PDA

View Full Version : Fiancee Visa Processing Times

nielsfjords
29th July 2009, 22:38
Hi All,

Just to say thanks to everyone previously for their help.

My Fiancee handed in her visa application in the 4th of May and its now been 12 weeks of waiting. Is this normal to wait so long? As you can imagine its so stressful just not knowing what happening.

We're trying our hardest to remain positive and just thinking well we tried to provide as much information and documention as possilbe.

Thanks in advance.

Niels

Ji&Ma
29th July 2009, 22:49
Hi All,

My Fiancee handed in her visa application in the 4th of May and its now been 12 weeks of waiting. Is this normal to wait so long? As you can imagine its so stressful just not knowing what happening.

We're trying our hardest to remain positive and just thinking well we tried to provide as much information and documention as possilbe.

Thanks in advance.

Niels

Hi Niels - looks like long wait is very common last times, for your info check following threads:

Another batch of members waiting... (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=15638)
April batch (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=15638)

Hope it is not going to scare you but thats how things are these times for some obscure reason... :Brick::Brick::Brick::bigcry:
Brace yourself and don't forget that the waiting will be rewarded very sweetly...:rolleyes:
Good luck and nerves of steel:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LittleFingers
30th July 2009, 22:27
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Niels

yes mate - unfortunately the embassy are admitting they are starting to look at visas after FOUR months after applying.
Bizarre, crap, and insulting for the price you pay (financially and emotionally).

nielsfjords
1st August 2009, 23:27
Hi,

Thanks for the replies, I need very good nerves, Connie and myself are just trying to remain positive and happy throughout the visa waiting time.

Thanks once again.

Niels

Jay&Zobel
1st August 2009, 23:37
Hi,

Thanks for the replies, I need very good nerves, Connie and myself are just trying to remain positive and happy throughout the visa waiting time.

Thanks once again.

Niels

Hi Niels welcome here... and Good luck :xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
2nd August 2009, 01:46
i have heard of one or two getting through in 6 weeks but most are about 3 months +

and we not even applied yet looking at 20th august :doh:doh i be retired time my wife gets here:HeadButter::BlacklistThumbdown0

Ji&Ma
2nd August 2009, 01:53
i have heard of one or two getting through in 6 weeks but most are about 3 months +

and we not even applied yet looking at 20th august :doh:doh i be retired time my wife gets here:HeadButter::BlacklistThumbdown0

If you are going to apply by end of Aug Dave, your wife might be with you by Christmas (hope this year:icon_lol:), because the current situation at the Embassy is very very obscure and they are taking their time - loooooong time :Brick::Brick::Brick:
Good luck to you and nerves of steel :xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
2nd August 2009, 03:14
If you are going to apply by end of Aug Dave, your wife might be with you by Christmas (hope this year:icon_lol:), because the current situation at the Embassy is very very obscure and they are taking their time - loooooong time :Brick::Brick::Brick:

yes we are planning xmas dinner with plenty of stuffing:omg: but what xmas we will have to see:doh

joebloggs
2nd August 2009, 06:06
I'm sure the delays are because Manila is acting as a regional hub for visa processing for applications from Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea.

similar problem here, visa's now taking longer to issue..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8174267.stm

jmac
10th August 2009, 10:22
Hi Neils,

This is my first post so i'd like to thank all the contributors to the site. The forum has been most helpful in helping us submit our fiance visa.

We also submitted our application at the end of April and it was received iby the embassy on the 4th of May so we are very much in the same situation!

I got a reply from the embassy this morning letting me know they are up to the 14th April.....so it looks like its going to be another 3 or 4 weeks at least....

Jim

Sophie
10th August 2009, 11:15
welcome here neil and hope the visa will come out soon, as well as the others :)

mickcant
10th August 2009, 13:10
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Niels
Hello neilsfjords, :Hellooo:
You are jouning many of us waiting for our visa's at least we can keep each other informed as we hopefully get them so you know what is happening.
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kenny
10th August 2009, 18:13

My girlfriend Arlene got her application in last week on Friday August 7.
I am hoping that i can fly out to her in November so we can arrive in England together:Britain:

mrs traderdave
10th August 2009, 18:25
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Niels
hi neil welcome here,yes u need to wait patiently about the approval if when it will be happen and GOD have a reason why it take sometimes but we need to wait patiently and pray to him always coz nothings impossible if we pray at him all the time.:):):):):)

lontaly151206
10th August 2009, 19:50
Hi Neils,

This is my first post so i'd like to thank all the contributors to the site. The forum has been most helpful in helping us submit our fiance visa.

We also submitted our application at the end of April and it was received iby the embassy on the 4th of May so we are very much in the same situation!

I got a reply from the embassy this morning letting me know they are up to the 14th April.....so it looks like its going to be another 3 or 4 weeks at least....

JimSame here, my husband lodged his application for a settlement visa on the 5th of May 2009, we're on the same week. MIght be another 3-4 weeks i guessed.

Goodluck to all of us!!!:):):)

Ji&Ma
10th August 2009, 21:39
My girlfriend Arlene got her application in last week on Friday August 7.
I am hoping that i can fly out to her in November so we can arrive in England together:Britain:

Good luck to you and wish you shorter processing times :Hellooo:
I would say that by November it should be sorted :xxgrinning--00xx3:
We are still waiting, hope it is getting closer for us now...:Help1::Brick:

kenny
10th August 2009, 22:38
Good luck to you and wish you shorter processing times :Hellooo:
I would say that by November it should be sorted :xxgrinning--00xx3:
We are still waiting, hope it is getting closer for us now...:Help1::Brick:

Thanks Jiri & Maricel, :iagree: you would think by November our wait will be over
I keep looking out for your big announcment here:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Im sure it will not be long now:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: