes :)

Sophie
22nd July 2009, 20:40

LOL, :yikes::yikes::yikes::omg::omg::omg::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

joebloggs
22nd July 2009, 20:45
Absolutely YES. I'd be more than glad to welcome her/him to our humble home.

next time my misses :cwm3: i'll be over for tea :rolleyes: seeing your local to me

hope you've got some veggy food :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ps can i bring my dog to :Hellooo:

eljean
23rd July 2009, 00:05
Why don't we make our own refugee center/foundation for filipinas that are victims of domestic violence coz it's still best to have our own kababayan helping us when times like this:)

aphrodite78
23rd July 2009, 11:19
next time my misses :cwm3: i'll be over for tea :rolleyes: seeing your local to me

hope you've got some veggy food :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ps can i bring my dog to :Hellooo:

:D i forgot to mention that favours has to be returned too... got 2 sons needs looking after in return i'll cook you loads of veggy stuff. btw, whereabouts are you?

aphrodite78
23rd July 2009, 11:20
Why don't we make our own refugee center/foundation for filipinas that are victims of domestic violence coz it's still best to have our own kababayan helping us when times like this:)

i agree with you. have a nice day :)

vbkelly
23rd July 2009, 12:24

yeah if i know them

scott&ligaya
23rd July 2009, 13:34
yes if we know them and possibly even if we did not if the case was severe.

joebloggs
23rd July 2009, 18:30
:D i forgot to mention that favours has to be returned too... got 2 sons needs looking after in return i'll cook you loads of veggy stuff. btw, whereabouts are you?

if you got 2 sons that's even better, they can look after 2yr old little joe :D , hes such a pain in the :butthead:.

i'll pack me bags now ,, peace at last :rolleyes:

where am i , it depends who's asking, if its you, I'm near the Trafford centre, if its the cops, scousers, southerners then I'm in north Wales with scouser keith and dom :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nigel
23rd July 2009, 20:11
I'd consider it certainly...

I think they're are homes for battered women though aren't they're? I once met a girl who said she was living in a home for "battered women" that's the way she described it, I imagine it would have been a charity run thing..:Erm: