PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 18:03
hello im trader dave wife i try to join this forum if there is many interesting on this site:xxgrinning--00xx3:
i hope im welcome on this site GRACIAS

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2009, 18:05
welcome here:)

KeithD
9th August 2009, 18:09
Keep an eye on that TraderDave fella he's shifty :rolleyes:

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 18:10
Keep an eye on that TraderDave fella he's shifty :rolleyes:
yes coz his naughty man:omg::omg::omg:

trader dave
9th August 2009, 18:12
:xxparty-smiley-004::xxparty-smiley-004::xxparty-smiley-004::23_111_9[1]::23_111_9[1]::222::222: oooooooooooooooooo wifey

acs
9th August 2009, 18:13
hello mrs traderdave, im also from cagayan de oro but in uk now. Welcome in the forum :Hellooo::BouncyHappy: and goodluck on your visa application.

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 18:16
hello mrs traderdave, im also from cagayan de oro but in uk now. Welcome in the forum :Hellooo::BouncyHappy: and goodluck on your visa application.im not yet on uk.i will going to lodge next week my papers works.gracias acs:xxgrinning--00xx3:.where in cagayan u live?

acs
9th August 2009, 18:20
I live in Consolacion back in cdo and how about you? hurry up with your application so that you can still enjoy the summer here hehehe:Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 18:24
I live in Consolacion back in cdo and how about you? hurry up with your application so that you can still enjoy the summer here hehehe:Hellooo::xxgrinning--00xx3:oh consolacion im always there before with my friends.where did u study on high school? maybe i know u.yes still summer there but maybe i will be there by next yr:NoNo::NoNo::doh:dohi just wait when is the right time when i will be there on my hubby's side:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
9th August 2009, 18:26

Your a good judge of character Mrs TD :xxgrinning--00xx3:

acs
9th August 2009, 18:29
at capitol university. I bet your much younger than me hahaha. I used to teach at Puntod Elem. NCCS before coming here in the uk. And you? where you studied at? where you live in Cagayan?

trader dave
9th August 2009, 18:31

its ok she knows her husband VERY VERY WELL:doh:doh:icon_lol::Hellooo:

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 18:39
at capitol university. I bet your much younger than me hahaha. I used to teach at Puntod Elem. NCCS before coming here in the uk. And you? where you studied at? where you live in Cagayan?capital university near in gaisano city.oh nice ur a teacher in puntod i have friend also teacher in puntod that he lives in uk already with his lovely husband:yikes::yikes: maybe u know him also its kevin.maybe im more younger than u im 24yrs of age,u know my hubby like young one so he choose me sssssssssssshhhhhhh:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:lol.i live in capistrano.so u live in puntod?

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 18:42
yes i am thats why i joined on this forum to make sure he walk in right way:NoNo::NoNo::icon_lol:

Sun Shine
9th August 2009, 18:46
Hello mrs traderdave :Hellooo:

A warm and sunny welcome to the forum!:)

acs
9th August 2009, 18:49
yes capitol university now. Hahaha :icon_lol:i see your husband must be lucky then. Oh capistrano ...as in capistrano-kalambagohan/tiano or capistrano-complex in gusa? oh i been on those places before too..Oh i miss pinas already :bigcry::doh. Oh i dont know who kevin is:Erm: but glad to know youll be joining your husband traderdave soon. :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:

Ana_may365
9th August 2009, 18:55
hiya!welcome here to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 18:57
yes capitol university now. Hahaha :icon_lol:i see your husband must be lucky then. Oh capistrano ...as in capistrano-kalambagohan/tiano or capistrano-complex in gusa? oh i been on those places before too..Oh i miss pinas already :bigcry::doh. Oh i dont know who kevin is:Erm: but glad to know youll be joining your husband traderdave soon. :Hellooo::BouncyHappy:yes his blessed to have me as his wife :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:yes capistrano montalban,that capistrano complex many riches people there we cant afford to live there:doh:doh:dohhow many yrs u move in uk?i will be missing ukay- ukay if i will move on uk soon:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:i love to go night market u know that at divisoria?thank u:)

bornatbirth
9th August 2009, 18:57
hi and welcome!

tell us all,how do you put up with him? :icon_lol:

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 18:59
Hello mrs traderdave :Hellooo:

A warm and sunny welcome to the forum!:)
thank u im welcome here:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
9th August 2009, 19:12
Hi! mrs traderdave...good you joined the forum.

You know my fiancee, ladybug sim....she came to your wedding
& you're invited to ours :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Welcome :Hellooo::Hellooo:

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 19:16
Hi! mrs traderdave...good you joined the forum.

You know my fiancee, ladybug sim....she came to your wedding
& you're invited to ours :xxgrinning--00xx3::D

Welcome :Hellooo::Hellooo:
yes i know her thanks for the wedding gift:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:ok thank u im invited as well:xxgrinning--00xx3:its is true that ladybug invite my son as a bible bearer?

lizaphil
9th August 2009, 19:17

yea your right most of them : naughty joke:

Tawi2
9th August 2009, 19:20
yes i am thats why i joined on this forum to make sure he walk in right way:NoNo::NoNo::icon_lol:

Its good to see that you have Dave well trained :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sim11UK
9th August 2009, 19:22
its is true that ladybug invite my son as a bible bearer?

Yes I think so....I'll have to confirm it with her tomorrow :xxgrinning--00xx3:
She's asleep now.....you're up late. :)

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 19:23
Its good to see that you have Dave well trained :xxgrinning--00xx3:yes dave is a good trainor of mine:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 19:28
ok thank :)yes i still up late at night coz we used to talk to my hubby at this time:xxgrinning--00xx3:i try to catch him up lol joke:icon_lol::icon_lol::NoNo:

trader dave
9th August 2009, 19:28

she has been on uk time for a long time now :icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

Sim11UK
9th August 2009, 19:38
she has been on uk time for a long time now :icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp:

Oh I see ...Greenwich mean time....tick tock tick tock :Cuckoo:

LadyJ
9th August 2009, 20:07
hello im trader dave wife i try to join this forum if there is many interesting on this site:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hi Welcome:Hellooo:

:xxparty-smiley-004::xxparty-smiley-004::xxparty-smiley-004::23_111_9[1]::23_111_9[1]::222::222: oooooooooooooooooo wifey

Now you better be nice:icon_lol:

Sophie
9th August 2009, 21:22

Glad for you to join us in this forum Mrs. trader dave :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Mr. Trader Dave needs to be tamed down, lol :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol: just kidding :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
9th August 2009, 21:32
Hello welcome mrs :Hellooo:

You mean mr dave, you are not expecting that she will join the forum??:icon_lol:

trader dave
9th August 2009, 21:40
Hello welcome mrs :Hellooo:

You mean mr dave, you are not expecting that she will join the forum??:icon_lol:

nooooooooooooo i drag her off of friendster :icon_lol::icon_lol::doh:doh

trader dave
9th August 2009, 21:43
Glad for you to join us in this forum Mrs. trader dave :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Mr. Trader Dave needs to be tamed down, lol :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol: just kidding :D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:
:yikes::yikes:

no she is a bad as me :icon_lol::icon_lol: she would have to be to understand my wicked sense of humour:icon_lol::cwm24:

Mrs.JMajor
9th August 2009, 21:44
nooooooooooooo i drag her off of friendster :icon_lol::icon_lol::doh:doh

Oh :icon_lol: friendster is not as good as this forum :D

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 21:51
Oh :icon_lol: friendster is not as good as this forum :D
he will going to banned the friendster one day:omg::omg::omg: because he dont like i find more naughty than him:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:thats why he convience me to joined on this forum:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sophie
9th August 2009, 21:51
:yikes::yikes:

no she is a bad as me :icon_lol::icon_lol: she would have to be to understand my wicked sense of humour:icon_lol::cwm24:

I don't believe she is bad, lol......i think she is just as understanding as most women are, lol :D:D:D:D
"you don't have to be one to understand one" so to speak :D:D:D:D:D

trader dave
9th August 2009, 21:54
he will going to banned the friendster one day:omg::omg::omg: because he dont like i find more naughty than him:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:thats why he convience me to joined on this forum:icon_lol::icon_lol:

:ARsurrender::ARsurrender::icon_tonguew::Sex::222::222::222::222::love18:

im just a sex slave in this marriage

Sophie
9th August 2009, 21:55

Oh, so it was him who convinced you to join the forum so he can keep an eye on you, lol :D:D:D
I thought you joined this forum to keep an eye on mister, lol :D:D:D:D

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 22:03
:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Oh, so it was him who convinced you to join the forum so he can keep an eye on you, lol :D:D:D
I thought you joined this forum to keep an eye on mister, lol :D:D:D:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:sounds like that sophie coz his naughty one:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

trader dave
9th August 2009, 22:05
I thought you joined this forum to keep an eye on mister, lol :D:D:D:D

yes i like to keep an eye on my investment:icon_lol::icon_lol::omg:

jimeve
9th August 2009, 22:13
Hello Mrs Traderdave, welcome, what do you trade, not Dave surely :Bolt:

Sophie
9th August 2009, 22:14
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:sounds like that sophie coz his naughty one:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

yes i like to keep an eye on my investment:icon_lol::icon_lol::omg:

You are so right about that Mrs. T, keep an eye on the naughty husband, lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

mrs traderdave
9th August 2009, 22:23
You are so right about that Mrs. T, keep an eye on the naughty husband, lol :xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:yes from now on i will keep my eye wide open like our owl:omg::omg::omg:the survey on my husband everyday 24/7:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:hahahaha

Sophie
9th August 2009, 22:25
:icon_lol::icon_lol:yes from now on i will keep my eye wide open like our owl:omg::omg::omg:the survey on my husband everyday 24/7:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:hahahaha

you go girl :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::D:D:D:D

trader dave
9th August 2009, 22:37
Hello Mrs Traderdave, welcome, what do you trade, not Dave surely :Bolt:

I will trade her if she does not get to the uk before xmas i want stuffing for xmas dinner

now where can i get long haul broomsticks:doh:doh:Hellooo::laugher::laugher::xxsport-smiley-002::222::222::222::222:

tiN
10th August 2009, 00:34
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

welcome welcome here :Hellooo:

IainBusby
10th August 2009, 08:54
Welcome to the forum Mrs Dave, Louella is also from CDO. :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

Ladybug_sim
10th August 2009, 08:55
yes i know her thanks for the wedding gift:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:ok thank u im invited as well:xxgrinning--00xx3:its is true that ladybug invite my son as a bible bearer?

Hi! Mrs. T, welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: I am so glad to hear from you here ... yes, we will get your son as a bible bearer and hope it is ok with you and much more you be there too :smileybigtmouth:We wish you luck on your fiancee application :REDancedancer08:.. a little bet nervous :xxparty-smiley-004: but hope everything be ok all :love::love:

mickcant
10th August 2009, 09:51

Hello mrs traderdave, :Hellooo:
my wife Jennifer is also in CDO, and when I was there we went to the night market often.
Jennifer is also waiting on her visa.
Mick.:cwm12:

Mrs Daddy
10th August 2009, 15:45
and I am from CDO as well!:D

mrs traderdave
10th August 2009, 16:50
and I am from CDO as well!:D:Hellooo:where live here in cdo?i think ur mrs daddy in my fs right or not?:NoNo:

mrs traderdave
10th August 2009, 16:53
Hi! Mrs. T, welcome to the forum :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: I am so glad to hear from you here ... yes, we will get your son as a bible bearer and hope it is ok with you and much more you be there too :smileybigtmouth:We wish you luck on your fiancee application :REDancedancer08:.. a little bet nervous :xxparty-smiley-004: but hope everything be ok all :love::love::Hellooo:hello ladybug thank u coz u welcome me here and thank u also for inviting my son as a bible bearer:xxgrinning--00xx3:that is quite very ok for me and also to my hubby.i will going to witness on ur biggest day in ur whole life and hows the feeling coz its nearly at that month?so goodluck also on that day and u will be so happy:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:thank u and pls pray for me as well.:):)

mrs traderdave
10th August 2009, 16:57
my wife Jennifer is also in CDO, and when I was there we went to the night market often.
thank u mick to welcome me here on the forum:Dso from what place in cdo is your wife if u dont mind?:)

trader dave
10th August 2009, 16:59
:action-smiley-075::action-smiley-075::xxparty-smiley-004::xxparty-smiley-004::xxparty-smiley-004::luv13::luv4::222::222::222:

mrs traderdave
10th August 2009, 17:05
:action-smiley-075::action-smiley-075::xxparty-smiley-004::xxparty-smiley-004::xxparty-smiley-004::luv13::luv4::222::222::222:
**** now i found u here atlast ur hiding me:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23::bluegrab::bluegrab:

vbkelly
10th August 2009, 17:23

hi theresa welcome to the forum!:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

mickcant
10th August 2009, 17:45
thank u mick to welcome me here on the forum:Dso from what place in cdo is your wife if u dont mind?:)

Hi mrs traderdave,:Hellooo:
Jennifer is from: NAZARETH.CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY
One of the poorer arears, I have been there several times, it is only a few
(10) min walk to the centre of the city, we stayed at the Grand City Hotel, I liked it there the square where the night market was is nearby.

mrs traderdave
10th August 2009, 17:53
Hi mrs traderdave,:Hellooo:
Jennifer is from: NAZARETH.CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY
One of the poorer arears, I have been there several times, it is only a few
(10) min walk to the centre of the city, we stayed at the Grand City Hotel, I liked it there the square where the night market was is nearby.
Mick.:cwm12:ok i know nazareth there is part of that are muslims area:NoNo:yes grand city hotel its on divisoria its nice there as well u can exhange ur money at the information:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:yes its nearby in night market every friday and saturday.

mrs traderdave
10th August 2009, 18:20
Mick.:cwm12:just pray to GOD mick and also ur wife and wait patiently coz nothing's impossible if we pray:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:GOD is good all the time..:):):)

lenlen
10th August 2009, 22:17

Hello and Welcome Mrs Traderdave to the forum.Good luck with your paper application.Nice to hear from you in this forum.keep in touch.take care.

Florge
11th August 2009, 08:01
aha! so you're the wifey eh.... traderdave.. you betta behave then... LOL

welcome dito!

Ladybug_sim
11th August 2009, 08:44
:Hellooo:hello ladybug thank u coz u welcome me here and thank u also for inviting my son as a bible bearer:xxgrinning--00xx3:that is quite very ok for me and also to my hubby.i will going to witness on ur biggest day in ur whole life and hows the feeling coz its nearly at that month?so goodluck also on that day and u will be so happy:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:thank u and pls pray for me as well.:):)

Your much welcome and thanks too Mrs. T. :xxgrinning--00xx3:.. Well, I keep telling to my bug its getting near now and a little bet nervous at all but exciting coz we are closer now :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: Yes, we keep praying too and for you there ... just take care and keep smile I know God's always watching us all... I'm glad you found your happiness with Mr. T :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Wish you much luck in life with your new life together with Dave or Mr. T :Kilt:

LastViking
11th August 2009, 09:17
im not yet on uk.i will going to lodge next week my papers works.gracias acs:xxgrinning--00xx3:.where in cagayan u live?
Welcome Mrs Traderdave, my Girlfriend Missy is in CDO as well.

Arthur Little
11th August 2009, 11:32

Good Morning ... :Erm: I think I read on one of your husband's posts that your name is Theresa? ... Welcome! And good luck with your Spouse Visa application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
11th August 2009, 11:45
Hello Lenlen!
Welcome here!!!

mrs traderdave
11th August 2009, 16:38
Welcome Mrs Traderdave, my Girlfriend Missy is in CDO as well.
thank u to welcome me here on the forum:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:where she live here in cdo?

Mrs Daddy
11th August 2009, 17:38
:Hellooo:where live here in cdo?i think ur mrs daddy in my fs right or not?:NoNo:

Indeed I am the one on your FS:DI live near Sto.NiNo Cogon:)

mrs traderdave
11th August 2009, 17:44
Indeed I am the one on your FS:DI live near Sto.NiNo Cogon:)
yes i remember u tell me that ur mrs daddy in the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:i see all ur album nice:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:i know that place its near in ketkai mall?i send u msg on the fs last month i think but u not reply :doh:doh:doh:dohbut maybe ur busy:):)

mrs traderdave
11th August 2009, 17:46
Good Morning ... :Erm: I think I read on one of your husband's posts that your name is Theresa? ... Welcome! And good luck with your Spouse Visa application. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
yes im theresa:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:thank u coz u welcome me here in the forum:):):)yes best of luck of my spouse visa and i know GOD WILL HELP ME:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

lenlen
11th August 2009, 17:57
Hello Lenlen!
Welcome here!!!

Hi pennbarry thank you for welcoming me twice.

mrs traderdave
11th August 2009, 18:21
Hello and Welcome Mrs Traderdave to the forum.Good luck with your paper application.Nice to hear from you in this forum.keep in touch.take care.thank u so much len to wish me luck on my paper works:xxgrinning--00xx3:GODs will everything:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

LastViking
12th August 2009, 07:23
thank u to welcome me here on the forum:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:where she live here in cdo?
Hi Theresa, yes she is Carmen at the moment, studying at the Liceo University.

Mrs Daddy
12th August 2009, 07:57
yes i remember u tell me that ur mrs daddy in the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:i see all ur album nice:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:i know that place its near in ketkai mall?i send u msg on the fs last month i think but u not reply :doh:doh:doh:dohbut maybe ur busy:):)

I am so sorry about that I intend to send you back a picture msg but due to my schedule I havent got time to reply one by one of my friends.I send you one after work:xxgrinning--00xx3: