PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone!

vd2ya
9th August 2009, 20:42
Hi everyone!..I'm new here in London..I'm looking forward to meet a new friends here specialy those who work as housekeeper/nanny that we can relate each other..you know?.....:Cuckoo:

Sophie
9th August 2009, 21:28
welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

bornatbirth
9th August 2009, 21:30
..you know?.....:Cuckoo:

hi and welcome

why are you all crazy?

Sun Shine
9th August 2009, 21:59
Hello vd2ya :Hellooo:

Welcome to you! :)

trader dave
9th August 2009, 22:20
Hi everyone!..I'm new here in London..I'm looking forward to meet a new friends here specialy those who work as housekeeper/nanny that we can relate each other..you know?.....:Cuckoo:

hello from me:omg: the mrs will be along later :222::222:

i get your drift about relating to nannys but hopefully this forum does not worry about what job you do :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

tiN
10th August 2009, 00:35
welcome welcome :Hellooo:

lenlen
10th August 2009, 11:31

Hello and Welcome to the forum.
I,m sure you gonna meets a lots of Friendly people here thats me number one. Im moving to london soon.keep in touch.

vd2ya
10th August 2009, 11:45
[/I] tHANKS EVERYONE!...FOR WELCOMING ME HERE IN FORUM...:Helloo

vd2ya
10th August 2009, 11:49
hello from me:omg: the mrs will be along later :222::222:

i get your drift about relating to nannys but hopefully this forum does not worry about what job you do :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo:

THANKS..i HOPE SO...iM HOPING WITH THIS KIND KIND OF JOB WILL LAID ME TO ANOTHER JOB LIKE ,ARCHITECTUAL DRAFTING...

Tawi2
10th August 2009, 11:59
Agricultural rafting :Erm:sounds fascinating,hope you enjoy the forum VD:cwm24::xxgrinning--00xx3:Please excuse my mild dyslexia :Erm:Which part of London?Where were you from in the Philippines?

New Shoes
10th August 2009, 12:04
Hiya and welcome to the forum!

miss.piggy
10th August 2009, 14:15
Architectural Drafting? So you're an architect? or draftsman?

Welcome! :)

LEAHnew
10th August 2009, 17:24
welcome:)

vd2ya
13th August 2009, 08:07
:D
Architectural Drafting? So you're an architect? or draftsman?

Welcome! :)
hehe..Yap! Architectural Drafting..I obtain a degree of ARchitectural Draftman then I proceed to Architect..I just work this line for 1&1/2 yrs in DPWH in as draftswoman then I found the salary too low I decided to work in Singapore as Domestic Helper..to earn more and to have an experience so that I can apply to canada...until I got here in London.....Amaze right?will,this could be..you called life and destiny?...Will,find your fortune right..? so wait and see..

vd2ya
13th August 2009, 08:12
:Erm:
Agricultural rafting :Erm:sounds fascinating,hope you enjoy the forum VD:cwm24::xxgrinning--00xx3:Please excuse my mild dyslexia :Erm:Which part of London?Where were you from in the Philippines?....oops sorry I made you confused actually what I mean is Architectural Drafting...haha ms type...Yeah!..I enjoy the forum...It help me too...thanks for welcoming me here in forum..:Hellooo:

vd2ya
13th August 2009, 08:19
Agricultural rafting :Erm:sounds fascinating,hope you enjoy the forum VD:cwm24::xxgrinning--00xx3:Please excuse my mild dyslexia :Erm:Which part of London?Where were you from in the Philippines?

:Hellooo..Im from Mindanao in Philippines actually Surigao del Norte...Im currently in SouthEastern part in London Greenwich....

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2009, 08:45
welcome here:)

Bluebirdjones
13th August 2009, 09:16
My "missus" is originally from Midsayap, and is often in/around Lewisham shopping.

Perhaps you could both meet up for a coffee ?

PM with contact dets if u so wish.

irobot
16th August 2009, 21:51
Irobot... " Sunny... Different From The Rest ... " :Britain:

vd2ya ... Welcome To The Forum ....

lyza.azore
17th August 2009, 01:13
i posted my profile on one of the aupair websites i got from the net, including my picture.
yesterday i received an email containing that he would like me to be the nanny of his son. 30 hours of work per week, with an allowance of £500 that'd be given to me every friday. he also indicated that all the travel expenses will be borne by them. how true is this? I need your help guys..drop me one asap! btw, he haven't given me his address yet, just his mobile number.

aromulus
17th August 2009, 01:43
i posted my profile on one of the aupair websites i got from the net, including my picture.
yesterday i received an email containing that he would like me to be the nanny of his son. 30 hours of work per week, with an allowance of £500 that'd be given to me every friday. he also indicated that all the travel expenses will be borne by them. how true is this? I need your help guys..drop me one asap! btw, he haven't given me his address yet, just his mobile number.

Don't bother phoning or contacting them as it is a 100% bona fide Nigerian scam.

Other members will agree with me.

trader dave
17th August 2009, 02:06

oooooi PG TIPS GET BACK IN YOUR BOX :icon_lol::icon_lol: STOP LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY:Erm:

trader dave
17th August 2009, 02:10

:yikes: £500 A WEEK I WILL APPLY MYSELF :doh forget it a scam

trader dave
17th August 2009, 02:12
:Hellooo..Im from Mindanao in Philippines actually Surigao del Norte...Im currently in SouthEastern part in London Greenwich....

can i just pull you up on your name VD 2 ya I THINK I WOULD CHANGE IT :Erm::omg:

VD IS NOT GOOD IN UK :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Ji&Ma
17th August 2009, 02:14

:Hellooo: Hi warm welcome to you in here and enjoy! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

BLEEDING OBVIOUS SCAM!!! :Brick:

And - welcome in here too! :Hellooo:

steadyfornow
17th August 2009, 08:11

hey..welcome to the forum..im a newbie as well..and this place is really overwhelming..just wandering how much will it pays to be a nanny,caregiver or housekeeper in uk?:)

kimmi
17th August 2009, 10:02

hi vd2ya, welcome to the forum..:D:xxgrinning--00xx3:

they were all right, sorry to say but I also believe it is a big SCAM! £500 per week? and he only provided u his mobile number..oh dear..

Don't bother phoning or contacting them as it is a 100% bona fide Nigerian scam.

Other members will agree with me.

:yikes: £500 A WEEK I WILL APPLY MYSELF :doh forget it a scam

BLEEDING OBVIOUS SCAM!!! :Brick:

And - welcome in here too! :Hellooo:

vd2ya
18th August 2009, 08:16
:Hellooo:
can i just pull you up on your name VD 2 ya I THINK I WOULD CHANGE IT :Erm::omg:

VD IS NOT GOOD IN UK :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

:Hellooo:what the bad with VD may I know please...actually my name is Vicnel and then d2ya is my own version of my family name...please...may i know what thw bad with VD ??:cwm12:

vd2ya
18th August 2009, 08:20
hey..welcome to the forum..im a newbie as well..and this place is really overwhelming..just wandering how much will it pays to be a nanny,caregiver or housekeeper in uk?:)

:Hellooo:according to the minimum wage is 5.73/hr..

IainBusby
18th August 2009, 08:47

:Hellooo:what the bad with VD may I know please...actually my name is Vicnel and then d2ya is my own version of my family name...please...may i know what thw bad with VD ??:cwm12:

Hi Vicnel,
Welcome to the forum. VD is term used for in the UK venereal disease, which are more commonly known as sexually transmitted diseases these days.

:Hellooo:according to the minimum wage is 5.73/hr..
If your living in London you should expect to earn more than £5.73 an hour and I suspect that you will need much more to afford to live there.

Iain.

vd2ya
18th August 2009, 08:49
My "missus" is originally from Midsayap, and is often in/around Lewisham shopping.

Perhaps you could both meet up for a coffee ?

PM with contact dets if u so wish.

:Hellooo:will,I apreciate with that is she's fine with it?actually I'm not so free but we can settle right?which part in Midsayap she is..:BouncyHappy:extend my warmest:Hellooo:kamusta?

jakeob
18th August 2009, 08:53
Hi Vd2ya, welcome to the forum. I was looking for an Aupair a few months ago, and i found out that i could get a live in Aupair for for as little as £70 per week, i did notice in london they were paying double that. I used a site called easyaupair.com maybe you could look there and see what families are offering to pay. Also depends on what hours you want to work and what your duties will be.

Now then have you thought about getting yourself a nice boyfriend??????:)

vd2ya
18th August 2009, 08:54
Hi Vicnel,
Welcome to the forum. VD is term used for in the UK venereal disease, which are more commonly known as sexually transmitted diseases these days.

If your living in London you should expect to earn more than £5.73 an hour and I suspect that you will need much more to afford to live there.

Iain.

:yikes::omg:that's awfull...ok thanks!...V as in Vicnel..D as in dearest..:icon_lol:

vd2ya
18th August 2009, 09:04
Hi Vd2ya, welcome to the forum. I was looking for an Aupair a few months ago, and i found out that i could get a live in Aupair for for as little as £70 per week, i did notice in london they were paying double that. I used a site called easyaupair.com maybe you could look there and see what families are offering to pay. Also depends on what hours you want to work and what your duties will be.

Now then have you thought about getting yourself a nice boyfriend??????:)

:Hellooo:yap! I think that's defend.but for my situation I got that pay..cos is that what we have in our contract..so I could have good pay If I have to work overtime ..suppose to be I just have to work 10hrs a day but I always end up to 16hrs..
THNKS...iM NOT GET INTO IT...i'M NOT AVAILABLE...

jakeob
18th August 2009, 09:55
OUUCH! another kick in the gonads :Cuckoo:

vd2ya
26th August 2009, 23:11
hi! have u found someone?

pumpkins
27th August 2009, 05:50

welcome here :)

Ann07
27th August 2009, 11:37
Welcome welcome to the forum:) Wow draftswoman i like that job. Took that subject as a major during HS:)

Enjoy your day VD2y:)

vd2ya
27th August 2009, 23:22
:Hellooo::smileybigtmouth: Thank You...Have a great day!
Welcome welcome to the forum:) Wow draftswoman i like that job. Took that subject as a major during HS:)

Enjoy your day VD2y:)

bless.books
5th September 2009, 15:57

Hello and welcome vd2ya! Interesting to know you are into architectural world - me, as well. You migh be interested in one of my books :):BouncyHappy::Hellooo:

Okay, enjoy here ...