PDA

View Full Version : Friends

Plonker
25th July 2009, 09:48
Not too sure where to post this, anyway...

My wife has joined me in the UK for almost 4 months now, and although we love each other to bits we would like to meet other filipino's or anybody in the Leeds/Bradford area. Maybe having lunch to start off with, or if theres a big enough group then we could organise a mini event or something (go karting, alton towers, day out as a group somewhere. etc...) kinda like a social club for pinoys or people interested in the culture.

We went to the Leeds and Bradford pinoy festival last month and thought we could meet some, but we found it tough almost being like the first year at a new school.

If your interested drop me a message, I'm 30 and my wife is 28. It doesn't matter what age you are, whether your single or not or even have kids. Everyones welcome.

Thanks
SJ

Mrs Daddy
25th July 2009, 10:58
I know how you feel.Don`t worry you`ll meet them lot`s soon:):):)

pocahontas
25th July 2009, 11:03
hi soudns good idea.. im also in the leeds area hoping to meet new people..ive pm you my contact details hope we can meet soon. :Hellooo:

pennybarry
25th July 2009, 11:31
Pocahontas is also from Leeds and looking for friends too. She's just new member. Goodluck for your friend hunting.

May you find a genuine one.