PDA

View Full Version : chelsea chelsea

trader dave
9th August 2009, 17:07
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

first blood chelsea come on u blues

estherboaz
9th August 2009, 17:09
im so happy...

aromulus
9th August 2009, 17:57
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

first blood chelsea come on u blues

Yup.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

One piece of silverware in the cupboard at the start....:D

Now lets hope for a couple more.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

May the best team Win.......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th August 2009, 18:17
:NoNo: Terrible match.....Liverpool played so far off the field I couldn't even see them :Erm:

bornatbirth
9th August 2009, 18:54
:Erm: how odd

how come chelski fans like mickey mouse cups and they cant even play in a charity game without cheating :icon_lol:

aromulus
9th August 2009, 19:22
:Erm: how odd

how come chelski fans like mickey mouse cups and they cant even play in a charity game without cheating :icon_lol:

Pot and kettles come to mind.....:Erm:

Funny that....
Fergie doesn't consider the Charity/Community shield worth anything at all... :NoNo:

And then he sees his proverbial :butthead:, if Utd don't win it.....:doh

trader dave
9th August 2009, 19:25
:xxsmilie_fussball::icon_eek::8_1_215::football3::football3::football3:

bornatbirth
9th August 2009, 19:31
:xxsmilie_fussball::icon_eek::8_1_215::football3::football3::football3:

enjoy your day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

but you will be crying by the end of the season,what is it 2 managers a season :icon_lol:

i see you are going to buy all milans old timers off them and bore us all to death! :icon_lol:

aromulus
9th August 2009, 19:46

but you will be crying by the end of the season,what is it 2 managers a season :icon_lol:

i see you are going to buy all milans old timers off them and bore us all to death! :icon_lol:

Is that all you can come up with.....?:Erm:

trader dave
9th August 2009, 19:48

i have to agree on that we dont need all those old timers:doh:doh nor boring italian football:doh:doh

no disrespect to any italian old timers on here

bornatbirth
9th August 2009, 20:02
Is that all you can come up with.....?:Erm:

i only measure a season on the league,then champs league everything else is a waste of time,your more than welcome to win everthing else.

no disrespect to any italian old timers :icon_lol:

dave meet dom,hes a chelsea fan too?

trader dave
9th August 2009, 20:05
i only measure a season on the league,then champs league everything else is a waste of time,your more than welcome to win everthing else.

i know :ARsurrender::ARsurrender: dont want to upset a fellow chelsea fan :Hellooo::Hellooo::xxparty-smiley-004::222::222:

belfast_dude
9th August 2009, 20:09
liverpool will win it all.....yeaaa-haw!!

Matt7
9th August 2009, 20:43
Very disappoited with Chelseas second goal. Ref stops the game for Ballack but not for Evra, tantamount to cheating really. Ahh well, onwards and upwards

Dedworth
9th August 2009, 21:42

Oh Dear .........another red faced poor loser here :D

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2578603/Alex-Ferguson-in-rage-at-referee-after-Community-Shield.html

Fergerscum and his unruly players should be charged under the new FA rules for approaching the referee in a ‘confrontational manner’

bornatbirth
9th August 2009, 21:51
can you not post without your usually mantra,why do you find todays game even remotely interesting?

jimeve
9th August 2009, 21:56
clutching his face after bouncing off Ballick. he got up later limping lol

Matt7
9th August 2009, 23:35
Oh Dear .........another red faced poor loser here :D

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2578603/Alex-Ferguson-in-rage-at-referee-after-Community-Shield.html

Fergerscum and his unruly players should be charged under the new FA rules for approaching the referee in a ‘confrontational manner’

Fergerscum, you are so very intelligent

KeithD
10th August 2009, 08:37
Great game, pity that Ronaldo fella not turning up to win it for ManU though :)