PDA

View Full Version : 12 months today

jimcarie
8th August 2009, 17:51
just to let you all know. its been 1 year since my wife arrived here,, feels like 10:D:ARsurrender:just jokeing, vanessa and pia the lovely wifes of john (sconnie) and toks, will also be celebrateing there 1 year here in the uk as they all arrived together on the same flight,

time flys, its been a busy first year for sure with the arrival of our bright star, mia tala ,in may, shes doing great, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

just want to say happy 1 year to my beautiful wife here in the forum ( i know she always logs in,) and may there be many more years ahead for us,
also to pia & toks john & vanessa happy 1 year together in the uk :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and to all the other members of the forum whos wifes & gfs have arrived
all the best to all of you

we will have a nice meal later and a glass of the good stuff or 2 :Beer:

a

KeithD
8th August 2009, 19:08
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

...and soon 2 will feel like 3
3 like 6
6 like 10
10 like 20 :omg:

bornatbirth
8th August 2009, 19:49
thats good to hear that you both had a great first year!

with many more to come! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ji&Ma
8th August 2009, 20:04
Very nice, all the best to you all :xxgrinning--00xx3:
And many happy years to come :icon_win:

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2009, 13:34
many more years to come:D:D:D my 3rd year of being here is fast approaching but it feels like just yesterday:):)

Ann07
10th August 2009, 08:15
Im late again :doh

Happy for You all:D Many more wonderful abundant years to you 3:D and to Elena dear you are a survivor:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol: love yahhhh

and to Pia and Buntis Vanessa too.
More happy years to come:)

jencha8569
10th August 2009, 11:31
Happy congratulations to you lot.
Many more years to come:)

lenlen
10th August 2009, 11:48
just to let you all know. its been 1 year since my wife arrived here,, feels like 10:D:ARsurrender:just jokeing, vanessa and pia the lovely wifes of john (sconnie) and toks, will also be celebrateing there 1 year here in the uk as they all arrived together on the same flight,

time flys, its been a busy first year for sure with the arrival of our bright star, mia tala ,in may, shes doing great, :xxgrinning--00xx3:

just want to say happy 1 year to my beautiful wife here in the forum ( i know she always logs in,) and may there be many more years ahead for us,
also to pia & toks john & vanessa happy 1 year together in the uk :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and to all the other members of the forum whos wifes & gfs have arrived
all the best to all of you

we will have a nice meal later and a glass of the good stuff or 2 :Beer:

a
Hi jimcarie.How sweet to hear your story.Good luck and many happiness to come.