PDA

View Full Version : Nigels Favourite Joke Ever..The Priests Golf Game...

nigel
26th July 2009, 07:50
A priest and an Australian are playing golf. The Aussie tries for the ball and he says "Damn I missed!":yikes:

The priest says "Tut, tut, using this unholy language! May god have mercy on your soul!"

The Aussie tries for the ball again and he says "Damn I missed!":yikes:

The priest says "Tut, tut, tut, good grief man! If you say 'damn' like that once more, god will surely strike you down!!"

The Aussie tries for the ball again and says "Damn I missed!":yikes:

This bolt of lightning flashes from the sky and boom! The PRIEST is totally blown away!! :yikes:

And then you hear god's voice from the heavens... and he says....

"Damn I missed!!"

jimcarie
26th July 2009, 08:24
paddy and murphy sat doing the crossword, paddy says, murphy im stuck on 2 down, flightless bird from iceland?? 6 & 7

murphy laughs out loud, no wonder people like you give us irish a bad name, you thick sod paddy, thats easy, wat is it then ?? ah its. frozen chicken, :icon_lol:

nigel
26th July 2009, 13:32
paddy and murphy sat doing the crossword, paddy says, murphy im stuck on 2 down, flightless bird from iceland?? 6 & 7

murphy laughs out loud, no wonder people like you give us irish a bad name, you thick sod paddy, thats easy, wat is it then ?? ah its. frozen chicken, :icon_lol:I thought you was going to say, ah, it's Kerry Katona!:yikes:

Hahahaha:icon_lol:

Sophie
26th July 2009, 16:34
LOL, very funny nigel :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

aromulus
26th July 2009, 17:45
Nigel I am still waiting.....:omg:

Where's that joke....???:Erm:

nigel
26th July 2009, 19:01
Nigel I am still waiting.....:omg:

Where's that joke....???:Erm:
The joke is:

The poor loyal Priest gets blown away instead of the Aussie!:yikes:

God misses the Aussie with his bolt of lightning and hits the Priest instead!:yikes:

To add insult to injury, god is also using the expression "Damn I Missed" aswell...:rolleyes:

Geddit?:)

Pepe n Pilar
26th July 2009, 20:08
Got it Nigel!...:xxgrinning--00xx3: Nice one again!>..:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
27th July 2009, 20:10
:icon_lol: Nice one Nigel!

Arthur Little
27th July 2009, 20:16
Flightless bird/frozen chicken from 'Iceland'? ... a good :irish: joke, Jim! :lol2: Many's the true word(s) spoken in jest.

Northerner
27th July 2009, 20:49

murphy laughs out loud, no wonder people like you give us irish a bad name, you thick sod paddy, thats easy, wat is it then ?? ah its. frozen chicken, :icon_lol:

Cheesy, but impressive :D

tiN
27th July 2009, 21:12
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: