PDA

View Full Version : Anyone there

bless.books
17th August 2009, 12:46
Hello everyone! Been here enough to know the basics, so I felt editing this ... to forget I made a mess on my introduction ... lol. Thanks for all who responded and who I exchanged pleasantries with ... Really, really good to be here. I've learned a lot. It is good to know and experience that good spirit is alive here!

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 12:53
:Erm: Well,your on now so panic stations over :xxgrinning--00xx3:Welcome :)

Sun Shine
17th August 2009, 12:55
Hi Bless.books and welcome to the forum:Hellooo:
The reason you're not seeing your posts straight away is probably because the fact you're a 'newbie', your posts will be monitored before they appear, so they are most likely sitting in a queue waiting to be look at. It shouldn't be too long before they appear here.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Again, welcome to the forum.
Sun.:)

IainBusby
17th August 2009, 13:05
Hi Bless,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

bless.books
17th August 2009, 13:14
Hello guys! Thanks for your welcome. I got here in the end. My username says my name and you can call me that. I am here in the UK. I am not doing much at the moment 'workwise' but I finished my book now - Life in the UK Test Made Easy. I do have a hard copy now.

Ladybug_sim
17th August 2009, 14:41
Bless.book, Hi! welcome to the forum... :Hellooo:

Sophie
17th August 2009, 16:00
welcome to the forum bless :Hellooo:

Ji&Ma
17th August 2009, 16:04
:Hellooo: Hello Books, warm welcome to you, hope you will enjoy! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mrs traderdave
17th August 2009, 16:06
hi bless welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:my hubby welcome u as well mr td:)

britishdetained
17th August 2009, 16:29
welcome bless to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo: many nice people here and this forum is very informative:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bless.books
21st August 2009, 18:03
To tawi2, sunshine,louella & iain,ladybug sim, sophie, jiri & maricel, mr & mrs tradedave, britishdetained!

Hello guys and happy to meet you all! I know, quite a bit late to say 'thank you' for the welcome, none the less thank you.

I took advantage of the nice sunny weather - which wont be long and will be cold and chilly anyday soon! Went to Central London and it was such fun just being out there. Okay, till next posting ... God Bless!

tiN
21st August 2009, 18:44
welcome to the forum bless.book :Hellooo:

Florge
21st August 2009, 18:55
welcome and mabuhay!!! are you Filipino?

lizaphil
21st August 2009, 18:55
Hello guys! Thanks for your welcome. I got here in the end. My username says my name and you can call me that. I am here in UK for 4 years now. I am not doing much at the moment 'workwise' but I have something I've worked on bit by bit and it is out now. on, I will be posting more of it later when I can really get the hang here. Earlier on, I was trying to 'introduce myself' but got some little problems. So read on ...

Quite amusing actually, just when I've just tried to test it on and that was the third, it got posted in one minute! How surprising is that.

I do not think those 2 will be posted anyhow - I made those one hour ago. Anyway, I've mentioned it here again.

I've said along these line that -
I was searching on something else when I spotted this Forum. I meant to go 'blog' but never got round to it. I am newbie and so, easy on me. I am glad I got here and I think I will enjoy here. I hope to meet people and know information. I am also here to help by responding to some questions I know the anwers about. Okay, God bless to all!

hello and welcome:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

gracia143
22nd August 2009, 03:56
Welcome Bess!!!

bless.books
2nd September 2009, 18:10
Hello Florge! Yes I am Filipino

bless.books
2nd September 2009, 18:15
Just update

bless.books
2nd September 2009, 18:18
Hello to lizaphil, gracia143,tin,florge and to new shoes. Happy to be welcomed and be here. I don't have a good memory to remember you all guys. But I do appreciate your warmth welcome.

britishdetained
2nd September 2009, 18:19
Hello to lizaphil, gracia143,tin,florge and to new shoes. Happy to be welcomed and be here. I don't have a good memory to remember you all guys. But I do appreciate your warmth welcome.

enjoy and learn alot from here:D

pumpkins
3rd September 2009, 01:35
welcome here... am looking forward for your next thread...bless.book
my husband loves to read bible..i just wonder whats that bless.book..i think am right..its a bible..

bless.books
4th September 2009, 10:35
welcome here... am looking forward for your next thread...bless.book
my husband loves to read bible..i just wonder whats that bless.book..i think am right..its a bible..

Hello to both of you pumpkins! Where you at?

I do read the Bible and without being too preachy our guide to life. I do listen to www.intouch.org most times online, maybe you would be interested? I wish I could do the bible -I've consider doing The Book of Ruth or The Ecclesiastes ... maybe coming? Good to hear you and know that you read the Bible too!

My books are out now online and with the latest version. It is the LIFE IN THE UK TEST MADE EASY and THE LIFE IN THE UK STUDY GUIDE.

Okay, God bless!

Pepe n Pilar
4th September 2009, 11:39
Welcome to the forum bless.books!:Hellooo::Hellooo:
I got interested in reading your post. So are you a writer, publisher?. How many books have you done? that's amazing!Mr P&P is also making one but not yet finished until now..(it is a Sci-Fi).
I have a lady friend writer and shares with us new articles everytime she made one and she travels most of the time.. exciting profession!.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I do listen and read online about guide to life on this site -www.forbetterlife.org.

Best of luck:)

Braveheart
4th September 2009, 11:56
hi bless.books. welcome :)

wow looking forward to the release of your books and congratulations in advance. if things work well for me...i'll surely find your books and buy them. - will definitely need that one.

take care :)

bless.books
5th September 2009, 14:33
Welcome to the forum bless.books!:Hellooo::Hellooo:
I got interested in reading your post. So are you a writer, publisher?. How many books have you done? that's amazing!Mr P&P is also making one but not yet finished until now..(it is a Sci-Fi).
I have a lady friend writer and shares with us new articles everytime she made one and she travels most of the time.. exciting profession!.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I do listen and read online about guide to life on this site -www.forbetterlife.org.

Best of luck:)

Hello Pepe n Pilar! I like your username :). And thank for you note. Also for your interest on my books. Interesting to know your husband is into wrting as well. Back home I am licensed architect (so if you have any needs architecturally, am here :BouncyHappy:)

Here in the UK, I ventured into writing. I am into anything interesting and challenging ... just about anything ...

I made use of my time since haven't got a work. I am not a qualified writer, just trying to be.

These are my books - the only way I think I can to contribute to the UK-Filipino Community. Back home, I had 'HISTORY OF ARCHITECTURE myboardbook' for those taking the Board of Architecture examinations ... just a little book which could also be useful for those interested in architecture.

bless.books
5th September 2009, 14:42
hi bless.books. welcome :)

wow looking forward to the release of your books and congratulations in advance. if things work well for me...i'll surely find your books and buy them. - will definitely need that one.

take care :)

Hello braveheart! Thank you for your note and really appreciate your interest.

And here is the link to it -

Braveheart
5th September 2009, 15:43
hi again there! i did try your link yesterday, but i can't seem to open it. i'll try again later. good luck again. :)

Pepe n Pilar
5th September 2009, 21:47
Hello Pepe n Pilar! I like your username :). And thank for you note. Also for your interest on my books. Interesting to know your husband is into wrting as well. Back home I am license architect (so if you have any needs architecturally, am here :BouncyHappy:) but here in UK, I am hoping to be in anything interesting and challenging, just the time hasnt come my way (yet) ...

I do not have work (yet) and it seems hard to get one so I made use of my time. I am not a qualified writer, just trying to be.

These are my books - the only way I think I can contribute to the UK-Filipino Community and just maybe I can also earn something. 1.LIFE IN THE UK MADE EASY 2.THE LIFE IN THE UK STUDY GUIDE

Back home, I had HISTORY OF ARCHITECTURE myboardbook for those taking the Board of Architecture examinations ... just a little book which could also be useful for those interested in architecture.

HI bless.books,
You're welcome.. Yeah i just chose that username so Mr P&P could also contribute some of his ideas if he wishes to. I thought of the counterpart of "Jack n Jill" in pilipino:D. Oh you are a license architect! (where the money is!)My husband has a PhD in Marketing and Psychology. BTW i had worked in an Industrial Firm as a Mktg. Asst. back in the Phils. We had always dealt with architects whenever we have new proposals or new projects. I had checked the link of your book. Amazing! you were able to make those. That's good it will be a great help for filipinos who are to take the test. I took it already last April, and passed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Best of luck on your quest!..

Cheers!:)

bless.books
7th September 2009, 14:40
HI bless.books,
You're welcome.. Yeah i just chose that username so Mr P&P could also contribute some of his ideas if he wishes to. I thought of the counterpart of "Jack n Jill" in pilipino:D. Oh you are a license architect! (where the money is!)My husband has a PhD in Marketing and Psychology. BTW i had worked in an Industrial Firm as a Mktg. Asst. back in the Phils. We had always dealt with architects whenever we have new proposals or new projects. I had checked the link of your book. Amazing! you were able to make those. That's good it will be a great help for filipinos who are to take the test. I took it already last April, and passed. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Best of luck on your quest!..

Hello Pepe n Pilar!

Thank you for your commendation and for looking up on my link. Ohh, my books weren't that great compared to the others + the offical LIFE IN THE UK book by the TSO of course. I thank the people behind the publication for allowing me to have a different approach. What makes it unique and (special to me somehow) different is that, it is done by a Filipno. I've always been proud of things done by Filipino (being one of course) no matter how little it maybe. This is one of the many things that I can treasure since coming over to the UK. And again thank for you encouragement.

Back home, maybe we bump into each other at one time?

bless.books
7th September 2009, 15:09
hi again there! i did try your link yesterday, but i can't seem to open it. i'll try again later. good luck again. :)

Hello braveheart (weng)!
I tried the link many times - page is displayed now. So far, the am grateful to the admin who allowed this link/page to be atttached here. Pepe and Pilar did see it.

Pepe n Pilar
7th September 2009, 19:45
Hello Pepe n Pilar!

Thank you for your commendation and for looking up on my link - just what I needed. Ohh, my books weren't that great compared to the others + the offical LIFE IN THE UK book by the TSO. I thank the people behind the TSO for allowing me to have a different approach. What makes it unique and (special to me somehow) different is that, it is done by a Filipno. I've always been proud of things done by Filipino (being one of course) no matter how little it maybe. This is one of the many things that I can treasure since coming over to the UK. And again thank for you encouragement.

Back home, maybe we bump into each other at one time?

Hi bless.books. You're welcome. You deserve it anyway.
I guess we bump into each other at one time:rolleyes:..... Depends on the scale of business you've been into. We engaged from small to big projects in Manila and in the provinces.

:)

bless.books
15th September 2009, 15:56
I guess we bump into each other at one time:rolleyes:..... Depends on the scale of business you've been into. We engaged from small to big projects in Manila and in the provinces.

:)[/QUOTE]

Hello Pepe n Pilar! How are you? Yeah, I wonder if we ever met :NoNo:, maybe not. I hope you don't mind me asking what exactly what you do/products in you were involved in? Maybe educate me what you do? Me, on the other hand was in all sorts and not so grand to mention here. I am just a small fish in the ocean. I am a member of the United Architects of the Philippines (UAP) and for a time an active member. So, I kinda think maybe you've been to any of those functions? Or, maybe in Building Construction Exhibits?

Pepe n Pilar
15th September 2009, 16:12

:)

Hello Pepe n Pilar! How are you? Yeah, I wonder if we ever met :NoNo:, maybe not. I hope you don't mind me asking what exactly what you do/products in you were involved in? Maybe educate me what you do? Me, on the other hand was in all sorts and not so grand to mention here. I am just a small fish in the ocean. I am a member of the United Architects of the Philippines (UAP) and for a time an active member. So, I kinda think maybe you've been to any of those functions? Or, maybe in Building Construction Exhibits?[/QUOTE]

Hello Bless.books... I'm doing great, thanks....I'm not sure if we ever met...Ahh about what i do and the products, it's better to talk about it when we have the chance to chat or send email...It's my pleasure to be your friend.
To mention a few... Was a subcon in the MRT const, RCBC Plaza.... and some buildings/hotels/condos....(small,medium and big projects)

Hope you're doing well in your profession as a writer..So you're still an active member of UAP wow!.. probably you engage in house constructions in exclusive villages?
Take care...

bless.books
27th September 2009, 11:21
[Hello Bless.books... I'm doing great, thanks....I'm not sure if we ever met...Ahh about what i do and the products, it's better to talk about it when we have the chance to chat or send email...It's my pleasure to be your friend.
To mention a few... Was a subcon in the MRT const, RCBC Plaza.... and some buildings/hotels/condos....(small,medium and big projects)

Hope you're doing well in your profession as a writer..So you're still an active member of UAP wow!.. probably you engage in house constructions in exclusive villages?
Take care...

Cheers!:)[/QUOTE]

Hello Pepe n Pilar! I used to be an active at UAP. I miss the functions of course, where we meet products/subcon, gencon. Talking about that, it makes me wonder and want to guess your product, could it be electrical, mechanical, sanitary, hmm? How long ago was that? You probably met my Uncle instead, he was among the CDCP people of LRT. I understand for wanting to talk about this in private. I do have the same username at google, so drop me a line whenever ...

Thank you again for your encouraging words ...

jaishann
27th September 2009, 13:40
Hello Everyone ... really don't know what's with the posting. I've tried posting and I did 2. The first one I thought is didnt go, and so I tried another one, and I think it went through, but no sign seeing it on. So, I am trying on now, for the third. I've posted an hour ago while others ive seen just 2 minute ago and bingo ... Okay, herehaving a go ... again .... otherwise HELP PLEASE!

welcome

girl england
27th September 2009, 14:58
Hi Bless.books and welcome to the forum

bless.books
28th September 2009, 12:18
welcome

Hello jaishann! Thanks and welcome you as well ...

bless.books
28th September 2009, 12:21
Hi Bless.books and welcome to the forum

Hello girl england! Are you here in UK? Sorry, I've not been that active to know all your background. Thanks for the welcome and you as well.

Arthur Little
28th September 2009, 18:04
... reminds me of a seance at a Spiritualist :gost: Meeting. Felt like :icon_lol:! But there's a "happy medium" ... so I just :) instead.

bless.books
3rd October 2009, 00:05
... reminds me of a seance at a Spiritualist :gost: Meeting. Felt like :icon_lol:! But there's a "happy medium" ... so I just :) instead.

Hello Arthur Little! Pardon my ignorance but I couldnt get the joke ...:):doh:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... making me think LOL

bless.books
17th October 2009, 19:34
welcome bless to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo: many nice people here and this forum is very informative:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello britishdetained! I read a bit of what you posted. When you first welcome me, I thought why the username? I didn't realise there is a bit of truth about your username. Anyway, just greeting you and I hope you are okay ...