PDA

View Full Version : I cant make babies

jakeob
17th August 2009, 16:36
As my search continues for a philipine bride, i an chatting with some beautiful young women, some with a child and most with out. I had a vasectomy 10 yrs ago, and i dont think i would want to start with babies again anyway.

I guess my question is did other men in the 40s have this obsticle when looking for a much younger woman to marry??

KeithD
17th August 2009, 16:39
I guess my question is did other men in the 40s have this obsticle when looking for a much younger woman to marry??
I got an older woman who eats kids so wasn't a problem.

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 16:42
You could always marry someone who is 40 with children already.Pinays love children,thats the plain and simple truth,thats one thing thats liable to cause a rift or chasm in a relationship,however much she says she doesnt want one in their heart of hearts they all do when they hear the biological clock ticking away in the background :ARsurrender:

trader dave
17th August 2009, 16:42
As my search continues for a philipine bride, i an chatting with some beautiful young women, some with a child and most with out. I had a vasectomy 10 yrs ago, and i dont think i would want to start with babies again anyway.

no i had the chop 6 yrs ago my wife is young we discussed it she has 1 child already i have 3 older children

its done its finished :ARsurrender: as the wife would say it was not gods wish :xxgrinning--00xx3: be thankfull for what we have already

its quite simple you cant give its over forget it find the right girl she will understand:xxgrinning--00xx3:

trader dave
17th August 2009, 16:54
You could always marry someone who is 40 with children already.Pinays love children,thats the plain and simple truth,thats one thing thats liable to cause a rift or chasm in a relationship,however much she says she doesnt want one in their heart of hearts they all do when they hear the biological clock ticking away in the background :ARsurrender:

you are a glutton for punishment tawi:icon_lol: this guy is looking for nourishment not punishment a 40 yr old wife with 6 kids :Erm::Erm: i know a very nice lady like that our nanny :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

mrs traderdave
17th August 2009, 16:54

I guess my question is did other men in the 40s have this obsticle when looking for a much younger woman to marry??its doesnt really matter if u cant give babies anymore as long u tell her everything and open to her that ur already vasectomy in 10yrs ago,im sure the right young woman will understand u and accept the reality that u cant give baby if she loves u so much:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:i got many friends in fs that there hubby cant give baby even they dont have any baby yet because they are still 19 and 21 and there hubby is 58 but as they said it doesnt matter because they discuss already earlier before they start there serious relationship and they accept already the reality:xxgrinning--00xx3: because they use there heart not always there mind just to think to have baby even there hubby cant give as long they are both happy:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

jakeob
17th August 2009, 16:57
LOL i think i'am with dave on this one

britishdetained
17th August 2009, 16:57
having babies is a miracle...but what is more important is that your love to each other, that is the best recipe for a relationship. when you get the partner and met your soul mate she would understand you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mrs traderdave
17th August 2009, 17:03
LOL i think i'am with dave on this onei got friend she looking for good man and we are the same age 24:xxgrinning--00xx3:she have a chatmate english man but she was turn off cause very greedy to have a sex chat:censored::censored: even she explain shes in public cafe:cwm23::cwm23::cwm23:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 17:05
you are a glutton for punishment tawi:icon_lol: this guy is looking for nourishment not punishment a 40 yr old wife with 6 kids :Erm::Erm: i know a very nice lady like that our nanny :xxgrinning--00xx3::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Dave I will be honest with you,theres nothing wrong with a 40 year old woman with 6 children,its a ready made family and saves all that grunting,and groaning,and fluid exchanges in the middle of the night :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jakeob
17th August 2009, 17:06
Yes i have always thought if a guy puts his cards on the table and tells the truth then a woman can decide if she wants to marry him or not. Thats the logical way to do it, but i wonder when the honymoon period wears off, and the "Young Beautiful Virile" wife gets settled in the uk, will she change her tune?

I think a girl with a kid is a safer bet.

KeithD
17th August 2009, 17:07
having babies is a miracle...
....and here's me thinking it was down to a good hard :Sex:

jakeob
17th August 2009, 17:08
Hey Tawi, i am looking forward to all the grunting and groaning, thats what keeps me going:)

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 17:10
Hey Tawi, i am looking forward to all the grunting and groaning, thats what keeps me going:)
Nights are meant for sleep,maybe read a book and have a cocoa before lights-out,the last thing you want is some nubile sweet smelling firm bodied female trying her hardest to keep you awake:NoNo:

trader dave
17th August 2009, 17:23
Nights are meant for sleep,maybe read a book and have a cocoa before lights-out,the last thing you want is some nubile sweet smelling firm bodied female trying her hardest to keep you awake:NoNo::D:D:icon_lol::icon_lol:

GOOD JOB you are not married to my wife:Rasp::Rasp::doh you wont get no sleep :Help1::Help1: she has a few years to catch up on :cwm24::doh

trader dave
17th August 2009, 17:25

me and my wifes way of thinking is ==== if you get the physical side sorted the rest falls into place :xxgrinning--00xx3:

well it works for us :Rasp::Rasp:

jimeve
17th August 2009, 17:27
Tawi, looks like your spanking the monkey, your latest avatar,:icon_lol:

Tawi2
17th August 2009, 17:28
Tawi, looks like your spanking the monkey, your latest avatar,:icon_lol:

Your the only one who realised Jim,such is the curse of the single guy :icon_lol:

JimOttley
18th August 2009, 00:56

jakeob one of the first things my partner asked was 'could I make babies?' :)

I was 45 she was 31 and already pregnant although I did not know that for the first few months, (long story so please don't judge her she is a good woman).

So yes it is important to them, I was single, never married and I was not looking for a relationship, I had pretty much given up on ever finding someone and for me it was a blessing and a massive surprise meeting my partner.

I knew very early that she wanted children and to be honest in the Phils I could not imagine a life without kids, over here in the UK I could (I have lots of friends that chose that kind of life) but somehow that has a sterile feel to it these days even at my age.

We decided last year after our daughter was born that enough was enough, Ana wanted to get sterilised but at 36 she is still to young, much safer cheaper and simpler for me to have the op which I did last year her in the UK.

There are lots of really nice girls in the Phils that need rescued for one reason or another, that is true everywhere in the world I suppose, you have to think about what you want to give and what you want to receive in a relationship.

Much older man (55+) with very - young woman (20 something) : you are probably going to be a surrogate father, I find it hard to imagine how people can connect over that age gap, it could I suppose be a lot of fun but probably a good idea to have a lot of cash to start with.

Age gap a bit less and a couple of kids already in tow - well divorce does not exist in the Phils and there are a lot of ladies that have been badly treated by their husbands and a lot who have lost their husbands, these are good people you could have a good life if you are kind and understanding man.

You have to be there and mix with the people and have an extremely open non-judgemental mind, if you can do that you may well meet someone that you can fall in love with and that loves you back.

I was always utterly crap at dating, so I'm not the best person in the world to give advice but just be honest say what you want in life and if there appear to be language difficulties (not all Filipina's have great English language skils) make sure that you make yourself really clear. After that it is all up to actual being with a person and seeing if you have chemistry not really any different to making a relationship anywhere else in the world.

My Ana is the best English speaker in her family, she also speaks Korean, a little Spanish and some Japanese, language is her main skill in life but we still end up in terrible misunderstandings over interpretation of English sometimes :)

Hope you find someone!

Jim

pennybarry
18th August 2009, 09:16
We, Filipinas loves to have babies but if you will discuss ealier then that will be have no problem at all if you love each other.

In our case, hubby can surely make a baby as he has children in the past and I had none. We kept on trying until I've found out that pursuing to have even one will cause me a very poor health and my 2 Gynecologists advise me to have an operation rather than taking the risk.

I had a choice, good health or still keeps on wishing? Me and hubby decided to choose not to have one and just enjoy our life and that was great, nothing change, we still love each other. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I have no regrets, as I feel better after operation than before. :BouncyHappy::cwm12: HEALTH is most important :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Ana_may365
18th August 2009, 15:17
me and my hubby are contented and happy:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:even we cant make our own baby.he has 14 children all together to all his past ex's[married and live in]and i have 5 childrens.the important is we love each other in a bits even we have no baby.my hubby is 61 and im 44.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Tawi2
18th August 2009, 15:36
FOURTEEN :cwm24::omg::icon_lol: Only?:Erm:

trader dave
18th August 2009, 17:56
me and my hubby are contented and happy:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:even we cant make our own baby.he has 14 children all together to all his past ex's[married and live in]and i have 5 childrens.the important is we love each other in a bits even we have no baby.my hubby is 61 and im 44.:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

:yikes::icon_lol: 14 :icon_lol: and 5 for you my god tell your husband to get a hobby :icon_lol::icon_lol: joke lang

JimOttley
18th August 2009, 23:08
:yikes::icon_lol: 14 :icon_lol: and 5 for you my god tell your husband to get a hobby :icon_lol::icon_lol: joke lang

My mum was the youngest in a family of 11 and my dad was the eldest of 13, it's only a generation or two ago that this was common in the UK.

I think Ana_May's husband had a pretty good hobby ;)

Ako din joke lang :)

(please pardon my poor Tagalog, I try hard but I'm not good at human languages only computer ones :) )

badrock
5th September 2009, 14:25
think of the fun trying.

Braveheart
5th September 2009, 15:49
hmmmmmmmmmmm.... maybe i could introduce you to a very good friend of mine, very much single (never married), in her 40's, not considering having children. :)

Ana_may365
5th September 2009, 18:45

what i mean is:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:14 in my hubby's all ex's,and i have 5 for my past,see:D:D:D we dont need to make a lot of :Sex::D:D:D:D
coz were happy what we have

lizaphil
5th September 2009, 19:46
what i mean is:Erm::Erm::Erm::Erm:14 in my hubby's all ex's,and i have 5 for my past,see:D:D:D we dont need to make a lot of :Sex::D:D:D:D

wow ate ana 19 children all together,hehehe
it isent alot???
joke lang po :xxgrinning--00xx3: i wish me too,i only got one??:bigcry::bigcry:

bystander09
8th September 2009, 15:40

When your relationship becomes clearer, I am sure that you could find a proxy on this site to act on your behalf....:icon_lol:

bystander

GaryFifer
8th September 2009, 15:49
Heck just enjoy the relationship first before you even get talking about the baby side of it. When it comes up in conversation I think, then that is the time to talk about it.

Is it possible to get it reversed? Talk with a doc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

bystander09
8th September 2009, 16:05
Heck just enjoy the relationship first before you even get talking about the baby side of it. When it comes up in conversation I think, then that is the time to talk about it.

Is it possible to get it reversed? Talk with a doc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy

Good question..:xxgrinning--00xx3: About 20 years ago I had a mate in the exact same situation... Evidently the little buggers :tdo13: are still alive and well in there, they just can't get out anymore.. :bigcry:

Maybe artificial insemination would deliver the goods.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bystander

jackmac452
9th September 2009, 23:22
Hi jakeob, I'm 60(in 3 weeks time) just had a baby boy and my life has just begun again..My missus can go out to work because I want to bring him up...but don't worry about the "not having babies" thing, you have each other and thats what counts most of all................................and like bystander09 says....you can use my body as a Proxy if your desperate...hehehehe (although my missus wants a girl now) so I may not have time soon....Take care..

jaishann
19th September 2009, 11:44

just be honest tell the woman you dont want anymore babies BUT just to let you know my husband had vasectomy and 1 in 1000 the gp said it can go wrong my husband was 1 in 1k he made his ex preggy ha ha sometimes we get it when we dont want it.:)

Alan
19th September 2009, 12:03
Every sperm is sacred!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

jaishann
19th September 2009, 12:08

happy family

Queenbee
6th October 2009, 17:17
I got an older woman who eats kids so wasn't a problem.

hehehe that's an ASWANG boss:D:D:D

James Hubbard
6th October 2009, 17:20
hehehe that's an aswang boss:d:d:d

asawang !