PDA

View Full Version : Only one week to go.............

Alan
1st August 2009, 11:47
...........before Oldham start losing again.:bigcry:

Al.:)

KeithD
1st August 2009, 11:47

You done better than Newcastle last season :icon_lol:

belfast_dude
3rd August 2009, 20:13

...lol

Matt7
3rd August 2009, 20:47
Just forked out over £800 for the renewal of my ST at the theatre of dreams, but it will be worth it to see us lift that tin pot again in May

jimeve
3rd August 2009, 20:55
Just forked out over £800 for the renewal of my ST at the theatre of dreams, but it will be worth it to see us lift that tin pot again in May

helps pay their wages I suppose, over paid louts.

dontpushme
3rd August 2009, 21:52

You'd better find a way to get your money back. You know United aren't getting anywhere near the top four.:action-smiley-081:

LadyJ
3rd August 2009, 21:58

You'd better find a way to get your money back. You know United aren't getting anywhere near the top four.:action-smiley-081:

:icon_lol::icon_lol: Oh dear! you'd better do what your gf said:icon_lol:

Matt7
5th August 2009, 18:49
:icon_lol::icon_lol: Oh dear! you'd better do what your gf said:icon_lol:

She's got more chance of me selling my car and driving a shopping trolley to work :D

aromulus
6th August 2009, 07:11

Not this time....:NoNo: