PDA

View Full Version : What's your obsession?

britishdetained
7th August 2009, 18:53
Just wondering...we all have our own obsessions in life. For example i am obsess in buying too many shoes and bags. Since young I have collected more than 3000 bags and 2000 pair of shoes:D My hubby is obsess in buying vespa scooters:icon_lol:

How about you?:Erm:

bornatbirth
7th August 2009, 18:57
this forum!

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 18:57
Theres two things I must do before I die(theres a few people I would like to "Do" but thats a different story)one is to visit easter island just to touch the stone heads,the other is to take a trip on a liveaboard out to the farallon islands with my kid when he is older to cage dive with the big great whites,both are obsessions:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sun Shine
7th August 2009, 18:59
My obesession is shoes, clothes and bags too, my boyfriend's is anything white! From trainers to sunglasses, clothes to cameras, if it's white he wants it! :icon_lol:

D&G
7th August 2009, 19:01
Just wondering...we all have our own obsessions in life. For example i am obsess in buying too many shoes and bags. Since young I have collected more than 3000 bags and 2000 pair of shoes:D My hubby is obsess in buying vespa scooters:icon_lol:

:Erm: obsessed with my hunny...everything about him :):):Erm:

britishdetained
7th August 2009, 19:16
thanks for the replys...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

Same as you D&G im soooo obsess with Kevin:cwm24:maybe we are one of the lucky few found our soul mate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
7th August 2009, 19:22

My obesession is shoes, clothes and bags too,

I think all Filipina's are obsessed with buying shoes and handbags !!!

jam07
7th August 2009, 19:24

well, because we are a girl, it is quite given that we are obsessed about shoes and bags! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

my addition to it is my violin, classical music, my cat and this forum! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 19:31
If I dress in womens clothing once or twice a month to attend special "Functions" its not exactly an Obsession is it :Erm: Its more like role-play right?:Erm:

jam07
7th August 2009, 19:36
If I dress in womens clothing once or twice a month to attend special "Functions" its not exactly an Obsession is it :Erm: Its more like role-play right?:Erm:

LOL! :icon_lol: whatever you say Tawi! :icon_lol:

britishdetained
7th August 2009, 19:37

:laugher::laugher::laugher: nice one tawi2:xxgrinning--00xx3::Rasp:

D&G
7th August 2009, 19:39
I think all Filipina's are obsessed with buying shoes and handbags !!!

hmnn, NOT ME! :NoNo: i mean not anymore :icon_lol::icon_lol:

i had that bags & shoes obsession when i was suffering from a bipolar disorder :D:D

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 19:39
Whoops,shouldnt have vocalised that one I guess :Erm: Sorry ladies but I am drinking heavily sugared tea,makes me a bit hyper :icon_lol:

britishdetained
7th August 2009, 19:46
Whoops,shouldnt have vocalised that one I guess :Erm: Sorry ladies but I am drinking heavily sugared tea,makes me a bit hyper :icon_lol:

sugar rush:Erm::Erm::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sim11UK
7th August 2009, 20:05

I've got a mate who likes doing that Tawi.....do you want me to put you in touch with him :D

You could try on frocks together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 20:10
I've got a mate who likes doing that Tawi.....do you want me to put you in touch with him :D

You could try on frocks together :xxgrinning--00xx3:

When two guys or transvestites try to outdo each other in feminine clothing its called peacocking Sim :xxgrinning--00xx3: You must have some strange friends :Erm:Birds of a feather flock together:icon_lol:

Sim11UK
7th August 2009, 20:16
When two guys or transvestites try to outdo each other in feminine clothing its called peacocking Sim :xxgrinning--00xx3: You must have some strange friends :Erm:Birds of a feather flock together:icon_lol:

I seem to attract them, but it makes for an interesting life. :)

I've only dressed up as a woman once & that was for a fancy dress party....sorry to disappoint you.

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 20:17
Only once huh?Its all coming out now :icon_lol: I hate to imagine lifting the lid on your particular pandoras box,its always the quiet ones :Erm:

Sim11UK
7th August 2009, 20:21
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:You're right there, I am staying quiet :D

britishdetained
7th August 2009, 20:23
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:You're right there, I am staying quiet :D

closet queen?:Erm::Erm::omg::icon_lol::Rasp:

Sim11UK
7th August 2009, 20:30
closet queen?:Erm::Erm::omg::icon_lol::Rasp:

hehe:icon_lol::icon_lol: wish i'd never got involved in this :icon_lol::Help1:

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 20:42
Getting quite a reputation now Sim :icon_lol:

Sim11UK
7th August 2009, 20:45
I'm off to slip into something more comfortable :D

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 20:48
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
7th August 2009, 20:52

dont forget our web cam chat later :D so we can exchange dressing tips? :rolleyes:

Sim11UK
7th August 2009, 20:54
dont forget our web cam chat later :D so we can exchange dressing tips? :rolleyes:

OK Babs :D

Tawi2
7th August 2009, 20:57
You mean "Cross"-dressing tips :icon_lol:

trader dave
7th August 2009, 23:50

hi si yes a nice thought:icon_lol::icon_lol::Hellooo::Hellooo: and no tawi i dont sword fight

IainBusby
8th August 2009, 08:57
hmnn, NOT ME! :NoNo: i mean not anymore :icon_lol::icon_lol:

i had that bags & shoes obsession when i was suffering from a bipolar disorder :D:D

So that's what the wife is suffering from, I knew there was something wrong with her.

Iain.

eagles
8th August 2009, 09:49
:Erm:climbing the top of a mountain........ It's like conquering something like a fear...

Tawi2
8th August 2009, 09:52
You could always do Apo Eagles,though its more like walking up a steep hill to be honest,failing that South East Asias highest mountain is just a short flight from you in Sabah though that again isnt a technical climb.

KeithD
8th August 2009, 09:57
Licking the toilet seat after wifey's friends have been :xxparty-smiley-004:

britishdetained
8th August 2009, 10:05
Licking the toilet seat after wifey's friends have been :xxparty-smiley-004:

:yikes::omg::omg::icon_lol:

adam&chryss
8th August 2009, 11:33
i'm obsess taking pictures of my kids and myself :D

lavander
8th August 2009, 11:43

hmmmmmmmm consider my case extremely unusual... aside from bags and shoes.. my obssesion eversince is 3B (consistenly!) British Big Bald guy with Blue Eyes.. :D weird eh!

I guess it is!.. Great Weekend Ahead to All

IainBusby
8th August 2009, 12:53
hmmmmmmmm consider my case extremely unusual... aside from bags and shoes.. my obssesion eversince is 3B (consistenly!) British Big Bald guy with Blue Eyes.. :D weird eh!

If you look like your avatar, I'm just off to get myself streched shave my head....... oooops, wifeys coming. :xxmixed-smiley-017::xxmixed-smiley-017::xxmixed-smiley-017:

jam07
8th August 2009, 13:18
If you look like your avatar, I'm just off to get myself streched shave my head....... oooops, wifeys coming. :xxmixed-smiley-017::xxmixed-smiley-017::xxmixed-smiley-017:

LOL! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

nigel
8th August 2009, 13:25
Everything oriental, especially women! :D

Oh yeah and money! :REGamblMoney01HL1: Life is better when there's money in your pocket! Lets not be silly! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lavander
8th August 2009, 13:26

ha ha ha....

Fortunately I am IanBusby!... :D:D:D

... mind your wifey i suggest! :D

trader dave
8th August 2009, 15:12
WIFES

BUT AT LEAST THEY GET YOUNGER EVERYTIME:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: :doh:doh

Arthur Little
8th August 2009, 17:57
hmmmmmmmm consider my case extremely unusual... aside from bags and shoes.. my obssesion eversince is 3B (consistenly!) British Big Bald guy with Blue Eyes.. :D *weird eh!

I guess it *is!.. Great Weekend Ahead to All

:NoNo: ... *not really ... 'cos that's ME! ... :Erm: BIG British bald guy with blue eyes. Alas, I'm already "spoken-for"! Awww, shame! :bigcry:

Sophie
8th August 2009, 20:43
Everything oriental, especially women! :D

LOL, i thought you only got a fettish for oriental women, i didn't know they're also an obsession, lol :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Arthur Little
8th August 2009, 21:34
Just wondering...*we all have our own obsessions in life.

Yes, *:iagree:! Most of us are prone to some kind of obsessive traits, I guess. Mine tend to be mainly concerned with the clothes I buy. For example, they HAVE to match. Indeed I've been known to spend ages in shops ... deliberating over whether the stripe(s)/design(s) on a necktie actually "tie-in" [pun INtended] with certain shirts and vice-versa. And talking of shirts ... you'd be surprised at the number I've amassed over the years (and STILL HAVE, after more than two decades!) ... they are all colour-co-ordinated in my wardrobe. :omg:

bornatbirth
8th August 2009, 21:40
Yes, *:iagree:! Most of us are prone to some kind of obsessive traits, I guess. Mine tend to be mainly concerned with the clothes I buy. For example, they HAVE to match. Indeed I've been known to spend ages in shops ... deliberating over whether the stripe(s)/design(s) on a necktie actually "tie-in" [pun INtended] with certain shirts and vice-versa. And talking of shirts ... you'd be surprised at the number I've amassed over the years (and STILL HAVE, after more than two decades!) ... they are all colour-co-ordinated in my wardrobe. :omg:

:Erm: all this time i was thinking,men and their kilts and smoking pot were more your thing?? :D

Arthur Little
8th August 2009, 23:18
Since young I have collected more than 3000 bags ...

:yikes: ... that's a lorra, lorra bags!! And since you're still only thirty, it averages out at 100 bags a year ... ! But tell me, whadaya keep in all dem bags ... ?

and 2000 pair of shoes:D

I like shoes too. Don't think I'll have quite notched-up THAT number in my entire 64 years+ though. But y'know, it's always been a source of puzzlement to me why men's shoe colourings seem to be - for the most part, anyway - restricted to either brown or black. Me? :rolleyes: Well I like to experiment a bit from time to time by purchasing the odd pair of light fawn [natural] suede shoes and dyeing them in various shades to match particular outfits ... and, more often than not, I manage this successfully, would you believe! You should try it sometime!

Mrs.JMajor
8th August 2009, 23:24
Obsessed ? Let me think, hmm not a shoes or bag either, I ask my hubby and he said I am obsessed to get white skin :Cuckoo:

Arthur Little
8th August 2009, 23:44
My hubby is obsess in buying *vespa scooters:icon_lol:

Ahhh ... Can't afford even ONE of 'EM*! :NoNo: ...

... especially after pandering to my whims ... vis-a-vis the aforementioned 'Heinz 57 Varieties' of shoes I currently possess!

:Erm: I would like to ask YOU the SAME question. I've been reading about your husband's predicament and wonder if you've had any more word from his "captors" [for want of a better word]?

I can only hope and pray that the issue will be reconciled, and you will have him back home again soon. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
8th August 2009, 23:54
Obsessed ? Let me think, hmm not a shoes or bag either, I ask my hubby and he said I am obsessed to get white skin :Cuckoo:

Obsessed with whitening your skin? Please ... DON'T be! :NoNo: Remember what happened to Michael Jackson a few years back ...

Arthur Little
9th August 2009, 00:08
:Erm: all this time i was thinking,men and their kilts ...

... nah! :NoNo: 'fraid I'm not a typical 'Jock' when it comes to donning our National Garb:Kilt: having only actually worn a kilt on two occasions: my daughter's wedding in 1996 and a nephew's nuptials seven years later.

Besides, I'm too tall and lanky for the kilt ... and don't have a big enough :butthead:

Arthur Little
9th August 2009, 00:19
: ... and smoking *pot were more your thing?? ... :D

... :NoNo: nope again, I'm afraid! I'm already a big enough *dope - tobacco :Smokin: - don't you think? :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
9th August 2009, 00:30
this forum!

Oh ... yeah ... another one of MINE ... :Erm: well ... strictly speaking, it's more of an ADDICTION in MY case, really!

britishdetained
9th August 2009, 16:02
:yikes: ... that's a lorra, lorra bags!! And since you're still only thirty, it averages out at 100 bags a year ... ! But tell me, whadaya keep in all dem bags ... ?

I like shoes too. Don't think I'll have quite notched-up THAT number in my entire 64 years+ though. But y'know, it's always been a source of puzzlement to me why men's shoe colourings seem to be - for the most part, anyway - restricted to either brown or black. Me? :rolleyes: Well I like to experiment a bit from time to time by purchasing the odd pair of light fawn [natural] suede shoes and dyeing them in various shades to match particular outfits ... and, more often than not, I manage this successfully, would you believe! You should try it sometime!

Still well kept at my dad's house:rolleyes: Its nice to have collections of different bags and shoes. I can pass it on to my children:D

britishdetained
9th August 2009, 16:07
Ahhh ... Can't afford even ONE of 'EM*! :NoNo: ...

... especially after pandering to my whims ... vis-a-vis the aforementioned 'Heinz 57 Varieties' of shoes I currently possess!

:Erm: I would like to ask YOU the SAME question. I've been reading about your husband's predicament and wonder if you've had any more word from his "captors" [for want of a better word]?

I can only hope and pray that the issue will be reconciled, and you will have him back home again soon. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

its cheap to buy vespa here. He got vespat5 for only 100kphp. many vespa scooterist are here in my place. Kevin is also one of the member of vespinoy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well getting alot of good news. Embassy filed already complaint against CIDG for illegal arrest and detention. Have araignment on wednesday 12th august. hopefully Kevin will go home

Mrs.JMajor
9th August 2009, 16:07
Obsessed with whitening your skin? Please ... DON'T be! :NoNo: Remember what happened to Michael Jackson a few years back ...

:icon_lol:

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2009, 16:18
.. my obssesion eversince is 3B (consistenly!) British Big Bald guy with Blue Eyes.. :D weird eh!

Bald is sexy!:xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D

britishdetained
9th August 2009, 16:21

:iagree::iagree::love18::love18::luv4:

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2009, 16:27
and to add the beer belly:D:D:D

bornatbirth
9th August 2009, 19:34

yep :xxgrinning--00xx3: your right!

a bald pussy is very sexy! :rolleyes:

Tawi2
9th August 2009, 19:48

Really :Erm:

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2009, 20:22

Which Pussy you`re on about:dohIs it Tawi`s Pussy?:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Really :Erm:

admit it Tawi he/she still look sexy:yikes:

Tawi2
9th August 2009, 20:27
This is it as a kitten :NoNo:

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2009, 20:29
Looks like a poor dog to me:Erm: you`ve got an extra ordinary pets aren`t you Tawi?:D:D:D

KeithD
9th August 2009, 20:30
Wrinkled.....looks familiar :cwm24:

bornatbirth
9th August 2009, 20:33
spend less time in the bath!

jencha8569
10th August 2009, 12:00

me=shoes, bags, clothes,:REGamblMoney01HL1: gadgets and whiter skin:D

husband= football, food, nice hotels, darker skin:doh

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 13:40
Before, I was obsessed to become white and blond.
But now it was deleted in my system.
Hubby loves me being brown.
I told him I want to colour my hair into blond but he said,
he will divorce me. So better not lol !!!

Arthur Little
10th August 2009, 14:24
me=shoes, bags, clothes,:REGamblMoney01HL1: gadgets and whiter skin:D

husband= football, food, nice hotels, *darker skin:doh

:Erm: Whiter skin? ... forget it, Jen ... you look great AS YOU ARE ... and *evidently Chad agrees with me!

KeithD
10th August 2009, 15:59
God help us when they want white poo as well :cwm24:

Mrs Daddy
10th August 2009, 16:10
I have seen some folks in town with pale skin and dark black hair with red lips,Black thick clothing in short thy`re GOTH.They`re freaking me out am kinda scared and its making me run wohhhoooo:222:

LEAHnew
10th August 2009, 18:11
Lip balm, shoes, bags, pillow and of course bed:Erm::D

Tawi2
10th August 2009, 18:13

LEAHnew
10th August 2009, 18:25

:doh I missed the balls:D:Rasp::Cuckoo: