PDA

View Full Version : Another English Girl with Pinoy BF

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 13:14
Hello everyone, my name is Sun, I'm an English girl with a Pinoy BF. I have been reading this site for over a year now, and I have finally got around to registering and making my first post :cwm12:
I thought I would join to keep the other English girls with pinoy partners company.
Looking forward to chatting with you all,
Sun. :Hellooo:

jam07
7th August 2009, 13:33
Hello everyone, my name is Sun, I'm an English girl with a Pinoy BF. I have been reading this site for over a year now, and I have finally got around to registering and making my first post :cwm12:
I thought I would join to keep the other English girls with pinoy partners company.

Hi Sun! welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

englishbird has a pinoy partner, too :)

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 13:35
Thanks for the welcome! :Hellooo:
Yes, I see there are a few of us now. :D

IainBusby
7th August 2009, 13:39
Hi Sun,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 13:40
:Hellooo: Thanks so much for the welcome Louella and Iain. :Hellooo:

New Shoes
7th August 2009, 13:59
Hello and welcome!

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 14:00
:Hellooo:
Thanks New Shoes!

bornatbirth
7th August 2009, 14:06
hi and welcome!

how did you guys meet?

winner
7th August 2009, 14:09
hi and welcome have fun here

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 14:09
Hi Bornatbirth, we met on a boat, about 6 years ago now.
Thanks for the welcome.
Sun.

miss.piggy
7th August 2009, 14:24
Welcome Sun!!! :)

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 14:26
Thanks Miss Piggy :Hellooo:
You guys are making me feel very welcome indeed, thank you.
Sun.

Sim11UK
7th August 2009, 14:34
Boats seem to be a popular way for you ladies, to meet your men.
A life on the ocean wave. :)

Hi! :Hellooo:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 14:37
Hi Sim:Hellooo:
Yes, it looks like 99% meet in those circumstances doesn't it?
Sun.

britishdetained
7th August 2009, 14:43
Hi Sim:Hellooo:
Yes, it looks like 99% meet in those circumstances doesn't it?
Sun.

hi Sun...welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

true indeed:xxgrinning--00xx3: have one half brother from an english lad met my dad while he was in the ship:D

Ana_may365
7th August 2009, 14:44
hiya!SUN,welcome aboard:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 14:48
Thanks for the welcome britishdetained :Hellooo:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 14:49
Hi Ana_may :Hellooo:

kimmi
7th August 2009, 15:12
welcome to the forum Sunshine..:)

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 15:36
:Hellooo: Thanks for the welcome Kimmi :)

Arthur Little
7th August 2009, 15:42

May I join the others in warmly-welcoming you here, Sun.:)

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 15:45
:Hellooo: Hi Arthur, thanks for welcoming me to the forum. :)

lenlen
7th August 2009, 16:14

Hello and welcome Sunshine.
I like your name.Im Pinay married to Scotsman.

D&G
7th August 2009, 16:23

Hello SunShine! :) welcome :Hellooo:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 16:24
Hello Lenlen :Hellooo: thanks for the welcome.

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 16:25
Thanks D&G :Hellooo:
PS. I like your profile pic :)

aromulus
7th August 2009, 16:34
As I said to someone else a while ago.....:Erm:

Marriages performed by the Captain are only valid for the duration of the cruise.....:omg:

What boat...???:Erm:

Welcome.:Hellooo:

D&G
7th August 2009, 16:41
Thanks D&G :Hellooo:
PS. I like your profile pic :)

Thanks SunShine :):) and i like ur name as i love SunShine a lot (morning not midday :NoNo: )

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 16:55
As I said to someone else a while ago.....:Erm:

Marriages performed by the Captain are only valid for the duration of the cruise.....:omg:

What boat...???:Erm:

Welcome.:Hellooo:

:icon_lol: Thanks for the welcome! :Hellooo:
It was on a boat called Sundream - it's now on the scrapheap! :yikes:

englishbird
7th August 2009, 17:01
Welcome to the forum Sun:Hellooo:. Did you meet your BF on a cruise ship?. I met mine nearly 2 years ago now on a cruise ship. I was the passenger and he was ( still is) crew.

Theres quite a group of us on the forum now.:D

Looking forward to chatting to you.

Englishbird:REDancedancer08:

englishbird
7th August 2009, 17:03
:icon_lol: Thanks for the welcome! :Hellooo:
It was on a boat called Sundream - it's now on the scrapheap! :yikes:

You worked for Sun cruises then. I work in travel and I have been on the Sunbird and the Carousel before Sun cruises sold them to Thomson. I now always cruise with Princess.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
7th August 2009, 17:09
welcome here:)

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 17:19
Hi Englishbird :Hellooo:

You worked for Sun cruises then. I work in travel and I have been on the Sunbird and the Carousel before Sun cruises sold them to Thomson. I now always cruise with Princess.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I've never worked on a boat, I was a passenger :)

Welcome to the forum Sun:Hellooo:. Did you meet your BF on a cruise ship?. I met mine nearly 2 years ago now on a cruise ship. I was the passenger and he was ( still is) crew.

Theres quite a group of us on the forum now.:D

Looking forward to chatting to you.

Englishbird:REDancedancer08:

Thanks for the welcome, I'm looking forward to allthe chats too! :)
Sun.

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 17:19
welcome here:)

Hello and thanks Mrs Daddy :Hellooo:

englishbird
7th August 2009, 17:24
Sorry sunshine. I mis read your post. I thought you were crew. I know you said that your BF is in The Philippines at the moment but does he still work for a cruise line?

Mine is currently on a ship in Alaska and will be going back to Manila in Oct. I am going there for the first time in Nov. Have you been to The Philippines before?:D

Jem
7th August 2009, 18:33
Hello!!

Oh wow.. thats good to see another Brit female with pinoy boyf!

Im married to a Filipino. Just waiting for the visa to get approved and he will be here.

Sun, are you living together here in the UK?

Jem:):):)

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 18:44
Sorry sunshine. I mis read your post. I thought you were crew. I know you said that your BF is in The Philippines at the moment but does he still work for a cruise line?

Mine is currently on a ship in Alaska and will be going back to Manila in Oct. I am going there for the first time in Nov. Have you been to The Philippines before?:D

Hi Englishbird,
He isn't working for a cruise line at the moment, he's in the Phils trying to sort out his visa and our future :), sometimes it's not as easy at we'd like it to be!
Haven't been to the Philippines yet, no, but that will change in the next couple of months :)
Sun.

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 18:46
Hello!!

Oh wow.. thats good to see another Brit female with pinoy boyf!

Im married to a Filipino. Just waiting for the visa to get approved and he will be here.

Sun, are you living together here in the UK?

Jem:):):)

Hi Jem :Hellooo:
Yes, there is a little group of us now isn't there? It's nice to be able to go through these things together.
I'm the same as you, although we're not married, but we waiting to sort out his visa.
Sun.:)

aromulus
7th August 2009, 19:04
If this lark catches on, Keith will have to start a section just for Brit women with pinoy boyfriends.....:doh

Yes... It was a boat alright..... :rolleyes:

Jem
7th August 2009, 19:18
Hi Jem :Hellooo:
Yes, there is a little group of us now isn't there? It's nice to be able to go through these things together.
I'm the same as you, although we're not married, but we waiting to sort out his visa.
Sun.:)

Oh i hope they speed up the visa processing! Where in the Philippines is your boyf??:BouncyHappy:

englishbird
7th August 2009, 19:37
If this lark catches on, Keith will have to start a section just for Brit women with pinoy boyfriends.....:doh

We are taking over:REDancedancer08:

somebody
7th August 2009, 19:39

No need Sir I think its good to see English women and Phill Men on here as they do tend to get a bad press by some on here occasionally.

Welcome Sunshine to the Forum, hope you enjoy posting as well as reading the site:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jem
7th August 2009, 19:42
No need Sir I think its good to see English women and Phill Men on here as they do tend to get a bad press by some on here occasionally.

Welcome Sunshine to the Forum, hope you enjoy posting as well as reading the site:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Its great that there are more people in the same situation as me!! Im so happy to be able to have some people to share the same experiences with! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 19:42
Hi sun shine,hope everything goes well for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

britishdetained
7th August 2009, 19:51
We are taking over:REDancedancer08:

its nice to know that many english women now are with filipino men:xxgrinning--00xx3: hope you'll be as happy as most filipina married to brits:):BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 19:53
I might as well join the club then working on the premise that if you cant beat them join them,but the pinoy I have been pursuing is playing hard to get,Fated where are you :Erm::luv4:

englishbird
7th August 2009, 19:56
Hi Englishbird,
He isn't working for a cruise line at the moment, he's in the Phils trying to sort out his visa and our future :), sometimes it's not as easy at we'd like it to be!
Haven't been to the Philippines yet, no, but that will change in the next couple of months :)
Sun.

Hi Sun.

I see in your post that you have known each other for 6 years. Have you seen him much during that time, or has it just been hundreds of e mails and phone calls?. I can't imagine how many emails i have sent, especially when he was at home last time, in between contracts. Its slightly less when he is on the ship as he doesnt always have alot of time to mail. As you probably know, the hours they work are horrendous!:yikes:

englishbird
7th August 2009, 19:58
I might as well join the club then working on the premise that if you cant beat them join them,but the pinoy I have been pursuing is playing hard to get,Fated where are you :Erm::luv4:

Fated requested me as a friend, but I havent heard from him since he realised that I am female:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

britishdetained
7th August 2009, 20:00

Sooooo hummm :Erm::rolleyes:let me guess who will be the girl:Erm:

tawi2 or fated:Erm::Cuckoo:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 20:05
Oh i hope they speed up the visa processing! Where in the Philippines is your boyf??:BouncyHappy:

I hope so too, he lives in QC.
:)

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 20:06

Hi somebody :Hellooo: thanks for the welcome! :)

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 20:07
Fated requested me as a friend, but I havent heard from him since he realised that I am female:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

That must have been a big disappointment for him :icon_lol: I hope your not making a play for my guy :cwm24::Erm: I want to be the lady BD,my ladies clothing fetish is well documented :icon_lol:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 20:07
Hi sun shine,hope everything goes well for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Tawi2 :Hellooo: and thank you! :)

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 20:08
I hppe so too, he lives in QC.
:)

Hope you enjoy visiting Quezon City :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 20:10
Hi Sun.

I see in your post that you have known each other for 6 years. Have you seen him much during that time, or has it just been hundreds of e mails and phone calls?. I can't imagine how many emails i have sent, especially when he was at home last time, in between contracts. Its slightly less when he is on the ship as he doesnt always have alot of time to mail. As you probably know, the hours they work are horrendous!:yikes:

I've seen him at least twice a year since I met him, but we speak on the phone everyday and if not on the phone then on YM, at least that way we still get to see each other. :) Last year I saw him 3 times and this year will be the same.

englishbird
7th August 2009, 20:10
That must have been a big disappointment for him :icon_lol: I hope your not making a play for my guy :cwm24::Erm: I want to be the lady BD,my ladies clothing fetish is well documented :icon_lol:

Its ok Tawi2 hes all yours:cwm38:. I think one pinoy is enough for me:Cuckoo:

britishdetained
7th August 2009, 20:12

hey tawi2 i like your avatar:xxgrinning--00xx3: think its sexy:Rasp::Cuckoo:

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 20:13
hey tawi2 i like your avatar:xxgrinning--00xx3: think is sexy:Rasp:

I think we all have a little purple Hippo hiding inside us BD :icon_lol:

britishdetained
7th August 2009, 20:15
I think we all have a little purple Hippo hiding inside us BD :icon_lol:

hummm let me think what's mine:Erm::rolleyes::icon_lol:

englishbird
7th August 2009, 20:15
I've seen him at least twice a year since I met him, but we speak on the phone everyday and if not on the phone then on YM, at least that way we still get to see each other. :) Last year I saw him 3 times and this year will be the same.

You've managed to see him alot:). Sorry to ask you loads of questions but its nice to speak to someone in a similar situation to me. I think that my friends just think im mad trying to have a relationship with someone who is on a cruis ship for 10 months of the year and then in the Philippines for the other 2!.

Where have to managed to meet up? Have you been on lots of cruises??:icon_lol:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 20:21
You've managed to see him alot:). Sorry to ask you loads of questions but its nice to speak to someone in a similar situation to me. I think that my friends just think im mad trying to have a relationship with someone who is on a cruis ship for 10 months of the year and then in the Philippines for the other 2!.

Where have to managed to meet up? Have you been on lots of cruises??:icon_lol:

It's ok, ask away! :)
I've been on lots of cruises, mostly Sun Cruises and Thomson. A lot of the times was when the ship was in port in the UK, so it was easier for us to see each other.
It is nice to be able to talk to someone else in the same situation, I've been looking at this forum for a long time now, and when I saw your post and saw you were in the same situation as me, I had to register to show my support and keep you company! :BouncyHappy:

englishbird
7th August 2009, 20:29
It's ok, ask away! :)
I've been on lots of cruises, mostly Sun Cruises and Thomson. A lot of the times was when the ship was in port in the UK, so it was easier for us to see each other.
It is nice to be able to talk to someone else in the same situation, I've been looking at this forum for a long time now, and when I saw your post and saw you were in the same situation as me, I had to register to show my support and keep you company! :BouncyHappy:

I think im addicted to this site:icon_lol:. Thats great that his ship was in the Uk. I had to go all the way to Alaska in May to see him. It was such a long way to go just for a week and soooo expensive. It was the first cruise that I had done on my own, I was so nervous when I eventually got to the ship after 2 days travelling. He didnt tell me which bar he would be working in, so i had to wander around an 18 deck cruise ship with 10 bars and go into each one to try and find him.

I really hope he gets a ship a bit nearer next time, Southampton would be good or even the Med. Fingers crossed:cwm38:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 20:31
I think im addicted to this site:icon_lol:. Thats great that his ship was in the Uk. I had to go all the way to Alaska in May to see him. It was such a long way to go just for a week and soooo expensive. It was the first cruise that I had done on my own, I was so nervous when I eventually got to the ship after 2 days travelling. He didnt tell me which bar he would be working in, so i had to wander around an 18 deck cruise ship with 10 bars and go into each one to try and find him.

I really hope he gets a ship a bit nearer next time, Southampton would be good or even the Med. Fingers crossed:cwm38:

So not only did you travel all that way to Alaska, you had to trek all the way around the ship :yikes:, at least you had something (or someone) worth travelling for though.

englishbird
7th August 2009, 20:37
So not only did you travel all that way to Alaska, you had to trek all the way around the ship :yikes:, at least you had something (or someone) worth travelling for though.

It was definately worth all the travelling:Rasp:. Its been good chatting to you Sun:D. I really must get off this PC now. I think Im going cross eyed and its nearly time for Big Brother.

Speak again soon.

Bye:Hellooo:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 20:41
It was definately worth all the travelling:Rasp:. Its been good chatting to you Sun:D. I really must get off this PC now. I think Im going cross eyed and its nearly time for Big Brother.

Speak again soon.

Bye:Hellooo:

I agree - I've been on it all day! :yikes:

Bye for now. :Hellooo: