PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

badoodles08
23rd July 2009, 03:22
Hi im barbra... i would like to know if its true that you have to have a certain amount of insurance to be able to apply for a French tourist visa? i currently do not have one and im palnnnig to visit my mother who worksthere. does anyone know how much should an insurance amount to be able to meet their requirements? I would greatly appreciate your help

Barbra from Phils

Ji&Ma
23rd July 2009, 05:37
:Hellooo:Hello Barbra, welcome in here:Hellooo:
I guess here is answer to your question: Getting a VISA to France (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/france_159/entering-france_2045/getting-visa_2046/index.html)
Take a look in there, it is official pages of French Ministry of Foreign Affairs so I reckon you'll get the information needed - depends on how long you plan to stay in there as there is different conditions for short and long stay VISA.
For a short stay you'll need to provide proof of insurance as I've seen on these pages.
Good luck in your application:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
23rd July 2009, 10:32
Hi im barbra... i would like to know if its true that you have to have a certain amount of insurance to be able to apply for a French tourist visa? i currently do not have one and im palnnnig to visit my mother who worksthere. does anyone know how much should an insurance amount to be able to meet their requirements? I would greatly appreciate your help

Barbra from Phils

:Hellooo: Good Morning & Welcome, Barbra.

As you will see below, my friends Jiri and Maricel have posted a very useful link on how to come by the documents required for your proposed visit.

May I also take the opportunity of wishing you the best of luck with your application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Hellooo:Hello Barbra, welcome in here:Hellooo:
I guess here is answer to your question: Getting a VISA to France (http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/france_159/entering-france_2045/getting-visa_2046/index.html)
Take a look in there, it is official pages of French Ministry of Foreign Affairs so I reckon you'll get the information needed - depends on how long you plan to stay in there as there is different conditions for short and long stay VISA.
For a short stay you'll need to provide proof of insurance as I've seen on these pages.
Good luck in your application:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ana_may365
23rd July 2009, 11:13
hiya!welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:goodluck to ur application

aphrodite78
23rd July 2009, 11:28

Barbra from Phils

hi barbara,

i applied in french embassy in london last year and was not required about the certain amount of insurance. i just presented my travel insurance and that was it. :)

Sophie
23rd July 2009, 16:56
welcome to the forum barbra :Hellooo:

tiN
23rd July 2009, 18:41
Welcome welcome :Hellooo:

Florge
24th July 2009, 04:34
Mabuhay!

Pepe n Pilar
24th July 2009, 11:38
Welcome to the friendly forum Badoodles08!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

irobot
25th July 2009, 12:20
Irobot...." Sunny... Different From The Rest... " :Britian:

Hi There, badoodles08 ... Welcome to the forum...

Jay&Zobel
25th July 2009, 12:59
Welcome!