PDA

View Full Version : Boriiiiiiiiiing!.........

Happy_Now
30th July 2009, 20:20
Life is soooo boring;
If you want to go out,... but you cant go out:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:
If you want to do something,...but you dont have strength:doh:doh
If you want to eat,... not you dont have appetite:Brick::Brick::Brick:
If you want to smile and happy,... but entire body is aching:spam1::spam1:
If you dont want to take TAMIFLU,.. but you need to!:xxangry-smiley-038::xxangry-smiley-038::xxangry-smiley-038:
.......because,
"You have Swine flu symptoms,... you need to be quaranteen at least 5 days :bigcry::23_116_6[1]::23_116_6[1]::23_116_6[1]::23_116_6[1]:

......Cough!.... Cough!... Cough!......... Haaaaaaaatshing!!!:omg::omg::omg:

Mrs Daddy
30th July 2009, 20:24
Oh dear sorry to hear that hopefully you`ll get better soon...am hoping am not gonna be infected as I cant wait for my holiday!

Happy_Now
30th July 2009, 20:34
Start taking some protection Mrs Daddy. Hubby is very receptive to any diseases due to his treatment. He started Monday havin mild fever, tuesday doctor give him tamiflu 75mg, then i got flu symptoms wednesday
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Mrs Daddy
30th July 2009, 20:43
Start taking some protection Mrs Daddy. Hubby is very receptive to any diseases due to his treatment. He started Monday havin mild fever, tuesday doctor give him tamiflu 75mg, then i got flu symptoms wednesday
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Oh dear!dont want any of that:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::Help1:

Happy_Now
30th July 2009, 20:53
Very awful Mrs Daddy. Chest pain, back pain, leg cramps, sore throat, cough, colds, runny nose, fever, lahat buto buto masakit:doh:doh:doh
Now been inlove on bed:furious3::furious3::furious3:

Mrs Daddy
30th July 2009, 20:59
oh sorry get well soon!

britishdetained
30th July 2009, 21:06
Very awful Mrs Daddy. Chest pain, back pain, leg cramps, sore throat, cough, colds, runny nose, fever, lahat buto buto masakit:doh:doh:doh
Now been inlove on bed:furious3::furious3::furious3:

sorry for my ignorance, are those you mentioned are symtoms of swine flu? :omg::omg: im afraid i got one then:bigcry::bigcry:

KeithD
30th July 2009, 21:10
If I catch it, it'll be because wifey brought it home so she'll be flying further than the pigs.

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/animals/animals_116.gif

Sophie
30th July 2009, 21:51
If you dont want to take TAMIFLU,.. but you need to!:xxangry-smiley-038::xxangry-smiley-038::xxangry-smiley-038:
.......because,
"You have Swine flu symptoms,... you need to be quaranteen at least 5 days :bigcry::23_116_6[1]::23_116_6[1]::23_116_6[1]::23_116_6[1]:

Hope you get well soon........

bornatbirth
30th July 2009, 22:13
just play call of duty online on the xbox 360 and you will notice 5 months have passed?

get well soon!

Ji&Ma
30th July 2009, 23:04
Do you need some OINKment Happy???:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Get well soon both of you:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

LadyJ
30th July 2009, 23:07
Life is soooo boring;
If you want to go out,... but you cant go out:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:
If you want to do something,...but you dont have strength:doh:doh
If you want to eat,... not you dont have appetite:Brick::Brick::Brick:
If you want to smile and happy,... but entire body is aching:spam1::spam1:
.......because,

Half way of your post I thought you were just having a bad day..but then after reading all your post I was like..'Oh dear!':icon_lol:

OMG:omg: I hope you'll feel better soon:Hellooo:

LadyJ
30th July 2009, 23:11
just play call of duty online on the xbox 360 and you will notice 5 months have passed?

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Boss is that your newly recruited?:Erm: it's cute! Is't a boy? :Erm:

kimmi
31st July 2009, 09:56
Hope you will get well soon Happy_Now..:)

Happy_Now
31st July 2009, 10:48
2nd day of Tamiflu:cwm34::cwm34::cwm34: wake up 10;00
Hard to get up from bed, i had achy body, hard to move, specially back and chest. oh agony, agony, agony,:furious3::furious3::furious3:
Hubby is feelin better, temperature drops, coughin & sneezing subside:):):)
but funny and were havin laff (thank God) because we are like very old that moves very slowly:icon_lol::icon_lol: like standing and gettin up from bed
:Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick::Brick:

Doctors advice, we need to take paracetamol every 4-5 hrs and dont wait to have high temp before taking them:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Happy_Now
31st July 2009, 10:53
sorry for my ignorance, are those you mentioned are symtoms of swine flu? :omg::omg: im afraid i got one then:bigcry::bigcry:

hi mrs britishdetained
check this site. very helpful
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Pandemic-flu/Pages/QA.aspx

Happy_Now
31st July 2009, 10:55
If I catch it, it'll be because wifey brought it home so she'll be flying further than the pigs.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
pls dont reach phil, they will make you adobo:D:D:D yum yum LOL

Happy_Now
31st July 2009, 10:58
Do you need some OINKment Happy???:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Get well soon both of you:xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

Yes pls JI&Ma, my back is really achin i need oinkment to ease the pain:icon:D:D:D, naalala ko tuloy nanay ko :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: bec if im sick, she will take good care of me:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

Happy_Now
31st July 2009, 11:02
thanks to all of you guys, :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
i will give you updates everyday:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
as long i still can stand or get up from bed:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
or as long i have still life:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: (im joking)

dont worry, all is fine.... Soon everything is alright as normal.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
31st July 2009, 12:02
Hi manang happy..It's nice to hear you're getting better:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Have a wonderful weekend:Hellooo::Hellooo:
cheers:)

Jay&Zobel
31st July 2009, 13:05
Oh noooeess... I pray that you'll be free from that illness so you can be HAPPY AGAIN hehe...

Boring? Ermmm... Forum is here hahaha :Erm::omg::D:icon_lol:

Take care always!

LadyJ
31st July 2009, 13:40
Oh noooeess... I pray that you'll be free from that illness so you can be HAPPY AGAIN hehe...

Boring? Ermmm... Forum is here hahaha :Erm::omg::D:icon_lol:

Take care always!

I remembered 'Happy Now' have changed her username from (i forgot) because of her ill husband, so she should change her username again from Happy Now to Swine flu:icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
31st July 2009, 14:12
Hi Happy_now hope you both get well soon...:)

Take care always:)

Ana_may365
31st July 2009, 14:12
get well soon ,sis.i hope that no swine flu here in the north east:Brick::Brick::Brick:

KeithD
31st July 2009, 14:16
I woke up this morning.......

.....that's a good thing right? :rolleyes:

Ann07
31st July 2009, 17:42
Oh dear get well soon.
I am getting paranoid here too with that swine flu. I always take the boys for a walk daily for miles in our village and fields but today have to take them in our town to our local hospital for my John's check up. I was so worried last night that they will be expose to the virus :cwm23::cwm23: because there are many cases now in our area:doh . I keep telling my husband to cancel the appointment and he just replied you are paranoid now:doh:doh

Happy_Now
1st August 2009, 06:06
Day 3
Im still alive!:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:
Still coughin and my chest is really painful. no high fever: D:Hellooo:
Yesterday afternoon, i weigh myself and im surprised, i lost 3 pound is 2days?:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm: (9stone 3 pounds to 9stones) even hubby is not eatin well. So i tried to cook Arrozcaldo chicken and it was nice, ive ate good, my sweetheart liked it too wow:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:, i didnt expect that.
Today, just feelin weak but were gettin better and better.:Erm::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Happy_Now
1st August 2009, 06:09
I remembered 'Happy Now' have changed her username from (i forgot) because of her ill husband, so she should change her username again from Happy Now to Swine flu:icon_lol:

yes LadyJ, i am "Broken_Hearted" before:icon_lol::icon_lol:
i like Happy_Now, pls dont change it to Swine flu:Help1::Help1::Help1:
Happy_Now is forever but swine flu is temporary:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Arthur Little
1st August 2009, 14:29
Day 3

Today, just feelin weak but were gettin better and better.:Erm::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

So relieved to learn your symptoms are abating, my friend ... just continue taking things steadily from day to day and you'll soon be :BouncyHappy: back to full health.

Kindest regards to you and your dear husband.

KeithD
1st August 2009, 15:00
Kindest regards to you and your dear husband.
:omg: When I first read that I thought it said 'dead' :cwm24:

lizaphil
1st August 2009, 19:28
ohhhhh dear get well soon:Hellooo:

Tawi2
1st August 2009, 19:30
Get well soon happy,eat well,drink lots of fluids,Vitamin C and lots of TLC from your hubby is the cure :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy_Now
1st August 2009, 23:50
Get well soon happy,eat well,drink lots of fluids,Vitamin C and lots of TLC from your hubby is the cure :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks a lot tawi2:xxgrinning--00xx3:

GaryFifer
2nd August 2009, 02:11
Oh and laughter is best medicine. So both of you stand in front of a mirror naked and jump up and down. If you don't laugh at that..then you take life too serious ;)

Curl up and watch a nice DVD together!

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 09:33
Oh and laughter is best medicine. So both of you stand in front of a mirror naked and jump up and down. If you don't laugh at that..then you take life too serious ;)

They'll probably find it more humourous :xxangry-smiley-038: you for saying such a thing about their bodies :D

Happy_Now
2nd August 2009, 10:49
they'll probably find it more humourous :xxangry-smiley-038: You for saying such a thing about their bodies :D

:):)

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 11:04
:omg: When I first read that I thought it said 'dead' :cwm24:

Are you having dyslexia boss? or you need to see opthalmologist:omg::D:icon_lol::Rasp:

Happy_Now
2nd August 2009, 11:05
Today is not very good, im suffering side effects. Hubby got high tempterature again:furious3::furious3::furious3:
thanks everyone, yes we will try to cheers ourselves:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
2nd August 2009, 11:18
Today is not very good, im suffering side effects. Hubby got high tempterature again:furious3::furious3::furious3:
thanks everyone, yes we will try to cheers ourselves:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mix up some ice cream and beans, and rub it on his back......it won't do anything for him, but it'll give you something to laugh at!!

tiN
2nd August 2009, 12:14
Mix up some ice cream and beans, and rub it on his back......it won't do anything for him, but it'll give you something to laugh at!!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Get well soon for both of u happy now :)

Happy_Now
4th August 2009, 02:59
hello guys,
last day of tamiflu. i hate the side effects:furious3::furious3::furious3:
hubby is still have fever on and off.:Brick::Brick:
good thing is, we can still smile & laff.:xxgrinning--00xx3: