PDA

View Full Version : where i can buy a magic sing???

lizaphil
2nd August 2009, 09:22
hello guys,,, can anyone knows where i can buy a magic sing?
i look to the internet lots of website,they got but it is on American website
they have also on sulit.com website.but im not sure if it is on good condition
can anyone knows please?

fred
2nd August 2009, 09:34
I know where but Im not telling you as quite frankly,I pity your poor neighbours in advance.

pennybarry
2nd August 2009, 09:44
You can try to buy online.

http://www.nextag.co.uk/magic-sing-microphone/zzukzB1z42--compare-html?nxtg=c360a1c051a-A7D5A624B06FAB64&geop=uk&geo=m

lizaphil
2nd August 2009, 09:54
You can try to buy online.

http://www.nextag.co.uk/magic-sing-microphone/zzukzB1z42--compare-html?nxtg=c360a1c051a-A7D5A624B06FAB64&geop=uk&geo=m

thanks penny i well try to look:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
2nd August 2009, 10:00
I know where but Im not telling you as quite frankly,I pity your poor neighbours in advance.

common Fred pls tell me because my neighbors don't mind lol because i invited theme to sing with me
:BouncyHappy::icon_lol:

kimmi
2nd August 2009, 10:03
hi Liza,

hope this one helps.. http://www.magicsing.com.ph/

Mrs Daddy
2nd August 2009, 10:25
Now where talking about it:)My friend came to visit us yesterday and she brought it with her and I had a go.I think I would buy one:)she said her friend had enough of her magic sing and she said she`s selling it for me for 60 pound,do you think thats cheap enough guys?:Erm:

Tiggers0608
2nd August 2009, 10:39
:Erm:

I like to buy also, as my daughter like to sing and dance but don't know where to buy too, it's kinda too expensive on some websites :Erm:

rayofLight
2nd August 2009, 12:37
Now where talking about it:)My friend came to visit us yesterday and she brought it with her and I had a go.I think I would buy one:)she said her friend had enough of her magic sing and she said she`s selling it for me for 60 pound,do you think thats cheap enough guys?:Erm:
...60pounds for a magic mic...is very cheap..eventhough its 2008 model.....grab it...it's very cheap...:Cuckoo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy:..the price here now in Phil...is almost 12-15thousand pesos.....

MarBell379
2nd August 2009, 13:31
If you have internet, why not try this - http://home.luckyvoice.com/
Ive looked at quite a lot of options and I think this is what I'll be going for when my fiancee gets here :)

All you need is to make sure you can connect your computer to your TV and the kit covers the rest.

Not sure about tagalog songs though - I guess that could be a flaw.

Mrs Daddy
3rd August 2009, 08:01
cheers ray of light!:)

Ana_may365
3rd August 2009, 08:23
lisa,u have a magic sing mike already:D:D:Du dont need to buy or find it anywhere:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

D&G
3rd August 2009, 11:10
lisa,u have a magic sing mike already:D:D:Du dont need to buy or find it anywhere:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

\\\\ToNy////
3rd August 2009, 11:51
i miss hearing people sing on that mic, my friends in south wales always singing and the one lady sings beautifuly and makes me cry, anyway good luck with your search:)

Tawi2
3rd August 2009, 12:09
i miss hearing people sing on that mic, my friends in south wales always singing and the one lady sings beautifuly and makes me cry, anyway good luck with your search:)

I fully appreciate what your saying ToNy,I have also heard Pinays singing on Karaoke who made me want to cry :bigcry::NoNo::ARsurrender:

D&G
3rd August 2009, 12:10
hello guys,,, can anyone knows where i can buy a magic sing?
i look to the internet lots of website,they got but it is on American website
they have also on sulit.com website.but im not sure if it is on good condition
can anyone knows please?

Hi Liz! so u're into singing :):) i would love to invite u to my house & have a karaoke & chika session with u :) i like singing too bigtime!

lizaphil
3rd August 2009, 18:29

yea i know i got one but i need real one:icon_lol::icon_lol:

kimmi
3rd August 2009, 18:34

:omg::omg::omg:oh dear, mike test mike test..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
3rd August 2009, 19:00
Hi Liz! so u're into singing :):) i would love to invite u to my house & have a karaoke & chika session with u :) i like singing too bigtime!

hello jen,yea why not see you maybe this year late dec or next year im not sure yet
thanks