PDA

View Full Version : haha... the joys of having a dog!!!

maria_and_matt
25th July 2009, 23:05
ok, so we went to milton keynes for the pinoy festival.. it was so lovely and warm, we ate good food ate halo halo, sat on the grass and enjoyed listening to a bunch of pinoys singing..
i got rather hot as the day went on, so me and my friends decided to go to the shopping centre to spend some £££'s... my lovely husband so kindly volunteered to look after my dog (ruby) while we are in the mall. 40 minutes later, i got a call from hubby, he let ruby off leash and she bolted and headed for the stage:icon_lol::icon_lol:!!

awwwwwwwww my lovely dog was on centre stage... she was a little star!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol:

GaryFifer
25th July 2009, 23:27
ok, so we went to milton keynes for the pinoy festival.. it was so lovely and warm, we ate good food ate halo halo, sat on the grass and enjoyed listening to a bunch of pinoys singing..
i got rather hot as the day went on, so me and my friends decided to go to the shopping centre to spend some £££'s... my lovely husband so kindly volunteered to look after my dog (ruby) while we are in the mall. 40 minutes later, i got a call from hubby, he let ruby off leash and she bolted and headed for the stage:icon_lol::icon_lol:!!

awwwwwwwww my lovely dog was on centre stage... she was a little star!!!:icon_lol::icon_lol:

So if you got the dog to watch your husband, maybe he will bolt off and run on stage!

nigel
26th July 2009, 05:19
And for our next number:

:9: "How much is that doggy in the window..":9:

:9:"And they call it puppy love..":9:

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 09:34
Good Morning friend, wow nice to know your having good time as well as ruby (dog) and you will become stage mother soon hahaha she will soon perform in the stage with her trick,oh by the way hows her swimming lesson ?

maria_and_matt
26th July 2009, 10:13
Good Morning friend, wow nice to know your having good time as well as ruby (dog) and you will become stage mother soon hahaha she will soon perform in the stage with her trick,oh by the way hows her swimming lesson ?

yes she swim:icon_lol::icon_lol: she swam without a float last week. i am so dang proud of her:icon_lol::icon_lol: how r u? hope ur doing well:)

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 10:22
yes she swim:icon_lol::icon_lol: she swam without a float last week. i am so dang proud of her:icon_lol::icon_lol: how r u? hope ur doing well:)

She beat me :yikes: I dont know how to swim :CompBuster: fine here friend, thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
26th July 2009, 10:23
Was the Fiesta worth going to M&M?I have some friends there today and might pop up if you think it was ok?Its only 45 minutes away :xxgrinning--00xx3: Did you enjoy it?

maria_and_matt
26th July 2009, 10:24
She beat me :yikes: I dont know how to swim :CompBuster: fine here friend, thanks :xxgrinning--00xx3:

good to hear I am now off to felixstowe to walk her by the beach... talk to you soon

Mrs.JMajor
26th July 2009, 10:31
good to hear I am now off to felixstowe to walk her by the beach... talk to you soon

Have fun sis, enjoy the weather :cwm38: as well the company of ruby :Cuckoo:

aromulus
26th July 2009, 11:28

Don't forget the little plastic bags for.......:NoNo:

Have fun......:rolleyes:

maria_and_matt
26th July 2009, 15:50
Was the Fiesta worth going to M&M?I have some friends there today and might pop up if you think it was ok?Its only 45 minutes away :xxgrinning--00xx3: Did you enjoy it?

it is small but we had tons of fun:icon_lol::icon_lol: food is also cheaper than london pork bbq's for only £1:icon_lol: theres another one in MK aug 15-16 i think

maria_and_matt
26th July 2009, 15:51
Don't forget the little plastic bags for.......:NoNo:

Have fun......:rolleyes:

i never forget the bags for ___.....:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
26th July 2009, 16:52
Your Ruby is a star! hehe

maria_and_matt
26th July 2009, 16:59
Your Ruby is a star! hehe

yes she is:D:D

kimmi
26th July 2009, 17:28

oh my she was really such a star! u are now a stage mom for Ruby..:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jay&Zobel
26th July 2009, 17:38
oh my she was really such a star! u are now a stage mom for Ruby..:icon_lol::icon_lol:

lol... hahaha :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
26th July 2009, 17:42
lol... hahaha :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
we also have a dog in here she's a lovely staffie and 10 months old,and its really fun having them around..:)

aromulus
26th July 2009, 17:52
Nice to see Pinays adapt to life in the UK....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Having their own pets, in the best of British fashions...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And every day, long walks in the park with the fresh meat on the hoof on the leash....:rolleyes:

kimmi
26th July 2009, 18:01
Nice to see Pinays adapt to life in the UK....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Having their own pets, in the best of British fashions...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

And every day, long walks in the park with the fresh meat on the hoof on the leash....:rolleyes:

thanks Mod,Ive noticed that most of the british people have pets in their home especially dogs..:Erm::Erm:ours is still boisterous and at the moment loves to give everyone a Glaswegian Kiss..:doh:doh:NoNo::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Tawi2
26th July 2009, 18:51
It could be worse Kimmi,my sister has a dog that likes being amorous with peoples legs :cwm24: Your right M&M,far cheaper than Barrio fiesta sa London,only stayed for 45 minutes then went to my friends house and spent the afternoon chinwagging,drinking tea,and eating cake :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
26th July 2009, 19:00
It could be worse Kimmi,my sister has a dog that likes being amorous with peoples legs :cwm24:

:omg::omg: I hope she wont grow up doing things like that..:doh:doh:doh

Tawi2
26th July 2009, 19:12
Its kind of embarrassing having a dog thats friendly to peoples legs,people dont understand its just happy to meet them and sort of freak out :cwm24::omg::cwm24:

kimmi
26th July 2009, 19:16
Its kind of embarrassing having a dog thats friendly to peoples legs,people dont understand its just happy to meet them and sort of freak out :cwm24::omg::cwm24:

I agree with u Tawi, am trying to imagine it and oh it's disaster for sure..:icon_lol::icon_lol: that's why we are teaching our dog as early as now that not everybody loves her because whenever she see people oh dear she goes straight with them and kiss them right away..:doh:doh

Tawi2
26th July 2009, 19:18
Oh?Yours is a female?Oh your ok then,its only males who are extra-friendly to peoples legs :ARsurrender:

kimmi
26th July 2009, 19:23
Oh?Yours is a female?Oh your ok then,its only males who are extra-friendly to peoples legs :ARsurrender:

yup she's a Bitch!:icon_lol::icon_lol: