PDA

View Full Version : anyone use this delivery services...

Tiggers0608
23rd July 2009, 21:04
hi guys, anyone here use this delivery services before?

UK INTERCONTINENTAL DELIVERY SERVICES :Erm:

coz i have a friend in greece, who have a bf from wales , who said he sent a package going to greece but it went to tracking route ..... UK - germany - qatar - malaysia :Erm: thats weird isnt it, and now their asking her to pay $1,000 for the package coz their holding it. If she paid $1,000 thats the time their going to release her package :doh

Tawi2
23rd July 2009, 21:10
Stop,read this,have a think,and dont hand over any cash :NoNo:what does the package contain :Erm:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=15997

aromulus
23rd July 2009, 21:14
Scam...........:omg:

Tell your friend not to part with any money....

And to tell to whomever is asking money for delivering it, that you don't want it and it can be returned to the sender....:D

The package does not exist, it is only an elaborate scam to extort money.

Tawi2
23rd July 2009, 21:18
Oh yeah,better tell her the bad news,the boyfriend doesnt exist either except in the dark recesses of some scammers mind :NoNo:

nigel
23rd July 2009, 21:52

And to tell to whomever is asking money for delivering it, that you don't want it and it can be returned to the sender....:D

My sentiments exactly!:) Maybe your friend has been talking with someone about a missing package he/she was expecting...and this has led to some "funny" ideas?:rolleyes:

Bluebirdjones
23rd July 2009, 22:34
... totally agree with you.

This "Welsh" boyfriend is the figment of a Nigerian's(cammers) imagination.

darren-b
23rd July 2009, 22:39
UK INTERCONTINENTAL DELIVERY SERVICES actually have a website http://ukcontinentalds.com/

Definately good enough to fool some people.

These scammers are working harder to fool people, I remember when they just sent out badly worded emails.

Florge
24th July 2009, 04:10
seen a documentary on this with BBC... or was it CNN... dang! bottomline, there is a documentary on this.

Tiggers0608
24th July 2009, 09:47
Stop,read this,have a think,and dont hand over any cash :NoNo:what does the package contain :Erm:

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=15997

:xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks tawi2 for the infos , sadly your right its a scam

Tiggers0608
24th July 2009, 09:49

:xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks aromulus , i already told her the bad news , kinda weird usually its the pinays who scams foreigners and not the other way around

Tawi2
24th July 2009, 09:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks tawi2 for the infos , sadly your right its a scam

I guessed that a while back when you said the guy only lived in Wales and she was in Greece but he hadnt popped over to see her,it didnt sound right then to be honest :Erm: Still,at least she didnt pay-out or fall for his scam :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
24th July 2009, 09:55
... totally agree with you.

This "Welsh" boyfriend is the figment of a Nigerian's(cammers) imagination.

:Erm: but she said she seen the guy in the webcam its white :rolleyes: with a mind of nigerian for scammers :icon_lol:

Tawi2
24th July 2009, 09:58
:Erm: but she said she seen the guy in the webcam its white :rolleyes: with a mind of nigerian for scammers :icon_lol:

Albino :Erm:

Tiggers0608
24th July 2009, 09:58
I guessed that a while back when you said the guy only lived in Wales and she was in Greece but he hadnt popped over to see her,it didnt sound right then to be honest :Erm: Still,at least she didnt pay-out or fall for his scam :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm: yeah i know something wasn't right even at first when my friend said the guy sent her the fiancee visa form for her to fill it up and send some ducoments and sent it back to him for them to apply for fiancee visa , i said thats not the way it works

Tiggers0608
24th July 2009, 10:01
UK INTERCONTINENTAL DELIVERY SERVICES actually have a website http://ukcontinentalds.com/

Definately good enough to fool some people.

These scammers are working harder to fool people, I remember when they just sent out badly worded emails.

yeah we check on it , they have a websites and when she/myfriend put the tracking number they will tell you where ur package now, so if shes not open minded and don't ask infos to other people she will really be scam as people will think its true and for real

Tiggers0608
24th July 2009, 10:01
Albino :Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: maybe too much likas papaya

Tiggers0608
24th July 2009, 10:09
of yeah another one .........

when my friend called the numbers in malaysia thats on the e-mail regarding the package that they said was held there from UK INTERCONTINENTAL DELIVERY SERVICES ....... guess what guys, it was a filipina who answered the phone saying she's working there :Erm:

so maybe its the wife of the guy who's doing the scams :rolleyes: :NoNo:

Tawi2
24th July 2009, 10:12
More twists and turns than an Arthur Conan Doyle novel :NoNo: Your friends best off just cutting contact with the scammer now and not listening to any of his excuses.

Tiggers0608
24th July 2009, 16:36
seen a documentary on this with BBC... or was it CNN... dang! bottomline, there is a documentary on this.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
:Erm: means they already scammed a lot of pinays :omg::omg::omg: :Erm: or around the world