PDA

View Full Version : Everton 1-6 Arsenal

aposhark
15th August 2009, 21:21
It wouldn't have mattered who played for us today, the gunners were on fire.

Dear dear me :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Matt7
15th August 2009, 21:30
Very professional performance from Arsenal, gutted Arshavin didn't score and they conceded. My fantasy league team suffered because of it!

aposhark
15th August 2009, 21:37
Very professional performance from Arsenal, gutted Arshavin didn't score and they conceded. My fantasy league team suffered because of it!

Life is hard :cwm24:

bornatbirth
15th August 2009, 21:40
1-6 :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

first time i saw this result,wait till i see my mate at work :D:D

joebloggs
15th August 2009, 23:03
yes don Chelsea will be champs :action-smiley-081:, injury time winner against hull :icon_lol:
they were lucky, next time they will not be :D

dontpushme
16th August 2009, 00:49
I seem to recall aromulus saying I was the weakest link for supporting the Gunners.:action-smiley-081:

aromulus
16th August 2009, 06:53
I seem to recall aromulus saying I was the weakest link for supporting the Gunners.:action-smiley-081:

As for all teams, one result does not make a season.:NoNo:

Let's wait and see.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
16th August 2009, 08:27
Chelsea's defence all sixes and sevens, a real team will take advantage of that unless they improve.

Everton started slowly last year, and they ended up at the top, but as usual, Arsene is right in how he builds a team from nothing over a few years.

Two great games today:
Tottenham v Liverpool, and Broxbourne Borough v Enfield :D

aromulus
16th August 2009, 18:09
Two great games today:
Tottenham v Liverpool, and Broxbourne Borough v Enfield :D

Neither games were that great...:NoNo:

Benitez........... The thick plottens.....:Erm:

One manager that valiantly fights off the sack....:doh

Piamed
16th August 2009, 19:39
I'm not sure why we tend to achieve our highest scoring games against Everton. I'm also hoping Arshavin will shine this season; I can't helping expecting so much from him.

bornatbirth
16th August 2009, 19:48
I'm not sure why we tend to achieve our highest scoring games against Everton. I'm also hoping Arshavin will shine this season; I can't helping expecting so much from him.

i think he will be a jem :xxgrinning--00xx3:

belfast_dude
17th August 2009, 20:55
ok liverpool lost and made me sad.....but that everton team always makes me laugh....:)