PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Geronimo concert 15 novenber 09

\\\\ToNy////
6th August 2009, 21:55
ive been invited by some filipino friends to this concert, is £50, anyone know anything about it, thay say its in leicester, is that the leicester thats just east of birmingham ir is it the leicester thats in london, i cand find anything about it on the net:ARsurrender:

Tawi2
6th August 2009, 21:57
Leicester Square is in London mate,its where the biggest concentration of UK pinays can be found I think so maybe thats where it is being held?Its also where most of the UK movie premiers are hosted?:Erm:

Tawi2
6th August 2009, 22:03
I was wrong mate,its Leicester 'Oop North,hope all the london based pinays have their innoculations and get their passports ready before venturing past Watford :icon_lol:

http://pinoyhoopsters.co.uk/default.aspx

\\\\ToNy////
6th August 2009, 22:29
I was wrong mate,its Leicester 'Oop North,hope all the london based pinays have their innoculations and get their passports ready before venturing past Watford :icon_lol:

http://pinoyhoopsters.co.uk/default.aspx

thankyou so much, yes thats the one, i didnt fancy the drive all the way to london in my 18year old car, last time i took it on the motorway it spitted out all its water but i think its ok now after changeing the rad cap, well il find out tomorow as i have to go on the motorway,
im in wolverhampton and leicester is 70 est of me:)

vbkelly
6th August 2009, 22:52
ive been invited by some filipino friends to this concert, is £50, anyone know anything about it, thay say its in leicester, is that the leicester thats just east of birmingham ir is it the leicester thats in london, i cand find anything about it on the net:ARsurrender:

haha i got the VIP ticket lol if you coming from london its M1 junction 21 or if you coming from birmingham M6 south to coventry junction2 M69 to leicester its easy.

vbkelly
6th August 2009, 22:54

sarah geronimo's concert is held in the athena theatre in leicester as in the city of leicester

\\\\ToNy////
6th August 2009, 23:19
thankyou, no worries i have sat nav, but what worries me most is parking, is there parking near there

\\\\ToNy////
17th November 2009, 18:10
hi again all, i realy loved this concert and the singers before sarah and billy, especialy the tina turner song, does anyone know if i can get a dvd of the show or if its on a tv progran on the net, thanks in advance :)

beth18
17th November 2009, 18:22
Hi Tony,

I watched the concert here in London the night before Leciester show, I uploaded one video as well at You Tube, before moving to her European gigs she did one Major concert in the Phils last &th Nov. Just search Sarah Geronimo at You Tube, and you can watch everything from there, i think you would be able to upload them if you register. just not quite sure.

\\\\ToNy////
17th November 2009, 19:51
Hi Tony,

I watched the concert here in London the night before Leciester show, I uploaded one video as well at You Tube, before moving to her European gigs she did one Major concert in the Phils last &th Nov. Just search Sarah Geronimo at You Tube, and you can watch everything from there, i think you would be able to upload them if you register. just not quite sure.

thankyou beth, ive just had a quik look, some are good quality but sond is bad, wish id of recorded somthing on my phone but i was too shy to move from my seat hehehe, silly tony,
is there any other filipina shows near i can go to, i know theres kapamilya in birmingham on the 4th dec, whats this show about:)

whiteraven
17th November 2009, 19:54
funnily enough sarah geronimo is an idol of my wifes and she was at the vfs centre at the same time, was good enogh to have her photo taken with her pity i dont have it to post at this time but will later when she is here.

\\\\ToNy////
17th November 2009, 20:05
funnily enough sarah geronimo is an idol of my wifes and she was at the vfs centre at the same time, was good enogh to have her photo taken with her pity i dont have it to post at this time but will later when she is here.

cool:), we didnt hang around to get to meet sarah and billy after the show, this is my very first time to see anyone famouse,

vbkelly
18th November 2009, 11:20
cool:), we didnt hang around to get to meet sarah and billy after the show, this is my very first time to see anyone famouse,

it was brilliant!