PDA

View Full Version : axa today

trader dave
13th August 2009, 19:18
MRS T had her interview today and as she said she was entertained by a very nice friendly lady:Erm::icon_lol: who treated her like an old friend:Erm:

any way mrs t mentioned she belonged to a forum and there where many many waiting for visas :Brick: so the lady was very helpfull and very apologetic about the current situation and back log ,she said they are processing from 7 different countries and on average there are 300 applications a day, :doh:doh and many of the staff have transfered to taguig so there are a lot of new staff at axa. DOING THERE BEST:Erm:

She said the mimimum is going to be 3 months :furious3 and again apologised to all forum members who are waiting :cwm24:

Jem
13th August 2009, 19:28
MRS T had her interview today and as she said she was entertained by a very nice friendly lady:Erm::icon_lol: who treated her like an old friend:Erm:

any way mrs t mentioned she belonged to a forum and there where many many waiting for visas :Brick: so the lady was very helpfull and very apologetic about the current situation and back log ,she said they are processing from 7 different countries and on average there are 300 applications a day, :doh:doh and many of the staff have transfered to taguig so there are a lot of new staff at axa. DOING THERE BEST:Erm:

She said the mimimum is going to be 3 months :furious3 and again apologised to all forum members who are waiting :cwm24:

Minimum 3 months... :bigcry::Brick::Brick::cwm23:

mrs traderdave
13th August 2009, 19:54
Minimum 3 months... :bigcry::Brick::Brick::cwm23:yes minimum 3 months and they said we need to be wait patiently :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:cause they are busy not only philippine country they process many:doh:doh:dohdont always count the day coz we will wake up one day that our visa was deliver:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

KeithD
13th August 2009, 19:56
Idiot :doh If you'd mentioned my name they'd do it in 6 months :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm:

:Brick:

trader dave
13th August 2009, 19:58
Idiot :doh If you'd mentioned my name they'd do it in 6 months :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm:

:Brick:

no names mentioned no free advertising :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sim11UK
13th August 2009, 20:28
Blimey! 300 applications a day...that is a lot :doh

Well I hope it comes sooner rather than later. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
13th August 2009, 21:33
Minimum 3 months... :bigcry::Brick::Brick::cwm23:

And maximum is 7 months like Deltonmay :cwm23:

:Cuckoo:

Anyway, Good luck trader dave

kimmi
14th August 2009, 09:25

yes minimum 3 months and they said we need to be wait patiently :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:cause they are busy not only philippine country they process many:doh:doh:dohdont always count the day coz we will wake up one day that our visa was deliver:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

goodluck to u Mr and Mrs Traderdave, just remember patience is a virtue..:xxgrinning--00xx3::D

pennybarry
14th August 2009, 09:45
Sometimes we need to knock their door really. After my husband won in his battle for my spouse visa hearing in the UK, I received a letter from Home Office in UK and stated there that my visa have been approved. It is already in Manila but few weeks already and I received nothing from embassy. I sent about 4 FAX but no reply, I called the office and they said it will be delivered soon. But I was tired of waiting so I went to their office and talked to the staff and ask so many why's to them.
It was delivered the next day!
They're busy eversince and maybe over pressured?:D

Mrs Daddy
14th August 2009, 10:27
7 different countries:doh: