PDA

View Full Version : application form...

jhellymay
2nd August 2009, 13:16
anybody can give me an application form as a fiancee visa through online......thanks.....:):cwm38:

LadyJ
2nd August 2009, 13:26
anybody can give me an application form as a fiancee visa through online......thanks.....:):cwm38:

Im sure you can download it from British Embassy website:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
2nd August 2009, 13:40

Hello jhellymay,:Hellooo:
You do need to go to the website and fill in in online, or thats what we had to do, then print it out and submit it with the other documents and the fee.
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
2nd August 2009, 13:46
Go to this page - you have to fill the form online and print it out at the end...
VISA 4 UK (http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/)

jhellymay
2nd August 2009, 13:47
thanks..mick.....but i don't know what website? and i print it out...........

jhellymay
2nd August 2009, 13:52
thanks for u guys...can u give me the website,? and i can print it out....thanks again...

Ji&Ma
2nd August 2009, 13:59
thanks for u guys...can u give me the website,? and i can print it out....thanks again...

Take a look at post #4....
Or here it is again:

VISA 4 UK (http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/)

Mind you - you HAVE to fill it online you can't juyst print it out and you will need a lot of documents on hand as well as your BF online on chat as you need to provide a lot of info about him as well...

jhellymay
2nd August 2009, 14:09
really thanks.....jiri and maricel...

Ji&Ma
2nd August 2009, 14:15
really thanks.....jiri and maricel...

You are welcomed:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Actually - we've done that opposite way - we have been on chat with my Maricel and I've been filling that form myself asking her details - but for log-in we used HER e-mail address.
At the end she just logged in using her e-mail addy and filled in just a couple of final lines and printed it out....
Good luck and patience :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jhellymay
2nd August 2009, 14:49
thats was an easy for u both....anyway thank u again...god bless