PDA

View Full Version : Where to order a dvd copy of "Only Fools and Horses"

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 15:47
Hello...can anyone give me an idea where I can order/buy a complete series of "Only Fools and Horses".

Just need to get one for Kevin.

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 15:49

aromulus
27th July 2009, 15:51
Hello...can anyone give me an idea where I can order/buy a complete series of "Only Fools and Horses".

In the UK here....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amazon

As per compatibility.... You have to check out which "Zone"...:omg:

In Philly....... I don't know....:Erm:

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:00
How did the meeting with the judge go?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Only-Fools-And-Horses-Complete-Collection-Boxset-NEW_W0QQitemZ140312041191QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL?hash=item20ab3fd6e7&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1687%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Oh...its good, Kevin's Motion for confinement will be released this week. Because no more complainants left the DOJ is now reviewing the case for dismissal:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:. However due to the volume of different cases at the RTC branch 76, and the slow comment frim the State Prosecutor...we might get the resolution to dismiss the case within 3 to 7 months:omg::omg::omg: not unless the FCO will write to the DOJ to Fast Truck the case:Help1::. Kevin's health problems can be used on our defense to have him released under Humanitarian Grounds while waiting for the dismissal:D but this will depend on the prosecutor if it will be allowed:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Thanks for the link:)

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:03
In the UK here....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amazon

As per compatibility.... You have to check out which "Zone"...:omg:

In Philly....... I don't know....:Erm:

I tried amazon but they dont do it here:NoNo:, ill try the link that tawi2 gave...hopefully i can get one

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 16:09

GaryFifer
27th July 2009, 16:14
I would recommend HMV for box sets, they tend to have them. They had Laurel and Hardy complete works and other big box sets I saw at Xmas.

Are you ready for this? 199.99 25 DVD with the Specials! nice one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ONLY FOOLS AND HORSE BOX SET FOR YA DAVE (http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=566006)

I think my favorite is the one they painted the Chinese with yellow intercity rail glow in the dark paint!

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:16
3-7 months?Could be worse,a lot worse,thats a good result actually,I read one case where an illegal recruiter got 50 years??:Erm: They did the same sort of sting,went into the offices and handed over marked money :Erm:

yeah i heard that if we are proven guilty that a Life Sentence...im thankful that the complainants back out already. However bit concerned about the length pf waiting period to have the resolution. I was talking to one of the inmates there earlier...he was dismissed 2 years ago but until now his released order is not yet done.:NoNo::bigcry::bigcry:

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 16:19

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:20
I would recommend HMV for box sets, they tend to have them. They had Laurel and Hardy complete works and other big box sets I saw at Xmas.

Are you ready for this? 199.99 25 DVD with the Specials! nice one:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ONLY FOOLS AND HORSE BOX SET FOR YA DAVE (http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=566006)

I think my favorite is the one they painted the Chinese with yellow intercity rail glow in the dark paint!

:yikes::yikes::yikes::omg::omg:expensive...
hope they have better deal for a package:cwm34:

estherboaz
27th July 2009, 16:21

thats my hubby's favorite.pls pm me i will tell you were he got it.

Florge
27th July 2009, 16:22
yeah i heard that if we are proven guilty that a Life Sentence...im thankful that the complainants back out already. However bit concerned about the length pf waiting period to have the resolution. I was talking to one of the inmates there earlier...he was dismissed 2 years ago but until now his released order is not yet done.:NoNo::bigcry::bigcry:

Hi... that's awful a lot of time.. what's the judge's name? court branch?

you can complain to the supreme court as violation to their circular re giving decisions withing 60 to 90 days. that can be a ground for an admin case.

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 16:23

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:23
I told you,the wheels grind slowly unless well oiled,you know what that means.

Acually that was offered earlier. 1M:bigcry::bigcry:, need alot of begging for my dad to let me sell his resort:Brick::Brick:

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:27
You can get the full set for £60+ on E-bay,its the cheapest option.Lifetime inside for IR?I think I would resort to something drastic,PE a good team and the right equipment :Erm:Theres just been a belgian armed robber sprung,his guys hijacked a helicopter and picked him up inside the prison during exercise :icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

yeah im at ebay now:D Yup...Reclusion Perpetua:Help1: luckily those guys still have conscience to back out.:cwm34:

im really thinking for options....another night without sleep then:Erm:

GaryFifer
27th July 2009, 16:29
Trigger quotes floor me. Timing is awesome!TRIGGERS BROOM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSmSTpRUeLs)

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:30
Hi... that's awful a lot of time.. what's the judge's name? court branch?

you can complain to the supreme court as violation to their circular re giving decisions withing 60 to 90 days. that can be a ground for an admin case.

it is honestly...almost like youre already sentenced:bigcry::bigcry:, but its not the Judge the prosecutor has the problem sometimes according to the BJMP:Erm:

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:33
thats my hubby's favorite.pls pm me i will tell you were he got it.

yes ...its really funny. thats why Kevin wants it so atleast he wont get insane while waiting for his release.

got a problem...dunno how to pm:doh:D

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:35
Trigger quotes floor me. Timing is awesome!TRIGGERS BROOM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSmSTpRUeLs)

:)

Florge
27th July 2009, 16:39
it is honestly...almost like youre already sentenced:bigcry::bigcry:, but its not the Judge the prosecutor has the problem sometimes according to the BJMP:Erm:

true... who asked for 1M? the prosecutor or the judge? hmmm.. don't pay... you can always file admin case or have him/her de-barred... or, you can also do what they did to you and kevin? an entrapment! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
27th July 2009, 16:41

britishdetained
27th July 2009, 16:50
true... who asked for 1M? the prosecutor or the judge? hmmm.. don't pay... you can always file admin case or have him/her de-barred... or, you can also do what they did to you and kevin? an entrapment! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

its CORRUPTION!:cwm23:

didint realised loving a white guy would cost me a million eh:cwm3:

if there's no option left...im afraid i must do. :bigcry:

but still hoping to get the FCO do something on it really, since no more complainants left

Florge
27th July 2009, 17:01
Entrapment Florge?That was Catherine Zeta Jones and Sean Connery :Erm:

LOL... very funny... but.. that will do too... the police did an entrapment operation against Kevin, so Charlene can do the same to the prosecutor... lol

vbkelly
27th July 2009, 17:08

try ebay