PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

tisha126
27th July 2009, 21:57
Hello to everyone!
I am a graduate student who has just moved to the UK. I am doing my final dissertation on Migration and Filipino nurses specifically. I have taken interest in this topic because I am half filipina myself and my mother is a nurse who migrated from the Philippines.
I have created a short questionnaire and anyone that would be willing to help me on this, please respond to this thread.
I hope that I am not bothering anyone by posting on this forum. If preferred I can post the questionnaire on this thread to make it easier for those willing to respond.
All the responses can remain anonymous if preferred, but this will not be a published document.

Thank you for your time,
Laetitia

Arthur Little
27th July 2009, 22:41
Hello to everyone!
I am a graduate student who has just moved to the UK. I am doing my final dissertation on Migration and Filipino nurses specifically. I have taken interest in this topic because I am half filipina myself and my mother is a nurse who migrated from the Philippines.
I have created a short questionnaire and anyone that would be willing to help me on this, please respond to this thread.
I hope that I am not bothering anyone by posting on this forum. If preferred I can post the questionnaire on this thread to make it easier for those willing to respond.
All the responses can remain anonymous if preferred, but this will not be a published document.

Thank you for your time,
Laetitia

:Hellooo: Laetitia and Welcome. To be honest, as far as responding to your questionnaire is concerned, I'm not sure what the forum's policy is regarding requests of this nature ... a decision on which, would normally rest with our "management team", consisting of an Administrator plus three Moderators.

Mrs Daddy
28th July 2009, 09:27
welcome here and goodluck for you questionaire!

Ana_may365
28th July 2009, 09:48
welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

kimmi
28th July 2009, 10:30
hi Laetitia,

welcome to the forum..I am sure it wont be a problem for the members in here to help u with ur dissertation but like Arthur have said it will be better if u communicate first with our management team in here (the Admin and the moderators) am sure they willl be glad to help as well..:) Goodluck..

LEAHnew
28th July 2009, 13:20
Hi welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Goodluck to your study:)

Happy_Now
28th July 2009, 18:35
Hi Tisha,
Welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ji&Ma
28th July 2009, 19:01
:Hellooo:Hi Laetitia, welcome in here:Hellooo:

GaryFifer
28th July 2009, 19:08
I got a question for you? WHAT EXACTLY ARE HICCUPS?

Sophie
28th July 2009, 21:07
welcome here tisha :Hellooo::Hellooo:

charlwill
29th July 2009, 00:41
:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: Welcome you here in the forum.

lovelylady
29th July 2009, 09:18
Welcome to the forum and goodluck:)

New Shoes
29th July 2009, 11:01
Hello and welcome!