PDA

View Full Version : Ferdinand - Drop him Fabio

Dedworth
12th August 2009, 23:41
I hope he was drug tested after that appalling display, looked like he's back substance abusing.

A waste of space the self proclaimed "worlds greatest defender" is not fit to wear the shirt. After Sundays abject display Ferguson should be thinking of getting shot of him before the transfer window closes.

aromulus
13th August 2009, 06:13
I hope he was drug tested after that appalling display, looked like he's back substance abusing.

A waste of space the self proclaimed "worlds greatest defender" is not fit to wear the shirt. After Sundays abject display Ferguson should be thinking of getting shot of him before the transfer window closes.

I am not complaining..... :rolleyes:

The more like him... The better for us....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
13th August 2009, 07:48
i would drop him from next england game-show him he's not guaranteed place.what was worse was when he gave ball away how he just stood there and could not be arsed.he is a good defender tho but sometimes i think he is in a world of hos own dreaming of his next ferrari!

Dedworth
13th August 2009, 07:51
I am not complaining..... :rolleyes:

The more like him... The better for us....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

My sentiments exactly

bornatbirth
13th August 2009, 08:54

:Erm: :Cuckoo: :icon_lol:

of cousre fat frank always plays his best for england,didnt he get dropped for gareth barry? :icon_lol:

KeithD
13th August 2009, 08:56
...Gerrard didn't turn up as he knew Ferdo was going to mess it up :rolleyes:

Ferdo buggered up a few goals for Manu last season as well, so I can't see him remaining in the first team unless he perks up.

Dedworth
13th August 2009, 09:00
...Gerrard didn't turn up as he knew Ferdo was going to mess it up :rolleyes:

Ferdo buggered up a few goals for Manu last season as well, so I can't see him remaining in the first team unless he perks up.

This one takes the biscuit.......... great finish in 2007 as he slides the ball past his keeper to score for Portsmouth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-cKqqU3Vk

Was he drug tested after that :icon_lol: ?

KeithD
13th August 2009, 09:01
This one takes the biscuit.......... great finish in 2007 as he slides the ball past his keeper to score for Portsmouth

Yes....he was negative, so they gave him some sherbert and his abilities improved again :rolleyes:

bornatbirth
13th August 2009, 10:00

why dont you just support united?

you spend more time than me thinking about anything united.

the next time chelsea lose,i will be :icon_lol: for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw who should fabio drop before next years world cup because with the usual mugs we arnt going to win?

jimeve
13th August 2009, 10:24
why dont you just support united?

you spend more time than me thinking about anything united.

the next time chelsea lose,i will be :icon_lol: for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

btw who should fabio drop before next years world cup because with the usual mugs we arnt going to win?

Did you know, most man u fans don't live in Manchester.

bornatbirth
13th August 2009, 10:32
yep :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i also know that if you put diesel in a petrol car you are :censored:! :icon_lol:

jimeve
13th August 2009, 10:40
there's a lot of man u fans that live near me in Bolton, we use to have a lot of over the top banter that often got out of hand.:Beer::xxsmilie_fussball::xxsport-smiley-002:

bornatbirth
13th August 2009, 10:55
there's a lot of man u fans that live near me in Bolton, we use to have a lot of over the top banter that often got out of hand.:Beer::xxsmilie_fussball::xxsport-smiley-002:

no need for that :NoNo:

but i guess people with low IQ's cant control themself?

i can take losing its part of the game but its the way the likes of dedworth takes the :censored: makes me wanna :icon_lol: and knowing how much he hates utd makes me wanna wind him up more! :D

KeithD
13th August 2009, 11:12
Football season....time for the guys to start bitching :icon_lol:

les_taxi
13th August 2009, 12:18
i'm up for it :D bitching bout football that is:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
13th August 2009, 15:30
no need for that :NoNo:

but i guess people with low IQ's cant control themself?

i can take losing its part of the game but its the way the likes of dedworth takes the :censored: makes me wanna :icon_lol: and knowing how much he hates utd makes me wanna wind him up more! :D

looking at your avatar, your I.Q must be extremity high.:rolleyes:

aromulus
13th August 2009, 15:38
Did you know, most man u fans don't live in Manchester.

Quite right....!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

According to a recent survey carried out for the Glazers, United is one of the most successful, if not the most successful club in the world and its fan base can be equalled in numbers, to the world rats population.

What it means in real terms is that nobody is more than 3 metres away from one of the b:censored:s....:icon_lol:

jimeve
13th August 2009, 15:44
Quite right....!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

According to a recent survey carried out for the Glazers, United is one of the most successful, if not the most successful club in the world and its fan base can be equalled in numbers, to the world rats population.

What it means in real terms is that nobody is more than 3 metres away from one of the b:censored:s....:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: good one, they breed like rats, have you notice how they crawl down the streets in packs, then when they loose they disappear down the drains.

Dedworth
13th August 2009, 17:49
:icon_lol: good one, they breed like rats, have you notice how they crawl down the streets in packs, then when they loose they disappear down the drains.

Whilst we're on about rats.........

A man walks into a bric-a-brac shop and sees an ornamental brass rat, the sort of thing women of a certain age like to put on the mantelpiece. He thinks, "that'll be perfect for my mother-in-law's birthday," so he asks the shopkeeper how much it is. "£10 for the rat, £100 for the story," replies the man.

Skip the story, thinks the bloke, and takes the rat for the tenner. He walks off down the road, but has not gone 20 yards when a rat comes up from the gutter and starts to follow him. Soon more arrive, and in a few minutes the whole street is a sea of rats, all following the bloke, who keeps walking until he comes to a cliff. He throws the brass rat over, and millions of rats follow, one after the other, plunging to certain death. The bloke then runs back to the shop...

"Aaaah", says the shop keeper, "I thought you'd be back for the story". "Sod the story, where's the brass Manchester United fan?"

bornatbirth
13th August 2009, 19:39
i already said,if you guys think about united that much then support them! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jimeve
13th August 2009, 19:44
i already said,if you guys think about united that much then support them! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I would rather rather support man city, at least they are in Manchester.

bornatbirth
13th August 2009, 19:48
whats it like living in uniteds shadow :D

Matt7
13th August 2009, 23:14
Wow the level of footballing knowledge is generally so poor in this forum. Not to sound sexist but some of you sound like women overhearing something their husbands have said about football and then tried to argue about it! I might suggest Dedworth stick to the cooking and cuisine forum, or at least somewhere he doesn't seem out of his depth ;)

Anyway Club > Country I'm glad Rio seems to think that way too :D

joebloggs
14th August 2009, 08:07
[SIZE=4]What it means in real terms is that nobody is more than 3 metres away from one of the b:censored:s....:icon_lol:

:doh i thought you was talking about europeans being in the UK :D

oh ...:xxparty-smiley-004:

Dedworth
14th August 2009, 15:00
Wow the level of footballing knowledge is generally so poor in this forum. Not to sound sexist but some of you sound like women overhearing something their husbands have said about football and then tried to argue about it! I might suggest Dedworth stick to the cooking and cuisine forum, or at least somewhere he doesn't seem out of his depth ;)

Anyway Club > Country I'm glad Rio seems to think that way too :D

Some accurate reporting in today's Express - they described MUFC as "the most despised team in the country".

Article was theorising whether Man City would edge them out and get this accolade. Sounds like a non starter to me.

KeithD
14th August 2009, 15:07
Just be thankful our top 3 sports aren't:
NFL (wimps in pads :D)
Baseball (rounders :Erm:)
Basketball (what's the point 102-113 :Erm:, this is to keep the dum Yanks with a very short attention span interested :rolleyes:)
Ice Hockey (Ya can't see the :censored: thing!!!!)

Matt7
14th August 2009, 17:49
Some accurate reporting in today's Express - they described MUFC as "the most despised team in the country".

Article was theorising whether Man City would edge them out and get this accolade. Sounds like a non starter to me.

Envy is a terrible thing

KeithD
14th August 2009, 17:56
Envy is a terrible thing
You wouldn't say that if he played for your team! :Erm:

Matt7
14th August 2009, 18:00
You wouldn't say that if he played for your team! :Erm:

Evra > Envy :D

trader dave
14th August 2009, 18:13

well it defo was not speed or coke :doh :Erm: must be wacke backe

Matt7
14th August 2009, 18:52
I've just read the original post again

Dedworth, you do realise that the term "self proclaimed" means the person themselves must have said it at some time? To my recollection Rio Ferdinand has never described himself as "the worlds greatest defender"

Sir Alex has said he is, I say he is, but neither of these can be "self proclaimed" as neither myself nor Sir Alex Ferguson are Rio Ferdinand. Simple right?

Dedworth
14th August 2009, 20:00
I've just read the original post again

Dedworth, you do realise that the term "self proclaimed" means the person themselves must have said it at some time? To my recollection Rio Ferdinand has never described himself as "the worlds greatest defender"

Sir Alex has said he is, I say he is, but neither of these can be "self proclaimed" as neither myself nor Sir Alex Ferguson are Rio Ferdinand. Simple right?

You might be correct Matt. I thought Rio said it some years back just before he earned his wages by dodging the dope test. However on second thoughts, as he finds great difficulty in stringing more than two words together he probably didn't utter those words.

You are right about Old Red Nose though.......... 11 Aug 2008 "Sir Alex Ferguson has described Rio Ferdinand as the world's best defender as the clamour grows for his appointment as England captain" The FA are glad they paid no attention, but I do hope Fergie appoints him permanent MUFC Captain, I can't imagine a worse leader of men.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/2538722/Manchester-Uniteds-Rio-Ferdinand-is-the-worlds-best-says-Sir-Alex-Ferguson---Football.html

jimeve
14th August 2009, 20:05
Y he finds great difficulty in stringing more than two words together he probably didn't utter those words.
]

He finds stringing more than two pass's together more like it.:icon_lol:

bornatbirth
14th August 2009, 20:09
dont you get tired with your man utd hating obsession,surely you have something better to do with your time!

if you dont rate rio in an england shirt,what about fat frank?,playing for england hes a fat muppet!

Matt7
14th August 2009, 21:37
You are right about Old Red Nose though.......... 11 Aug 2008 "Sir Alex Ferguson has described Rio Ferdinand as the world's best defender as the clamour grows for his appointment as England captain" The FA are glad they paid no attention, but I do hope Fergie appoints him permanent MUFC Captain, I can't imagine a worse leader of men.

http://cl.theoffside.com/files/2008/05/man-united-win-european-cup.jpg

Seems pretty good to me

Dedworth
18th August 2009, 19:50
http://cl.theoffside.com/files/2008/05/man-united-win-european-cup.jpg

Seems pretty good to me

It's not difficult supporting your local team who have won the League 14 times :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
18th August 2009, 19:54
It's not difficult supporting your local team who have won the League 14 times :icon_lol:

:Erm:

what do you mean by local?

aromulus
18th August 2009, 20:00
:Erm:

what do you mean by local?

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

bornatbirth
18th August 2009, 20:07
have you seen that commercial "the worlds local bank"?

so we support local teams with local players and local owners,if the players arnt local why do the fans need to be?

but what do you expect from a chelski fan :Erm: :Cuckoo:

Matt7
18th August 2009, 21:59

Not my fault I happen to be a Mancunian mate. I guess you'd have much more ammunition if I were supporting a premiership team and being from Berkshire

oops