PDA

View Full Version : Its a lovely sunny day today.

lenlen
9th August 2009, 15:48
Hello again my Friends. How are you all? My husband and I just had a lovely walk by the seaside yesterday, It was really hot.The beach of Ramsgate is beautiful, full of people everywhere.It's a nice marina with yachts. Keep in touch. I'm nice person who loves karaoke singing.Come join with me sometimes in the future, just for fun.

Mrs.JMajor
9th August 2009, 16:06
Hi Len, which part of UK you live, nice to see you here in the forum

P.S lol hubby said your from kent, because when u mention the seaside,thought your near to us,as we lived near seaside as well, and wow full pack of tourist now, we cant even park our car near by to our house,because loads of people now,lovely sunny sunday reporting from Great Yarmouth

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2009, 16:33
somebody seems settled.we`re glad:)

trader dave
9th August 2009, 16:38
Hello again my Friends. How are you all? My husband and I just had a lovely walk by the seaside yesterday, It was really hot.The beach of Ramsgate is beautiful, full of people everywhere.It's a nice marina with yachts. Keep in touch. I'm nice person who loves karaoke singing.Come join with me sometimes in the future, just for fun.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:you could have waved at me we are just up the road :Hellooo::Hellooo: HERNE BAY

for a day or a stay visit herne bay

lenlen
9th August 2009, 16:40

Hi Mrs.JMajor.Im new in this Forum.At moment we live in Ramsgate Kent.Its a sea side Town.Close to Margate.

lenlen
9th August 2009, 16:44
somebody seems settled.we`re glad:)

Ya its nice when the weather like this its very peaceful here.Im enjoying the summer this time.

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2009, 16:48
Ya its nice when the weather like this its very peaceful here.Im enjoying the summer this time.

very good:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

lenlen
9th August 2009, 16:51
:xxgrinning--00xx3:you could have waved at me we are just up the road :Hellooo::Hellooo: HERNE BAY

for a day or a stay visit herne bay

hi trader dave.oh yes you just live not far from us.I,ve been there last year its a nice sea side town. I bit you eat a lot of fresh fish in there.I like sea food.

lenlen
9th August 2009, 16:57
very good:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Ya how About you are you having fun? where do you live right now? Are you in the Philippines or in The UK?

trader dave
9th August 2009, 17:00
hi trader dave.oh yes you just live not far from us.I,ve been there last year its a nice sea side town. I bit you eat a lot of fresh fish in there.I like sea food.

yes we get our fish from whitstable harbour or i catch my own :xxgrinning--00xx3:

my wife has not joined me yet in the uk we was married in june in the philippines and her application goes in next week and she loves her singing

there are many filipina is this area so i am sure you will find plenty of friends [if you want them ]:D

lenlen
9th August 2009, 17:07

P.S lol hubby said your from kent, because when u mention the seaside,thought your near to us,as we lived near seaside as well, and wow full pack of tourist now, we cant even park our car near by to our house,because loads of people now,lovely sunny sunday reporting from Great Yarmouth

Mrs.J Major. Wow.Lucky you I like great Yarmouth. I have been there many times with my husband and some of my Pinay Friends.We used to live in Diss Norfolk 5 years ago. Nice to hear from you anyway.It sounds you are nice lady.

lenlen
9th August 2009, 17:19
yes we get our fish from whitstable harbour or i catch my own :xxgrinning--00xx3:

my wife has not joined me yet in the uk we was married in jume in the philippines and her application goes in next week and she loves her singing

there are many filipina is this area so i am sure you will find plenty of friends [if you want them ]:D

oh ya thats nice i wright down in my list.Good luck with your application to be with your wife.

Arthur Little
9th August 2009, 17:27
Mrs.J Major ........... you are nice lady.

:iagree: She IS indeed!

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2009, 18:02
Ya how About you are you having fun? where do you live right now? Are you in the Philippines or in The UK?

am more on a homebody person:)prefer to stay at home if not working:xxgrinning--00xx3:but hubby and I visited a lot of places in england as I do love travelling:Dand in answer to your question yes I am in UK right now.

lenlen
9th August 2009, 18:11

Hi Arthur Little.Thats good.I like nice people.

Arthur Little
9th August 2009, 19:04
Title: "It's A Lovely Sunny Day Today" ...

... WAS, you mean! Like YESTERday, it dawned beautifully! But for the past couple of hours it has been :piss2:ing-down - here in Perth! Oh well ... not to worry ... according to the "long-range" forecast (courtesy of the 'Scotsman' [newspaper]) it's to be sunny again tomorrow. And the rest of the week? :Erm: more sunshine - interspersed with scattered showers, apparently - but don't "quote me" on that score ... !

lenlen
9th August 2009, 19:14
... WAS, you mean! Like YESTERday, it dawned beautifully! But for the past couple of hours it has been :piss2:ing down here in Perth! Oh well ... not to worry ... according to the "long-range" forecast (courtesy of the 'Scotsman' [newspaper]) it's to be sunny again tomorrow. And the rest of the week? :Erm: more sunshine - interspersed with scattered showers, apparently - but don't "quote me" on that score ... !

I mean yesterday and today very hot wether here in Ramsgate kent.You know what your pictures its make me laugh its really funny.oh dear sorry to hear thats its raining in Scotland.Have you been to the International Festival tattoo?I love Scotland My husband Homeland.

Mrs.JMajor
9th August 2009, 21:47
Mrs.J Major. Wow.Lucky you I like great Yarmouth. I have been there many times with my husband and some of my Pinay Friends.We used to live in Diss Norfolk 5 years ago. Nice to hear from you anyway.It sounds you are nice lady.

Hi Arthur Little.Thats good.I like nice people.

Awww, that so sweet two of you, thanks len and Arthur :Hellooo: