PDA

View Full Version : urgent help anybody helpl please!!

sweet_wife
17th August 2009, 23:52
hi everyone,
this is for spouse visa, mu husband only have 5 months current bank statement, the bank made a mistake my husband ask 6 months but they only give 5 months..
but he has 6 months current business statement,, is that acceptable??
or they really need 6 months bank statement also?

thanks in advance for your reply, thats really appreciated..
God bless us!!

aposhark
18th August 2009, 10:46
Hi,
Make sure you have the correct amount of his personal statements.

The visa fee is so high, you would not want your application to be rejected.

Best of luck.

kimmi
18th August 2009, 10:57
hi Sweet wife,

the more evidences that can support ur application the better, am sure u dont want ur visa to be denied so every little helps!:D

sweet_wife
18th August 2009, 11:50
thanks aposhark and kimmi,,

well, we have 2 years account also, so maybe it could help..
so we will going to submit, 5 months bank statement, 6 months business account statements and 2 years accounts... what do you thinks is that ok?? or still not enough??

aposhark
18th August 2009, 13:54
thanks aposhark and kimmi,,

well, we have 2 years account also, so maybe it could help..
so we will going to submit, 5 months bank statement, 6 months business account statements and 2 years accounts... what do you thinks is that ok?? or still not enough??

6 month's personal is better not 5.

joebloggs
18th August 2009, 19:17
they might ask you for his latests bank statement when you apply anyway, so you could wait til he gets his latest bank statement, get him to scan it to a file, and email you the file, then you can print it out and send it with your other 5 and the visa app :xxgrinning--00xx3:

a photocopied/scanned one should be ok if its from a uk bank :rolleyes:

Sparky2k
20th August 2009, 07:13
hi everyone,
this is for spouse visa, mu husband only have 5 months current bank statement, the bank made a mistake my husband ask 6 months but they only give 5 months..
but he has 6 months current business statement,, is that acceptable??
or they really need 6 months bank statement also?

thanks in advance for your reply, thats really appreciated..
God bless us!!

You need to have everything as correct as possible, do not give them any excuse to reject your application, as "aposhark" said, the fee is high anyway so you do not want to be paying twice.

I have just had news from a friend that a visa application was rejected in Manila because his bank statements were more than a month old on the day they were submitted.

I would recommend that you get the latest statements sent ASAP by courier if necessary.

I also have information that unless the bank statements are originals (ie not photo copies or scans) then you should get the bank to stamp them and certifiy them or they will not be accepted.

I have just been through this whole process. Best to be certain first time.

Hope this helps:),
Dave