PDA

View Full Version : Penny get well soon

Tiggers0608
9th August 2009, 09:28
Hi 'Tol :xxgrinning--00xx3:

get well soon, we miss ya in the forum, i know u miss going online too and checking whats going on here, :icon_lol: coz u keep asking if anyone is ban :D:icon_lol::omg: while ur gone lol, don't worry u won't miss anything :doh:omg::icon_lol:

see ya soon here, we're missing ur post :Rasp:

Tawi2
9th August 2009, 10:28
Hope your comfortable after your surgery Pen :xxgrinning--00xx3:Get well soon,your husband want you to go fishing with him :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Northerner
9th August 2009, 13:59
Relax and rest :xxgrinning--00xx3: And keep your eyes off of posts by Tawi2 and the Boss! You don't want to be giggling while your still healing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope your back and well soon :)

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2009, 14:07
thinking of you ate pen:):):)

maria_and_matt
9th August 2009, 14:57
whats wrong with penny??????

Mrs.JMajor
9th August 2009, 16:20

get well soon, we miss ya in the forum, i know u miss going online too and checking whats going on here, :icon_lol: coz u keep asking if anyone is ban :D:icon_lol::omg: while ur gone lol, don't worry u won't miss anything :doh:omg::icon_lol:

Yeah,:icon_lol: your right, she deserve to have this thread my friend, so hows our baby look alike,:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Obviously, your absent in the forum when she announced she will give birth :icon_lol:, just joking, penny is my friend she wont mind that (get well soon penny) she will have operation for Myoma, hope I spell it correct (mayoma)
http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17671

nigel
9th August 2009, 22:06
Chillax Penny! Get well soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
9th August 2009, 23:20
... keep your eyes off of posts by Tawi2 and the Boss! You don't want to be giggling while your still healing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Yeah, true ... the two of them regularly keep us all "in stitches" :Giggler: with their humorous posts ... and you wouldn't want to burst any of YOUR stitches, I'm sure.

Myrna and I hope you're feeling more comfortable now, Penny. Here's to a speedy recovery! :Beer: Take Care & God Bless ...

Alan
10th August 2009, 01:24
A stitch in time saves nine!

Dunno why I said that.:Erm:

Get gooder quick Penny.

Al.:)

KeithD
10th August 2009, 08:36
Penny.....if you need anything.....and I mean ANYTHING......don't ask me :rolleyes:

mickcant
10th August 2009, 09:58
All the best Penny,:Hellooo:
We miss your post.
Mick.:cwm12:

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 15:48

'Tol you made me surprised on your thread lol!!! Anyway thank you very much !!! How was my call to you? ahahahahahaha

Hope your comfortable after your surgery Pen :xxgrinning--00xx3:Get well soon,your husband want you to go fishing with him :xxgrinning--00xx3:

He's everyday visiting me and moaning me something :icon_lol: not fishing

Relax and rest :xxgrinning--00xx3: And keep your eyes off of posts by Tawi2 and the Boss! You don't want to be giggling while your still healing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hope your back and well soon :)

3 days I was in hell:bigcry: I can still feel the pain for three days:D

thinking of you ate pen:):):)

Thinking same Wheela. My close friend from Holland will definitely visit CDO and teasing me to go with her for scuba diving but I don't think I can do water sport at the moment. I also wish to see you there di bah? By the way she will like to meet filipina. Try her to consider a friend. I bet you'll love her like I do!

Yeah,:icon_lol: your right, she deserve to have this thread my friend, so hows our baby look alike,:icon_lol::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Obviously, your absent in the forum when she announced she will give birth :icon_lol:, just joking, penny is my friend she wont mind that (get well soon penny) she will have operation for Myoma, hope I spell it correct (mayoma)

Hmmm nosey friends!:icon_lol: Yes I got fibroids! 1 in every 4 women has fibroids but it's benign or not cancerous. I just need to have an operation because it caused me anemia and anemia will cause heart failure. So I decided it finally to avoid anemia and heart failure. I'm a new woman now. My haemoglobin before was only 3-4 and now it's 11 :xxgrinning--00xx3: Had ECG and ECHO and was all well and good. I feel better now than before.

Chillax Penny! Get well soon!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm relaxing! Thanks Nigel

Yeah, true ... the two of them regularly keep us all "in stitches" :Giggler: with their humorous posts ... and you wouldn't want to burst any of YOUR stitches, I'm sure.

Myrna and I hope you're feeling more comfortable now, Penny. Here's to a speedy recovery! :Beer: Take Care & God Bless ...

That was shocking Arthur!!! I don't want to see my stitches but accidentally at mirror it happened:omg: I have seen a metal and thread and ran to nurse and asked what was that metal??????? She was laughing and said staple:omg:

A stitch in time saves nine!

Dunno why I said that.:Erm:

Get gooder quick Penny.

Al.:)

Round doctors said it's beautiful!!! :omg:
I said how come beautiful? it must be scary doc:D
They said, no infections and looks well!

Penny.....if you need anything.....and I mean ANYTHING......don't ask me :rolleyes:

I'm still thinking what to ask from you boss:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

All the best Penny,:Hellooo:
We miss your post.
Mick.:cwm12:

Here I am MICK ahahahahah very happy preparing all my docs for jobcentreplus and packing my things going back home to be with my 82 yr old remarkable mother. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
10th August 2009, 15:51
looking forward to it ate pen:)

Arthur Little
10th August 2009, 17:09
That was shocking Arthur!!! I don't want to see my stitches but accidentally at mirror it happened:omg: I have seen a metal and thread and ran to nurse and asked what was that metal??????? She was laughing and said *STAPLE:omg:

:Erm: I thought your *staple [diet] was rice ...

Here I am ... very happy ... and packing my things going back home to be with my 82 yr old remarkable mother. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

... rice and even MORE rice :icon_lol: ... whenever you go back home, Penny. BTW, your octogenarian (think I've got the word right!) mom sounds very fit and active for her age. Enjoy your forthcoming visit. :)

pennybarry
10th August 2009, 18:10
:Erm: I thought your *staple [diet] was rice ...

Here I am ... very happy ... and packing my things going back home to be with my 82 yr old remarkable mother. BTW, your octogenarian (think I've got the word right!) mom sounds very fit and active for her age. Enjoy your forthcoming visit. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You're right Arthur! my Mom is octogenarian and wishing her to stay healthy always.

She loves to eat veggies and seafood plus lots of exercise at farm.

We're both excited :BouncyHappy::cwm12::Rasp::icon_lol::cwm38::)

Tiggers0608
10th August 2009, 20:16
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Woohooo 'Tol your back, welcome back to the forum :D:icon_lol: he he he, di ka makatiis ha , you visit the forum asap :icon_lol: lol

'Tol ingatz and enjoy your holiday in the phils :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: but b4 going there get lots of rest here in UK so u can really enjoy your stay in the phils, i think all ur family are excited and waiting for ya there woohooo handaan na naman ....lechon baboy sarap :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
10th August 2009, 20:21

:xxgrinning--00xx3: hi sis , baby look-a-like is fine, how's your baby? hope you'll be together soon , i know you missed him so much na

pennybarry
11th August 2009, 11:10
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Woohooo 'Tol your back, welcome back to the forum :D:icon_lol: he he he, di ka makatiis ha , you visit the forum asap :icon_lol: lol

'Tol ingatz and enjoy your holiday in the phils :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: but b4 going there get lots of rest here in UK so u can really enjoy your stay in the phils, i think all ur family are excited and waiting for ya there woohooo handaan na naman ....lechon baboy sarap :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Salamat 'tol :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I wanted go with Mom and Dad for Edinburgh this morning but preferred to stay home to recover fast.
I wish I can bring purefoods hotdogs for you. I like SWIFT than purefoods:D
Try German sausage or bottled hotdogs from Aldi's:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Syempre we'll have picnic more often. Our 2 pahutan mango trees are waiting for me. They don't pick it 'til I come:BouncyHappy::cwm12: