PDA

View Full Version : Ako ito!!!!!

pocahontas
30th July 2009, 18:06
:xxgrinning--00xx3:is this my second introduction for my self??:rolleyes: hehe...yes mga ka filipinos out there... since i got so much free time for now just thought to introduce my self again...hehe well i like singing...though i dont really have a perfect voice, but i think and i felt and some of my friends in philippines that i have a good and nice originality voice i dont believe hehe..ayoko lumake ulo ko hehe kasi di namn tlg, there are my friends kaya ayun sumasangayon sakin...anyway aside being a frustrated singer, i like dancing too ofcourse diyan tayo magagaling mga pinoys diba. hm...aminin.. what else...well fashion and shopping definitely tayong mga girls lalo na pag my good finance diba its so nice to buy things will look you good that add a confidence to your self... as long that you can afford but if not dont worry no need to be sad always coz theres a lot of cheap there where im in now :BouncyHappy: ok..what else.. exercising..im the type of girl who really enjoying sweating... kaya nga fan ako ng SAWNA...HAHA but that was where im in philippines but now wont able to do that coz i need to settle things first before that personal kaluhuan diba... well thats all for now...

BTW i have a new thread that i post in the category of loose talk and chat, so check it out ok you m ight be interested..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
30th July 2009, 20:31
shall we welcome you again:):):)